What height is the start of tall in Scandinavia ?

Avg height over there is like 6'-6'1 so 3+ inches from avg would be tall that is around 6'3-6'4 is it right ?
@4Inch4 @drop @mbolo @Arborist@Artemis
u won’t be seen as tall there unless ur at least 6’6

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Which country
I mean it's same for all of north anyway if you base the average only on nordics themselves.

Whenever I see threads about geomaxxing to scandinavia etc I always think should I take time to reply and tell the truth or just let them witness the most brutal heightpill one could possibly experience themself

• +1
6'3". 6'5" you get an little halo and 6'8" is the giant territory.

• +1
I mean it's same for all of north anyway if you base the average only on nordics themselves.

Whenever I see threads about geomaxxing to scandinavia etc I always think should I take time to reply and tell the truth or just let them witness the most brutal heightpill one could possibly experience themself
You can experience a more brutal heightpill. In the dinaric alps
Regional means of male height on the Adriatic coast of Croatia and in Bosnia andppm

I live nearby

• +1
Above 190 is start of true tall. From 187 to 190 is minor tall but no halo. Above 184 is safe zone. From 180-184 (average) is acceptable but higher risk of getting rejected

• +1
You can experience a more brutal heightpill. In the dinaric alps
View attachment 2268588

I live nearby
Yeah that's another one. People don't talk about geomaxxing there that often tho but it's probably similar. Although I've been to Croatia once myself and it wasn't nearly as bad but that's just my experience

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and cytoplasm
Avg height over there is like 6'-6'1 so 3+ inches from avg would be tall that is around 6'3-6'4 is it right ?
No, average height here is 181 cm AMONG WHITE ZOOMERS. If we take all white males, it must be around 179cm. Ethnics are irrelevant, because they are few.

Usually, being considered tall requires one to be 1 STD above mean. For some reason, from the data i know, 1 STD is 7cm for height. It means that officially, being 188+ cm is considered TALL. Which is 6'2.

But from MY experience, simply being 184cm, or ~6'1 is already enough to height-mog ~70% WHITE YOUNG SCANDI people, and it is the height after which the height gives exponentially less benefits. But MOST important, is that at THIS height, you will NOT look short in comparison to tallfags. Occasional 6'5+ threats are not relevant really.

So, officially:

186cm (6'1.22) to be tall among ALL WHITE NORDICS in Nerdics :feelsokman:
188cm (6'2) to be tall among ALL WHITE ZOOMERS in Nerdics :feelscry:
184cm (6'0.5) to be tall among ALL WHITE ZOOMERS according to @Artemis in Nerdics :feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and 5.5psl
that's a really bad take. first of all it's medically measured that the average height in the Netherlands is 184cm (6'1~)
Nope. Netherfags are SELF-REPORTING. Check out the data.

And the most recent "study" showed that Zoomers there are shorter than millenials: average zoomer is exactly 6'0: or 183 cm.
and in scandinavia 179-182cm (5'11-6'1~). and this number includes brown immigrants. so my estimate of 6'0 average height in scandinavia is still very conservative considering it includes all sorts of people with disablitites, height disorders and immigrants.
Nope. People are tall, but NOT 6'1 FOR SURE. It is just that people in other countries are even shorter.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, eyes, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Morning Way GIF
Gene copers never cease to amaze me
Genes are real, because at the end of the day, no matter how much dairy guys in Japan would drink, they would still be 172cm tall. As they are currently demonstrating.

but you are right that dairy DOES influence height, and the height increase in NL and Nerdics is 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FACTOR. It has nothing to do with genes. :feelsokman:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and orangomango2003
the reason Dutch people are taller isn't because of milk consumption. with a higher standard of living comes a more appereance based way of sexual selection. which means that women tend to choose men not for their wealth but for their height which resulted in the height increase.
This is COPE.

Sexual selection COULD NOT work SO FAST. It requires THOUSANDS OF YEARS to select for such large increases in height. Also, women carry the shortness genes. It means there is NO WAY sexual selection could be responsible for such dramatic increases in growth: Goblinas would still give birth to little Goblins :feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
This is COPE.

Sexual selection COULD NOT work SO FAST. It requires THOUSANDS OF YEARS to select for such large increases in height. Also, women carry the shortness genes. It means there is NO WAY sexual selection could be responsible for such dramatic increases in growth: Goblinas would still give birth to little Goblins :feelscry:
so wrong. it doesn't require thousands of years for the average male height to increase. in the Netherlands tall men and average women are reproducing more compared to short/average men and short women.

in the US short women and average men are reproducing more and that's also why in the US the average height is shorter. the same can be said about penis size which is very small in the US, however big in the Netherlands because of selection for these traits from Dutch women.

If you think the US short height was caused by a shit diet you are misinformed sadly. It's because short women are in demand and average men are able to reproduce more easily compared to the Netherlands.

In Ecuador the average penis is 17.6cm even though they have bad living standards. It's because their women select for big dicks and the men who don't have big dicks won't reproduce and the genetics for having a small dick will disappear.

it's very simple actually so how you came to the conclusion that you need thousands of years for a small change in cm to happen i have no clue. if 100 females and 100 males exist (the men will have a similar dick size compared to the western sizes). 50 females select for 6 inches or bigger, 20 women select for 7 inches or bigger, 15 for 7.5 inches or bigger and the remaining select for 5 inches at least. that means that the genetic traits for a dick bigger than 6 inches will win 85 to 15. the men that don't meet the minimum requirements won't reproduce or/and have less children and the men that do will have more children with multiple women because they offer the supply required. in the next generations this will result in a population with dicks bigger than 6 inches and the average will increase to 6.5~ inches. It's the same as dog breeding, you select for certain traits and breed accordingly.

"the most fertile men were seven centimetres above the average height. Statistically, they had 0.24 more children on average than the least fertile men, who were about 14 cm below the average height. Compared to counterparts in other countries where they often tended to have fewer children, taller women also reproduced more in the Netherlands"

Family members in Europe are all 6'5+. I am 6'0 (184cm) and feel like a subhuman.
Above average height is 6-7 to 7'+ and this isn't uncommon.
I might have to get limb lengthening to be considered a human being. This would at least make me 190cm (considered "human" in Europe).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AsGoodAsItGets and 5.5psl
5'11+

• JFL
Bruh even in 3rd world countries the average height is like 5'11/6ft maybe if you include janitors and deformed people the average would be 5'8 but let's be honest these guys aren't competing in the dating market I'm 5'10 barefoot and I get height mogged all the time jfl
You are 5’7-5’8 on stadiometer. Which is why your perception on this matter is true in terms of percentiles, you just have a wrong/inflated measurement.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and cytoplasm
6"2 starts to be tall. That applies to Northern Europe in general. 6" is the average in my country which was posted in a recent news article. If your 5"9-5"10 and walk into a gym your probably gonna be shorter than 90% of guys.
is that chace crawford in your pfp?

• +1
Reactions: kriz44
Holy shit imagine living in a place where avg height is 187.6~188 cm
@St.TikTokcel you were right bro avg height literally is 6'2 .
i'm gonna fucking shoot myself holy fucking shit im getting pharma hgh asap

• +1
Regular tall starts at 6´2". Past 6´5" you're very tall. There's so much bullshit in this thread, like tales from Mumbai about Scandinavian young men averaging at 6´2-6´3". :lul:

Edit: here's my take on height in Scandinavia (+ other Nordic countries):

below 168 cm: very short
168-173 cm: regular short
174-177 cm: below average (shortish)
178-183 cm: average
184-187 cm: above average (tallish)
188-193 cm: regular tall
above 193 cm: very tall

Correction: I would say very tall starts already at 6´4 and above. Average is basically 181 cm.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, eyes, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
that doesn't make it true. i agree that you need a certain amount of protein, calcium and other nutrients but that doesn't mean you require meat and milk. also more meat doesn't equal more height. a balanced diet is key.
milk increase igf-1 and gh.

Why would you geomax to chadlands lol
Better leave that and geomax to SEA
I have no idea it's probably the worst place you could geomax to lol

• +1
that's a really bad take. first of all it's medically measured that the average height in the Netherlands is 184cm (6'1~) and in scandinavia 179-182cm (5'11-6'1~). and this number includes brown immigrants. so my estimate of 6'0 average height in scandinavia is still very conservative considering it includes all sorts of people with disablitites, height disorders and immigrants.

also processed trash in the modern day diet doesn't influence height a lot since we're still growing taller. what influences height growth the most is genetics and women are still choosing to reproduce with taller men which means that younger generations will always be taller even with a worse diet.

Those numbers if I'm not mistaken were all self reported.

Now they maybe leaning on the taller side, but not by a significant margin.

my cousin married a woman from the netherlands and i went there for their wedding, at 6'3 i was taller than or the same height as every guy around my age i saw and looked to be taller than 85 or 90% of adult men. Id say to be seen as tall there youd have to be 6'4.5+

• +1
my cousin married a woman from the netherlands and i went there for their wedding, at 6'3 i was taller than or the same height as every guy around my age i saw and looked to be taller than 85 or 90% of adult men. Id say to be seen as tall there youd have to be 6'4.5+
I'm 191cm barefoot with 4 cm shoe lift at 195cm would it be enough to mog most ?

I'm 191cm barefoot with 4 cm shoe lift at 195cm would it be enough to mog most ?
im 194 cm in airforce 1s and i didnt feel like a "mogger" but i did feel noticeably taller than most men. 195cm in Netherlands is probably like being 186 in usa or uk, people will mention that ur tall and girls will see it as a decent positive but to giga mog there like people our height do in the uk and usa youd have to be like 200cm

• +1
prob like 6'4 cus when i went to sweden i felt pretty averrage (im 6'1)

• +1