What is it called when your forehead doesn't align with your chin?

D

Deleted member 28394

Iron
Is that called a recessed maxilla? Can anyone show examples of it, and how to fix it?

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Who’s forehead aligns with their chin

• +1
bro what? what are you talking about man, yo i’m out man, y’all niggas tripping
My bad bruh I'm on a fast and I can't think straight

Like this where your forehead doesnt align with your chin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28394
if your forehead aligns witj your chin, it menas ur chin is recessed

if your forehead aligns witj your chin, it menas ur chin is recessed
i don’t think even recessed people have chins that small unless you’re deformed or fell on your face as a baby

• +1
i don’t think even recessed people have chins that small unless you’re deformed or fell on your face as a baby
right, you would have to be next level recessed for that to happen this dude is on some shit 😭

• +1
Exactly, big brow ridge + protruding chin would make him look like an ogre instead of looking good which he does rn
right, he has a good mix of features, his chin and brow ridge are masculine and dimoprhic but not ogre

@nehal can you respond if that pic of the side profile you sent is you or not

• +1
So how come I see people who have a brow ridge yet their forehead doesn't align with their chin?
bro, i’m sorry but i’m out and done. I have no clue what ur asking, aks someone liek @5.5psl or @Blackgymmax brcuase quite simply you’re making me lose brain cells

i’ve been wodneirng that too jfl, why is he dodging it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28394
That's me bro

Srsly, how do I make my forehead align with my chin?

So how come I see people who have a brow ridge yet their forehead doesn't align with their chin?
tbh idk this man, brown ridge is mostly a result of male hormones, I don’t think forward growth of the maxilla has anything to do with it. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong)
right, he has a good mix of features, his chin and brow ridge are masculine and dimoprhic but not ogre
True. I have a similar side profile I wonder if I need fillers in my gonial angle area.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710 and Deleted member 28394
tbh idk this man, brown ridge is mostly a result of male hormones, I don’t think forward growth of the maxilla has anything to do with it. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong)

True. I have a similar side profile I wonder if I need fillers in my gonial angle area.
no, gonial angle is fine aslong as it don’t ruin ur front profile

no, gonial angle is fine aslong as it don’t ruin ur front profile
front isn’t bad some girls have told me I have a good jawline, maybe because of hollow cheeks. But my lower jaw is kinda small and I have a very V shape lower third

• +1
front isn’t bad some girls have told me I have a good jawline, maybe because of hollow cheeks. But my lower jaw is kinda small and I have a very V shape lower third
uhh, I think u might be fine then? I would need to see pics but sounds like you can be a pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28394 and Deleted member 32486
it means you have a recessed brow or chin