What height is the start of tall in Scandinavia ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Avg height over there is like 6'-6'1 so 3+ inches from avg would be tall that is around 6'3-6'4 is it right ?
@4Inch4 @drop @mbolo @Arborist@Artemis

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, HeightPilledum, Artemis and 1 other person
@Artemis

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
6'4-6'5 is when ur tall i'd say

under 6' is manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 27511 and 5 others
why did you tag arborist btw? isnt he from the US

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and 5.5psl
Manlets

Attachments

• IMG_9341.png
    IMG_9341.png
    737.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: illicit6, HeightPilledum, Artemis and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 29167
Bruh even in 3rd world countries the average height is like 5'11/6ft maybe if you include janitors and deformed people the average would be 5'8 but let's be honest these guys aren't competing in the dating market I'm 5'10 barefoot and I get height mogged all the time jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Mewton and 5.5psl
6'2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, AspiringMogger and 5.5psl
i was in northen iraq kurdistan the other day and the average height was 5’9-10. sub 6 is not even human anymore.
Bruh even in 3rd world countries the average height is like 5'11/6ft maybe if you include janitors and deformed people the average would be 5'8 but let's be honest these guys aren't competing in the dating market I'm 5'10 barefoot and I get height mogged all the time jfl

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 5.5psl
Avg height over there is like 6'-6'1 so 3+ inches from avg would be tall that is around 6'3-6'4 is it right ?
you aren't considered tall in the netherlands unless you're past 6'5+

a solid chunk of the population is near that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Mewton, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
med bad boy gonna slay in scandinavia

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 29155, 5.5psl and 1 other person
doesn’t mater if u feel short loop height subs simple

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
6"2 starts to be tall. That applies to Northern Europe in general. 6" is the average in my country which was posted in a recent news article. If your 5"9-5"10 and walk into a gym your probably gonna be shorter than 90% of guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, BrahminBoss, Mewton and 2 others
Most people are from 180-185cm 187cm could be the start of being tall

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 5.5psl
6"2 starts to be tall. That applies to Northern Europe in general. 6" is the average in my country which was posted in a recent news article. If your 5"9-5"10 and walk into a gym your probably gonna be shorter than 90% of guys.
Which country

• +1
if 5'10 is average male height 6'3+ would be considered tall. (5 inches above average)

in the non-muslim cities of scandinavia 6'4+ would be considered tall and in the Netherlands 6'5+
6'2 isn't seen as tall (people won't make comments about your height)

• +1
if 5'10 is average male height 6'3+ would be considered tall. (5 inches above average)

in the non-muslim cities of scandinavia 6'4+ would be considered tall and in the Netherlands 6'5+
6'2 isn't seen as tall (people won't make comments about your height)
5’7-5’9 is avg male height 90% men larp 6ft+ lol have u seen yt street interview height all measured with she lifts and they say their 6’3 with huge boots measured on

jfl if u believe avg is near 6ft distorted reality don’t forget modern day diet it’s utterly processed trash no avg man is taller than 5’9

Only incels who watch retarded deceptive incel channels should say avg is 6ft :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, normie_joe and Artemis
5’7-5’9 is avg male height 90% men larp 6ft+ lol have u seen yt street interview height all measured with she lifts and they say their 6’3 with huge boots measured on

jfl if u believe avg is near 6ft distorted reality don’t forget modern day diet it’s utterly processed trash no avg man is taller than 5’9

Only incels who watch retarded deceptive incel channels should say avg is 6ft :feelskek:
Dude I specifically mentioned Scandinavia there avg height is literally 6'1 around 186 cm

Dude I specifically mentioned Scandinavia there avg height is literally 6'1 around 186 cm
Sorry i forgot ur talking about the most diary consumption nations

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

that's a really bad take. first of all it's medically measured that the average height in the Netherlands is 184cm (6'1~) and in scandinavia 179-182cm (5'11-6'1~). and this number includes brown immigrants. so my estimate of 6'0 average height in scandinavia is still very conservative considering it includes all sorts of people with disablitites, height disorders and immigrants.

also processed trash in the modern day diet doesn't influence height a lot since we're still growing taller. what influences height growth the most is genetics and women are still choosing to reproduce with taller men which means that younger generations will always be taller even with a worse diet.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
that's a really bad take. first of all it's medically measured that the average height in the Netherlands is 184cm (6'1~) and in scandinavia 179-182cm (5'11-6'1~). and this number includes brown immigrants. so my estimate of 6'0 average height in scandinavia is still very conservative considering it includes all sorts of people with disablitites, height disorders and immigrants.

also processed trash in the modern day diet doesn't influence height a lot since we're still growing taller. what influences height growth the most is genetics and women are still choosing to reproduce with taller men which means that younger generations will always be taller even with a worse diet.
as I replied to 5.5 I’m talking about rest of the world not the nations with the highest consumptions of diary

• +1
Sorry i forgot ur talking about the most diary consumption nations
diary doesn't have a lot to do with height. height is mainly influenced by genetics and countries with a higher average height tend to have wealth in common and not so much dairy consumption. for example bosnia has an average male height of 6'1 but they don't consume as much dairy as in the Netherlands. same with norway where they consume only half of the amount of which the Netherlands consumes in dairy. the biggest factor seems to be natural/sexual selection.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
hope this is a joke otherwise ur legit retarded bro

• +1
as I replied to 5.5 I’m talking about rest of the world not the nations with the highest consumptions of diary
this thread is about scandinavia so why would you even post about the rest of the world. also norwegians don't even consume a lot of dairy (even less than turks). there is no correlation about dairy consumption and a higher height average for males.

diary doesn't have a lot to do with height
Didn’t read after this thx for opinion but it’s not the fact tons of scientific studies shown in the forum show height and dairy and meat is correlated and Netherlands grew became of dairy consumption

• +1
I respect ur differ of opinion bro but I have my opinion at the end of the day good nice convo wish u the best @orangomango2003

6'6+ will give you halo

• +1
Didn’t read after this thx for opinion but it’s not the fact tons of scientific studies shown in the forum show height and dairy and meat is correlated and Netherlands grew became of dairy consumption
that's not true. most scientific studies have agreed that dairy consumption is not the reason for the difference between the Netherlands and other european countries regarding average male height. how else could you explain that countries like turkey consume more milk than norway but still are much shorther on average. it's not the dairy itself that caused the height increase but because we had dairy in the past we managed to survive and being wealthy makes women choose height rather than wealth and status. you seem to miss the point of all of the research that it doesn't mean that if you drink milk in your childhood you will become taller, because we have better alternatives now. back then there was only milk to survive. wealth and sexual selection is the main cause of generational height increase.

that's not true. most scientific studies have agreed that dairy consumption is not the reason for the difference between the Netherlands and other european countries regarding average male height. how else could you explain that countries like turkey consume more milk than norway but still are much shorther on average. it's not the dairy itself that caused the height increase but because we had dairy in the past we managed to survive and being wealthy makes women choose height rather than wealth and status. you seem to miss the point of all of the research that it doesn't mean that if you drink milk in your childhood you will become taller, because we have better alternatives now. back then there was only milk to survive. wealth and sexual selection is the main cause of generational height increase.
Let me get this straight ur telling me dairy and meat doesn’t increase height?

I respect ur differ of opinion bro but I have my opinion at the end of the day good nice convo wish u the best @orangomango2003
i respect your opinion and there are still a lot of people who believe in the milk myths, but factually drinking milk or drinking water during childhood won't make a difference for your height growth.

the notion that milk is healthy was made famous by the milk industry same as the tobacco industry. for example: "Myth 1: Milk builds strong bones.
The dairy and bone health link is one of the most pervasive milk myths. One large-scale Harvard study followed 72,000 women for two decades and found no evidence that drinking milk can prevent bone fractures or osteoporosis".

there are way better alternatives to milk which contain calcium and other nutrients. believing that drinking milk will make you taller is a good way to cope but sadly it won't make a difference.

i respect your opinion and there are still a lot of people who believe in the milk myths, but factually drinking milk or drinking water during childhood won't make a difference for your height growth.
I baffles about this mega tier cope

Let me get this straight ur telling me dairy and meat doesn’t increase height?
do you actually think that dairy and meat will increase your height? that must be the stupiest thing i've ever heard.

do you actually think that dairy and meat will increase your height? that must be the stupiest thing i've ever heard.
Morning Way GIF
Gene copers never cease to amaze me

• +1
Morning Way GIF
Gene copers never cease to amaze me
ok so tell me exactly why milk makes you taller? what ingredient in milk will make you taller exactly? and explain to me why turkish men are shorter than norwegian men when turkish men consume more dairy.

At the end of the day u have extremely coping opinion so I don’t wana make this threaded longer because this absolutely irrelevant

explain to me why turkish men are shorter than norwegian men when turkish men consume more dairy.
Lol it’s like me saying why do people get sick/die from medicine when majority works tell me when u understand this

90% of this forum believe milk and meat increase height
that doesn't make it true. i agree that you need a certain amount of protein, calcium and other nutrients but that doesn't mean you require meat and milk. also more meat doesn't equal more height. a balanced diet is key.

Lol it’s like me saying why do people get sick/die from medicine when majority works tell me when u understand this
so you can't explain it. thank you for proving myself right. and stop responding without actually responding because my rep ratio is ruined because of it.

so you can't explain it. thank you for proving myself right. and stop responding without actually responding because my rep ratio is ruined because of it.
Lol bro ur coping so hard just don’t over dose i shouldn’t even explain this it’s like saying is the sun bright or the moon light at the night

At the end of the day u have extremely coping opinion so I don’t wana make this threaded longer because this absolutely irrelevant
the reason Dutch people are taller isn't because of milk consumption. with a higher standard of living comes a more appereance based way of sexual selection. which means that women tend to choose men not for their wealth but for their height which resulted in the height increase.

6’5 (without shoes) you’re deffo getting height halo, can’t talk about shorter than that (coming from a scandi-cel).

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Artemis
Lol bro ur coping so hard just don’t over dose i shouldn’t even explain this it’s like saying is the sun bright or the moon light at the night
there are multiple theories on height and i support the theory that says natural selection played the biggest role in height increase since the milk theory doesn't make any sense when you compare it to other areas/countries. the milk theory is the easily debunked but also most supported by companies because of tradition and sales.

you should just drink 5 liters of milk everyday and eat steak for breakfast if you think that will make you taller. i know you're clueless and that's ok.

average height of WHITE zoomer male scandinavians who are middle class+ (full nutrition access growing up) is 6'2.5-6'3, to be "tall" as in be the tallest in a room of white zoomer middle class+ scandinavians is probably 6'5.5 or higher

• +1
average height of WHITE zoomer male scandinavians who are middle class+ (full nutrition access growing up) is 6'2.5-6'3, to be "tall" as in be the tallest in a room of white zoomer middle class+ scandinavians is probably 6'5.5 or higher
Why are scandis in the thread like this? Stop talking shit