What is BBC theory?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
I don't understand what is the essence of this theory. I tried to perceive it through scientific lense just like every theory has been (or should be) but it seems like this theory is mostly based on anecdotal evidence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme, sportsmogger and 4 others
@whitegymmax

it doesnt exist, its just a fraudlent figmentation of a cumskins imagination when they see a bbc fucking a cumskined foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Costcosuperstore, Kamui and 1 other person
The theory that British Broadcasting corporation only makes liberal propaganda news and blames the conservatives for any problem in the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel, sub5c3l and 10 others
I dont think anyone but a slut would fuck a black guy

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Lynxress
it doesnt exist, its just a fraudlent figmentation of a cumskins imagination when they see a bbc fucking a cumskined foid
Cope

BBC is the divine life energy of the universe and everything we perceive as reality

BBC holds all that we know as the fabric of space and time together

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, human304, klip11 and 5 others
Ok. Certainly the woman having the intercourse with a male of african-american heritage is in my eyes , still very much likely to have these kind of activities with males of other races, as long as they are able to start the necessary animalistic instinct or desire for sex in the female.

Your mother must be a huge slut then
Did the blackcel get hurt? She wouldn‘t touch you with a 10 feet pole and gloves on keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, sub5c3l and edodalic29
Did the blackcel get hurt? She wouldn‘t touch you with a 10 feet pole and gloves on keep coping
The only one who got hurt is your mother

And by hurt I mean extreme cervical bruising

The only one who got hurt is your mother

And by hurt I mean extreme cervical bruising
You probably breath through your vertically stretched prostata the way you talk

No idea what a prostata is

Did you mean to say prostate?
🤓🤓🤓☝🏿

Prostata is the german word for prostate get off my dick 😂

I speak English lil bro 💀
I speak both german and english lil bro
B022B4E5 FE5F 49F6 B06B FBA24E509704

I don't understand what is the essence of this theory. I tried to perceive it through scientific lense just like every theory has been (or should be) but it seems like this theory is mostly based on anecdotal evidence.
Is the theory that Black men aré usually thugs and It attracts holes,also by the experience of cucks the say that have larger cocks:chad:

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
What do you expect from lesser races such as niggers

Yea its just because they see foids simping over tyrone not realising that tyrones are even rarer than chads and barely have the same smv as chads

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo and Costcosuperstore
It stands for Big Brown Chechen. It's when a Chechen male of 6'0" feet or more goes tanning.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, klip11, Birdcell and 1 other person
Jbb

You should read the article in the incels.is Wiki.

A study was done in 1974 at Arizona State University that revealed the IR sex between black men and white girls was relatively common, even back then. Another study done in the UK in 1991 found that out of all cohabitating couples, 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 was a black man and white woman living together. Even though, especially at that time, black men were a small percentage of the UK population.

• +1
Reactions: human304
A study was done in 1974 at Arizona State University that revealed the IR sex between black men and white girls was relatively common, even back then. Another study done in the UK in 1991 found that out of all cohabitating couples, 1
white people are retards.

black women look like shit and white women are the most pretty.

so in a desegregated society no wonder all the black men will go for every women that is not black. only whites can fuck this simple thing.

my Uncle did masters in the USA in 1990s, and he also said: "Kallus (blacks) were the ones doing the most fucking. and they got all the hot white girls"

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Pikabro

so in a desegregated society no wonder all the black men will go for every women that is not black. only whites can fuck this simple thing.

my Uncle did masters in the USA in 1990s, and he also said: "Kallus (blacks) were the ones doing the most fucking. and they got all the hot white girls"
Women should wear burqa everywhere bc this is torture

Last edited:
  • +1

In the 1990s? That was before social media and blacked.com

• +1
Women should wear burqa everywhere bc this is torture
the thing is pussy equilibrium. if in a nation all pussy is of the same or near same value then its ok.

but in america they have white pussy aka best pussy vs black stanky horse pussy. so its a economic disparity. this is the only reason why no race actually likes to live with black people.

the solution is simple. complete separation of blacks from all other races. if burkha is permitted all women must wear burkha, if bikini in beach is permitted all women must wear bikini.

this is the basis of "separation of church/mosque and state" and "racial segregation based on traits" , while in the capitalist stupid westerners opted for "Multiculturalism" which is completely wrong and caused racial violence (white and non-black ethnic women are main sufferers of rape, killing, torture by blacks) and ghettoization.

In the 1990s? That was before social media and blacked.com
yup. he did masters in Biotechnology from Pennstate. he stil ltalks about how the Blacks changed girlfriends like normal people changed clothes.

• JFL
Reactions: bedes, klip11 and Pikabro
Clipboard01
tumblr_inline_oaad1qxj0t1u3i0ms_1280.jpg
tumblr_nm1rqykrLS1s0cow3o1_500.jpg
https:__ep3.xhcdn.com_000_146_453_119_1000.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, klip11, human304 and 1 other person
the thing is pussy equilibrium. if in a nation all pussy is of the same or near same value then its ok.

but in america they have white pussy aka best pussy vs black stanky horse pussy. so its a economic disparity. this is the only reason why no race actually likes to live with black people.

the solution is simple. complete separation of blacks from all other races. if burkha is permitted all women must wear burkha, if bikini in beach is permitted all women must wear bikini.

this is the basis of "separation of church/mosque and state" and "racial segregation based on traits" , while in the capitalist stupid westerners opted for "Multiculturalism" which is completely wrong and caused racial violence (white and non-black ethnic women are main sufferers of rape, killing, torture by blacks) and ghettoization.

yup. he did masters in Biotechnology from Pennstate. he stil ltalks about how the Blacks changed girlfriends like normal people changed clothes.
All those Gen X white girls in the 90s are now middle aged women, some maybe grandmothers now, probably went on to marry white men and got a house and nice picket fence in the suburbs. Their husband's none the wiser of their wife's blacked past while in college.

• +1
All those Gen X white girls in the 90s are now middle aged women, some maybe grandmothers now, probably went on to marry white men and got a house and nice picket fence in the suburbs. Their husband's none the wiser of their wife's blacked past while in college.
White Men are Cucks

USA diplomat, wife was a college cheerleader. you can guess the rest

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and sportsmogger
Back when the blackpill ideology was still in its early days, JBW was an obvious and accepted fact and a principle of it. But blacks got butthurt about terms like "BWC" and "JBW" (because they're insecure about white male superiority) so they made their own shameless copies of them as a retaliation, only swapping the "white" for "black". Thats how this "theory" (only believed by blackcels, the Neo-Shudras of our society) was created.

Im an OG user from sluthate.com so dont even try to debate me on any of this.

User above me is a 5'4 obese, hairy, shitskin who keeps gagging on pink cock. Beyond over for that bloke.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
User above me is a 5'4 obese, hairy, shitskin who keeps gagging on pink cock. Beyond over for that bloke.
Pink dicks are better than darker colored ones so ofc id gag on them

women want to be ravaged by black cocks

@russiancelreturns spójrz na to urod xddd

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns