What is this Black Latino's rating?

Yes but there’s overlap. I know an Arab who looks curry, I know a curry who looks Arab etc. point is you lot are NPC fodder races made to be the NPCs whilst the main character races (white black and east Azn) go around doing real shit moggin you
Meds schizo.

Meds schizo.
Why are you crying? You know it’s true, there’s a reason why 5 different races have the title of “brown” curries Arabs Latinos Turks and even mullatos are all “brown”

Don’t get mad with me I didn’t decide that your races were to take 0 effort and remain as NPCs

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
People may call this self hating but it's high iq. Call yourself latino and say blacks are uncivilized apes when they snatch a lady's purse to virtue signal but immediately change your profile to #BLM and martin luther king jr profile for maximum affirmative actions points when needed
Jewish people tend to do this all the time.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
@latincell95 @ElTruecel @Latinus
Yeah, most Brazilians are triracial, mostly European >>>> SSA >>>> Amerindian in most of the country, except in the north and inland northeast Brazil where it's more European >>>> Amerindian >>>> SSA.

And while triracials can overlap with mestizos, they don't look identical, your average harnizo Mexican-American in the west coast looks different from your average triracial Brazilian.

Brazil has many whites, but they are a minority: something like 20% of the pop, being mostly of Portuguese, Italian and Spanish ancestry: a.k.a mostly olive skinned and dark haired and eyes.

And Brazilians are latinos, being latino = speaking latin based languages, we're simply not hispanics, but being latino and hispanic are not synonymous, except in the US, where they think everything south of the border = Mexico.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ElTruecel
And beware of Brazilians on forums, they LOVE to whitewash Brazil.

Brazil is not HAITI, but it's FAR from being an Australia of the tropics.

Most of these cities where whites are an absolute majority are countryside ones whose population is not big.

Latin America is one of the most racist and self hating regions of the globe.

Just look at Argentina: it is one of the whitest region of Latin America, but it also has many mestizos, specially outside the Pampas region, the thing is that most Argentinians live in the Pampas, which is more European and a racial continuum of Uruguay.

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Jason Voorhees
Tyrone lite

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Lmao no. Most Brazillians have a significant SSA component. Most of them triracial.. If you were talking about Argentina it would be a completely different story.
Argentina is like 40% mestizo tbh.