What I hate about botox injections (reverse browlift)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
3-4 days after treatment: great eyebrow shape/tilt, only lateral lowering of my eyebrows, just like I want it. Now they‘re almost straight and need minimal grooming and brushing

1-2 weeks after treatment: eyebrows also start to drop medially (in the middle) which makes them too positively-tilted again

2-3 months after treatment: results are wearing off noticeably and I‘ll need another course of injections soon.

I‘ve had botox injections to make my eyebrows lower-set laterally for a year now. It has always only been a temporary solution to me. I‘m gonna get surgery for (hopefully) better and permanent results soon.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
What surgery even does permanently lower the brows, didn't know it was possible.

you really care about your eyebrows dude dont you rofl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Bewusst
What surgery even does permanently lower the brows, didn't know it was possible.
The best solution is probably an eyebrow transplant but I‘ll give browplasty (combined with upper blepharoplasty) a try first. Surgeon told me that the muscle responsible for raising the brows can be detached too. This would basically make you almost unable to raise your eyebrows (like botox) but permanently. Then there‘s brow ridge implants but this isn‘t an option for me

you really care about your eyebrows dude dont you rofl
I have the worst eye area a man could possibly have. My eyebrows were so wonky and high-set a few years ago it looked gay and feminine af. And eyebrows are so important, you can‘t even imagine because yours are fine. You only get away with a gay feminine eye area if your jaw and splanchocranium are robust enough but guess what I also lack?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788 and Deleted member 6217
The best solution is probably an eyebrow transplant but I‘ll give browplasty (combined with upper blepharoplasty) a try first. Surgeon told me that the muscle responsible for raising the brows can be detached too. This would basically make you almost unable to raise your eyebrows (like botox) but permanently. Then there‘s brow ridge implants but this isn‘t an option for me

Alright man. Dont get the muscle detached which can raise your brow tho lol. You will not be able to make NT facial expressions anymore, not worth it.

I have the worst eye area a man could possibly have. My eyebrows were so wonky and high-set a few years ago it looked gay and feminine af. And eyebrows are so important, you can‘t even imagine because yours are fine. You only get away with a gay feminine eye area if your jaw and splanchocranium are robust enough but guess what I also lack?
no results with minoxidil?

Alright man. Dont get the muscle detached which can raise your brow tho lol. You will not be able to make NT facial expressions anymore, not worth it.
As long as I don’t go overboard it‘ll be fine. If I can still raise them medially it won‘t be noticeable