• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Looks like an ugly dominican

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, liberiangrimreaper and Jason Voorhees
nothing more than a mtn, looks like a retarded version of frank ocean

• +1
Why do afro latinos make it a point to say they are latino instead of just black?
They don't want to be seen as being black I guess. They only say they're black when it benefits them.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, liberiangrimreaper and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Fuaaaark no way people are calling him anything less than HTN

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, SidharthTheSlayer, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
like mtn idk

• +1
  • +1
People may call this self hating but it's high iq. Call yourself latino and say blacks are uncivilized apes when they snatch a lady's purse to virtue signal but immediately change your profile to #BLM and martin luther king jr profile for maximum affirmative actions points when needed
They don't want to be seen as being black I guess. They only say they're black when it benefits them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sub5c3l and 2 others
Fuaaaark no way people are calling him anything less than HTN
Idk brah. He just doesn't look that good. Big nose, lazy eyes, patchy beard,bloated face. Looks very low iq. Rome Flynn is Tyronelite version of OP.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Sushifart and sub5c3l
if I start taking cold showers maybe Ill look like him one day!

• +1
Idk brah. He just doesn't look that good. Big nose, lazy eyes, patchy beard,bloated face. Looks very low iq. Rome Flynn is Tyronelite version of OP.

View attachment 2822964
His nose isn’t big for his race so it’s not a failo. He’s just looksminned but he has lite potential. If you put actual MTNs next to him you’ll see he isn’t MTN

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and Jason Voorhees
His nose isn’t big for his race so it’s not a failo. He’s just looksminned but he has lite potential. If you put actual MTNs next to him you’ll see he isn’t MTN
You mog him with your authentic blackcel Flitzpack 6 skin anyway tyrone.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
  • +1
Why do afro latinos make it a point to say they are latino instead of just black?
Because they are Latino…. And Latino isn’t a race, black Latinos do actually exist (actual black lantinos not mongrels but full on blacks)

• +1
Because they are Latino…. And Latino isn’t a race, black Latinos do actually exist (actual black lantinos not mongrels but full on blacks)
Ober for Brazil then. Literally 90% of them are black mutts.

Ober for Brazil then. Literally 90% of them are black mutts.
You realise blacks only make 7% of Brazil’s population. The rest are just brown people who look identical to other spics, maybe with curlier hair but still basically identical. Also whires make up 43% of Brazil’s population

Brazil is unironically an very white country and with its high population number it’s huge and cumskinland asf

Brazilians also aren’t really Latinos because they don’t speak Spanish

• JFL
Afro latino is a retarded term. Most of them are just mulattos anyways look at the difference between Dominicans and Haitians.

• +1
You realise blacks only make 7% of Brazil’s population. The rest are just brown people who look identical to other spics, maybe with curlier hair but still basically identical. Also whires make up 43% of Brazil’s population

Brazil is unironically an very white country and with its high population number it’s huge and cumskinland asf

Brazilians also aren’t really Latinos because they don’t speak Spanish
Lmao no. Most Brazillians have a significant SSA component. Most of them triracial.. If you were talking about Argentina it would be a completely different story.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lmao no. Most Brazillians have a significant SSA component. Most of them triracial.. If you were talking about Argentina it would be a completely different story.
@latincell95 @ElTruecel @Latinus

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and ElTruecel
They are basically Latinos racially… you realise your avg Latino spic is triracial, just go on Reddit most of them have African European and native blood

The difference is in the amount of each one so Dominicans have more African than native, argentines have more Euro than native and African and Mexican have more native than African and Euro. All are triracial Though. Argentina is kind of an exception To the rule but even they have admixture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Jason Voorhees and ElTruecel
@latincell95 @ElTruecel @Latinus
Brazilians brought in the most slaves out of any country in the Americas including the USA

• +1
Afro latino is a retarded term. Most of them are just mulattos anyways look at the difference between Dominicans and Haitians.
Hatians are just black. Dominicans vary some look mullato others do lol “afro-Latino”. Though I have also seen white Dominicans (yes there’s quite a lot of them look it up) once again Latinos are not a race but they are diverse prob most racially diverse ppl but guys like squirtle don’t seem to realise this.

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yes. But by latinos people are usually referring to Castizos and Mestizos not these mystery meat mutts

They are basically Latinos racially… you realise your avg Latino spic is triracial, just go on Reddit most of them have African European and native blood

The difference is in the amount of each one so Dominicans have more African than native, argentines have more Euro than native and African and Mexican have more native than African and Euro. All are triracial Though. Argentina is kind of an exception To the rule but even they have admixture

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yes. But my latino people are usually referring to Castizos and Mestizos not these mystery meat mutts
Ofc… and yet the term still means all from
LATAM. And Afro-Latinos are usually almsot identical to the other Latinos just look @ Colombians, they are literally Afro-Latinos but people don’t realise it because they all look like standard spics their hair can be nappy but that’s about it.

And all spics are mystery meat. On Omegle Afro-Latinos love me off on there had bare send nudes and shit mogger hoes some of em lookin gud

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Jason Voorhees
Hatians are just black. Dominicans vary some look mullato others do lol “afro-Latino”. Though I have also seen white Dominicans (yes there’s quite a lot of them look it up) once again Latinos are not a race but they are diverse prob most racially diverse ppl but guys like squirtle don’t seem to realise this.
I am Dominican and can verify plenty of Dominicans here look european unlike what people here will say. But yea Latinos tend to be pretty mixed for the most part. But like depending on where u are some groups are mixed.

Like I noticed a lot of Mexicans from the west coast will claim mestizo while the reality is most of them are 70%+ Amerindian visibly.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I am Dominican and can verify plenty of Dominicans here look european unlike what people here will say. But yea Latinos tend to be pretty mixed for the most part. But like depending on where u are some groups are mixed.

Like I noticed a lot of Mexicans from the west coast will claim mestizo while the reality is most of them are 70%+ Amerindian visibly.
This is what guys like @Squirtle dont seem to realise. Latino literally just means Triracial south/Central Americans. People jsut usually have the image of the 70% native mutt in their mind due to Mexico being predominantly them and Mexico being the representative of the Laintos globally

But even Mexico has a large white population in the north and a large black population in the centre

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ElTruecel
This is what guys like @Squirtle dont seem to realise. Latino literally just means Triracial south/Central Americans. People jsut usually have the image of the 70% native mutt in their mind due to Mexico being predominantly them and Mexico being the representative of the Laintos globally

But even Mexico has a large white population in the north and a large black population in the centre
This is what 99% of this forum fails to realize. Even I for some reason coped with Edgar stuff a year ago even though there were more of a minority here.

But yea people’s minds of Latinos and Latinas are really warped in this forum I don’t blame @Squirtle because hes probably never seen one of us irl. But plenty of literal Americans here fail to understand this basically.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Brazilians brought in the most slaves out of any country in the Americas including the USA
Brazilian here,the fact that we imported more slaves does not mean that is less white than other places.
We also received more europeans than majority of Hispanic America.
There are many cities in the country where the majority or almost everyone look european, that's something Impossible in Most Hispanic countries.
The mixed population is algo huge ofc.
images

images

Larger cities tend to me more diverse tought,but many are like that too:
More than 20% of Rio was born in Europe just some decades ago(mostly portuguese people)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ElTruecel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is what 99% of this forum fails to realize. Even I for some reason coped with Edgar stuff a year ago even though there were more of a minority here.

But yea people’s minds of Latinos and Latinas are really warped in this forum I don’t blame @Squirtle because hes probably never seen one of us irl. But plenty of literal Americans here fail to understand this basically.
It’s warped irl as well. when I think of a Latino I think of a Mexican and I live in Europe so I’m ceartain the whole world thinks of this as well. I met Latinos white and spic ones as well as a few Afro ones in my life but they are ultra rare in my country

They all look like Arabs/curries tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ElTruecel
Brazilian here,the fact that we imported more slaves does not mean that is less white than other places.
We also received more europeans than majority of Hispanic America.
There are many cities in the country where that majority or almost everyone looks europeans, that's something Impossible in Most Hispanic countries.
The mixed population is algo huge ofc.
images

images

Larger cities tend to me more diverse tought,but many are like that too:

Shhh shhhh

Let the idiots think Brazil is an enlarged Hati

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Beetlejuice
It’s warped irl as well. when I think of a Latino I think of a Mexican and I live in Europe so I’m ceartain the whole world thinks of this as well. I met Latinos white and spic ones as well as a few Afro ones in my life but they are ultra rare in my country

They all look like Arabs/curries tbh
Depends most of them have a distant look but yea I’ve posted some Latinas here and many Europeans confused them for those groups.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Beetlejuice
Depends most of them have a distant look but yea I’ve posted some Latinas here and many Europeans confused them for those groups.
Well all browns have some overlap such is the curse of being an NPC race. God didn’t care enough to make your races look truly distinct like BBCs Cumskins and gooks so yall just have to settle with minor slight differences

• +1
Well all browns have some overlap such is the curse of being an NPC race. God didn’t care enough to make your races look truly distinct like BBCs Cumskins and gooks so yall just have to settle with minor slight differences
Bruh u can tell the difference between curries, MENA and Latinos for the most part if you actually look at their features for 5 seconds

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
curry/10

I look way more Hispanic than him jfl

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Bruh u can tell the difference between curries, MENA and Latinos for the most part if you actually look at their features for 5 seconds
Yes but there’s overlap. I know an Arab who looks curry, I know a curry who looks Arab etc. point is you lot are NPC fodder races made to be the NPCs whilst the main character races (white black and east Azn) go around doing real shit moggin you

• Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95
Yes but there’s overlap. I know an Arab who looks curry, I know a curry who looks Arab etc. point is you lot are NPC fodder races made to be the NPCs whilst the main character races (white black and east Azn) go around doing real shit moggin you
Absolute cope and ur a literal mutt yourself no?plus the main races are australoid, capoid, Congoid, mongoloid & caucasoid

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95