What is a guy's tier if he gets attention from women but mixed signals?

G

GlamGuru

Iron
So obviously no attention or any signaling is probably sub 5s.
chad or chadlite probably positive attention and positive signaling all the time?
but what if chad has awful personality?
and what about mixed signaling? hot and cold, etc.

how about normies and HTN or LTN, or MTN.

And by mixed signaling, I mean girls look or stare at him, signal him, but then when he signal back or reciprocate, she gets turned off somehow and avoid him. But then later, she signal him again and gets his attention again, not sure why a girl would do this?

I am so short and ugly

stop asking retarded questions

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and laaltin
And by mixed signaling, I mean girls look or stare at him, signal him, but then when he signal back or reciprocate, she gets turned off somehow and avoid him. But then later, she signal him again and gets his attention again, not sure why a girl would do this?

Attention seeker

Protect your energy

normie to htn

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and GlamGuru
Attention seeker

Protect your energy
how about if they have avoidant attachment style? red flag anyways? I usually attract these types, where they're shy, introverted, nerdy, avoidant, quiet, loners, and they do this mixed signaling shits.

"Avoidant partners maintain distance by sending mixed signals, sometimes drawing you in with bids for closeness, other times pushing you away. They may say one thing but do another, such as telling you they want to spend more time together but then cramming their schedule with other commitments."

do you think these avoidant girls would still mixed signal a chad?

Cope

If you were true HTN+ women would open their legs for you

The fact you are asking this question in the first place just means your brain is holding onto everything it can so your self image isn’t shattered

Post a pic of yourself that will answer your question jfl

They are just using u for ur attention when chad isnt around
My oneitis smiled and flirted with me, was waiting for me after classes at first but as she "pulled me in" she just treats me as a buddy
I think u get this kind of treatment if u are between mtn-htn

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and Lonenely sigma