What is Conor McGregor 's PSL

I dunno. I respect Khabib massively. Anyone doing actual MMA, has probs big respect for Khabib. He is a GOAT; type of fighter.

People that don't fight, do MMA, or something related. Aka, regular people. Maybe find Khabib boring fighter, and so on. And find wrestling boring. Amyone having experience the mass pressure, and strain, good wrestling does. Will know how much good wrestling moggs and so on. Although maybe boring to watch for people whom don't do fighting as a hobby.

Yeah but MMA respect doesn't make you gain more money. Khabib is boring, but it's not the reason why he doesn't have the same following as McGregor, it's because he is boring outside the ring more than inside. Mayweather is boring too but he has a massive following because he can promote himself outside the ring, he has a personality and something that keep your interest up. Khabib? Nothing, he lives like a grandpa with a towel wife that nobody ever saw, good for him but bad for business.

I just wanted to add that what made McGregor popular was his extreme narcisism and disrespect against other fighters, the way he treated Aldo was legendary. However, people like that are polarizing, for example Trump, and can gain a massive amount of fans and haters who will kill for them or hate them viscerally. McGregor believed to be invincible, just like Trump, and people like that will fall harder when they fall. High risk High reward strategy, they would not be in their position if It wasn't for their cockyness, can't always be humble and respectful, Khabib is a better fighter than Conor but he makes no way near his numbers despite having a perfect record.

With Aldo it was tongue-in-cheek though, so it wasn't full blown narcy. There was much more self-awareness to him back then.

With Khabib though it was full blown narcy with extremely personal and purposeful attacks. Many fans have turned on Conor recently, his popularity peaked in the Eddie Alvarez fight when he kept his trash talk more playful and funny. More like banter than true nasty insults.

Khabib is widely respected, and the people who talk shit about him simply out themselves as gynocentric cucks anyway, who wants their support? Average Khabib fan is much more based than Conor fan.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 6512
View attachment 919890
For the copers who says he is low PSL
gG27qFzeVEIn2j966Q-UBccQZRKnzcL9cUYuPAILdnE.jpg

low inhib nt high status slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 6512
With Aldo it was tongue-in-cheek though, so it wasn't full blown narcy. There was much more self-awareness to him back then.

With Khabib though it was full blown narcy with extremely personal and purposeful attacks. Many fans have turned on Conor recently, his popularity peaked in the Eddie Alvarez fight when he kept his trash talk more playful and funny. More like banter than true nasty insults.

Khabib is widely respected, and the people who talk shit about him simply out themselves as gynocentric cucks anyway, who wants their support? Average Khabib fan is much more based than Conor fan.
Yeah, It was probably because he knew deep down he was going to get smashed

Khabib? Nothing, he lives like a grandpa with a towel wife that nobody ever saw,
That towel joke, was brutals. But I gotta admit, I laughed and coluldn't help to laugh when he first made that joke.

McGregor_Towel.jpg

That towel joke, was brutals. But I gotta admit, I laughed and coluldn't help to laugh when he first made that joke.

McGregor_Towel.jpg
Same lol but he got high inhib and deleted. He knows he can't beat Khabib, if i was him i would roidmaxx, put on 15 kg of lean mass and try to beat him that way, its impossible for him now to beat Khabib because they walk at 2 different weights, Khabib is more like 82/83 kg while McGregor is 75.

Yeah, It was probably because he knew deep down he was going to get smashed
Maybe that too yes, also feels like he's changed these last few years as a person. Hitting the old man in pub over nothing, drug use, too lazy to fight wasting prime years, lame excuses after being dominated by Khabib he just couldnt accept defeat, etc..

He used to at least pretend to be humble 'humble in victory and in defeat' he would always say, and give props to opponents.

The old Conor was much more driven and respectable, fame got to his head and made him a full blown narcy now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and eduardkoopman
Same lol but he got high inhib and deleted. He knows he can't beat Khabib, if i was him i would roidmaxx, put on 15 kg of lean mass and try to beat him that way, its impossible for him now to beat Khabib because they walk at 2 different weights, Khabib is more like 82/83 kg while McGregor is 75.
Who has better bones?

I think more importantly. If McGregor wanted to beat Khabib, he should manage to come near the wrestling levels of Khabib. Because with striking/standing McGregor is at or at beter level than Khabib.
But that wrestling level of Khabib, which is at the level of world champions in wrestling/judo; that level you ain't reaching swiftly. Takes probably 2 years of hard wrestling training; if you are lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and Deleted member 6512
I think more importantly. If McGregor wanted to beat Khabib, he should manage to come near the wrestling levels of Khabib. Because with striking/standing McGregor is at or at beter level than Khabib.
But that wrestling level of Khabib, which is at the level of world champions in wrestling/judo; that level you ain't reaching swiftly. Takes probably 2 years of hard wrestling training; if you are lucky.
No bro you are wrong I am a big conor fan but conor will never beat khabib unless its a flash knockout which has 1/10 chance of happening in fights..

Also disagree with your comment about conors wrestling can be improved in 2 years no bro khabib has been training wrestling since he was a kid and the gap between them is soooo huge in that aspect that even if conor trains 24/7 wrestling only for 2 years khabib will still take him down and maul him.

You just cannot overcome the 20 years grappling experience khabib has same way khabib can never come near the level of conors striking the diffrence between thier striking is huge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4797 and eduardkoopman
No bro you are wrong I am a big conor fan but conor will never beat khabib unless its a flash knockout which has 1/10 chance of happening in fights..

Also disagree with your comment about conors wrestling can be improved in 2 years no bro khabib has been training wrestling since he was a kid and the gap between them is soooo huge in that aspect that even if conor trains 24/7 wrestling only for 2 years khabib will still take him down and maul him.

You just cannot overcome the 20 years grappling experience khabib has same way khabib can never come near the level of conors striking the diffrence between thier striking is huge.
You probably right actually.
So game over for McGregor. Because as you said, Khabib wol 9/10 not let it be s standing fight much, and take it down to wrestling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 1588
You probably right actually.
So game over for McGregor. Because as you said, Khabib wol 9/10 not let it be s standing fight much, and take it down to wrestling.
Yes tho khabib is now retired the only fighter who can beat khabib is one who is also a fantastic wrestler and has excellent tdd(takedwon defence) and turn the fight into a striking match..
Someone like Gsp or a bigger Jose aldo they both have excellent anti grappling and would maul khabib i believe..

Yes tho khabib is now retired the only fighter who can beat khabib is one who is also a fantastic wrestler and has excellent tdd(takedwon defence) and turn the fight into a striking match..
Someone like Gsp or a bigger Jose aldo they both have excellent anti grappling and would maul khabib i believe..
to add, and be fair. Khabib striking is actually good as well, he is a top level striker also. But next level wrestler

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 1588
to add, and be fair. Khabib striking is actually good as well, he is a top level striker also. But next level wrestler
i agree with you i was just saying khabibs striking is good but conors is just soo much better than khabib cant close the gap on their striking level even if trains 24/7 for 5 years straight conor would still beat him in a striking battle..
Same way conors wrestling and takedown defence is also very good just not good enough to deal with khabib..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and eduardkoopman
5.5 younger.

Yeah but MMA respect doesn't make you gain more money. Khabib is boring, but it's not the reason why he doesn't have the same following as McGregor, it's because he is boring outside the ring more than inside. Mayweather is boring too but he has a massive following because he can promote himself outside the ring, he has a personality and something that keep your interest up. Khabib? Nothing, he lives like a grandpa with a towel wife that nobody ever saw, good for him but bad for business.
Idk if u live under a rock but khabib is massively popular in the middle east africa and russia, he s the second highest paid ufc athlete of all time, worth +100mil dollars and the most followed russian in the planet, he retired and still has his name mentioned in mma news everywhere espn and on youtube,dedicated instagram pages and youtube channels for him.
It s more like he shys away from the attention.
Explain how he makes more than Adesanya who is a tryhard flashy weeb with a perfect MMA record.

not a bad looking guy