what facial muscles should i prioritize my next PED cycle?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
my EMS machine just arrived and my next PED cycle should be arriving within the week.

I plan to use EMS and exercises during using EMS to hypertrophy my:

Lateral Malaris (pct increase and straighter lower lid) lmk if u want the thread to this, very informative and great thread

Lower masseter (better jaw angle)

what else should i add to this list?

i also plan on training tf out of my neck as well (obviously not with the ems jfl)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VrilChad, Sodoku, aleksander and 4 others
i’ll make an after thread with results, etc. in a few months or so

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
my EMS machine just arrived and my next PED cycle should be arriving within the week.

Lateral Malaris (pct increase and straighter lower lid) lmk if u want the thread to this, very informative and great thread

i also plan on training tf out of my neck as well (obviously not with the ems jfl)
bonesmash zygos maybe but you're already gl asf

mk if u want the thread
can you send

orbicularis oculi

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
bonesmash zygos maybe but you're already gl asf

can you send
yes give me a second. in class i will after. make sure you read the entire thread (mainly the comments that RecessedPrettyboy makes) the whole thread should be best of the best tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
orbicularis oculi
yes was thinking about that as well. don’t think i’m going to EMS it tho. just doing exercises while on a heavy PED cycle should be enough to hypertrophy it i think

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
What PEDs were u thinking of using?

• +1
why dont u bone smash urcheekcs?

What PEDs were u thinking of using?
i’m a great responder to sarms ( i put on like 15 pounds with ostarine which is the weakest sarm) so i’m just going to use some stronger sarms for this next cycle. i don’t really lose muscle that i put on either, it’s just putting it on that is difficult for me.

so i’m gonna do a quick 8 week cycle to bulk
5-7.5 mg lgd
10 mg Ac-262
10 mg Mk-677
6.25 mg of enclo so i don’t feel like shit.

Then i’m going to do a 4 week break using a PCT (nolvadex)

Then i’m going to do an 8 week cutting cycle

Ostarine (to preserve muscle in a defecit)
Cardarine ( help burn fat)
Enclo

not sure about dosages for the cutting cycle yet

• +1
Reactions: ottomancel
Train ur buccinators for 30 minutes every day. It'll accentuate your ogee curve, deadass.

i’m a great responder to sarms ( i put on like 15 pounds with ostarine which is the weakest sarm) so i’m just going to use some stronger sarms for this next cycle. i don’t really lose muscle that i put on either, it’s just putting it on that is difficult for me.

5-7.5 mg lgd
10 mg Ac-262
10 mg Mk-677

Enclo

Jfl at sarms. Nigga u could get 10x more muscle if you just B&C with 500 test like me.

Jfl at sarms. Nigga u could get 10x more muscle if you just B&C with 500 test like me.
don’t feel like going through the trouble of pinning this uni semester. way less trouble just swallowing shit. i have been thinking about pinning in a year or so tho

don’t feel like going through the trouble of pinning this uni semester. way less trouble just swallowing shit. i have been thinking about pinning in a year or so tho
I'm 14 and currently pinning 2 times a day and 3 times eod. It's not that hard.

Being scared of needles should not be a reason to cuck yourself with a half assed, less effective, and less enjoyable cycle.

Train ur buccinators for 30 minutes every day. It'll accentuate your ogee curve, deadass.
how do you train them ? what exercise ?

5-7.5 mg lgd
10 mg Ac-262
10 mg Mk-677

Enclo

Wow 15 lbs is crazy on Ostarine, I’m curious as to why you would take lgd instead of rad which won’t give you all that water retention

• +1
Wow 15 lbs is crazy on Ostarine, I’m curious as to why you would take lgd instead of rad which won’t give you all that water retention
worried about hair sides with rad. plus one of my friends had amazing results with lgd so that kinda influenced me. and i’m just taking the hit of looking like shit for 2 months during this bulk. the mk will bloat me anyways but i need it for the appetite to bulk. getting this out of the way now so i can look good asf during the summer

• +1
Reactions: ottomancel
worried about hair sides with rad. plus one of my friends had amazing results with lgd so that kinda influenced me. and i’m just taking the hit of looking like shit for 2 months during this bulk. the mk will bloat me anyways but i need it for the appetite to bulk. getting this out of the way now so i can look good asf during the summer
Maybe a diuretic like furosemide could offset the facial bloating

• +1
Maybe a diuretic like furosemide could offset the facial bloating
it crossed my mind. u think it would be fine to take it with all that shit im taking?

it crossed my mind. u think it would be fine to take it with all that shit im taking?
it can lower insulin sensitivity so it might be bad when used with mk but other then that it’s safe

send ems device

it can lower insulin sensitivity so it might be bad when used with mk but other then that it’s safe
should i honestly just say fuck it and not use the mk?

always wanted to see how facial exercices would look like on people taking PEDs
thank you

• +1
Reactions: coispet and NorwoodAscender
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Mirin thread bhai

Good shit as always

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
make a thread on hypertrophying malaris for pct please

• +1
make a thread on hypertrophying malaris for pct please
if i see results i will. don’t want to waste people’s time if it doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet
Sarms are probably the most retarded thing you could ever take

Kill your liver, give you acne, little long-term research on side effects, most are fake/ underdosed, loss of gains post cycle

JFL at ppl who take sarms :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mike141

Your brain

Sarms are probably the most retarded thing you could ever take

Kill your liver, give you acne, little long-term research on side effects, most are fake/ underdosed, loss of gains post cycle

JFL at ppl who take sarms :lul: :lul:
only true thing in this statement for me is probably the first one. however my enzymes were fine last time. i take tudca, milk thistle, and NAC

only true thing in this statement for me is probably the first one. however my enzymes were fine last time. i take tudca, milk thistle, and NAC
Its a fact that there isnt that much long-term research. I also don't see the point of running a cycle anyways. Every human can get an aesthetic physique naturally within 3 years

did it work?

Not gonna lie, I did mention all of that stuff about muscular hypertrophy being what 'creates' an attractive face during childhood/puberty, but PED is one of this things I believe may literally 'over-hypertrophy' the orbital/maxillary/cheekbone muscles (assuming you do the exercises).
Normal hypertrophy causes bone growth, but over-hypertrophy may apply too much excess pressure on the skeleton itself.