What is wrong with my face? Why do over 10 users tell me to suicide? I know they are helping me but would more surgery help me instead? PLEASE HELPPP

@Cheesyrumble I bet you if @sibience wasn’t born half SEA Jungle gook with shitskin brown coloring he wouldn’t be as self hating

Tbh he’s ugly as fuck, back to the rice fields @sibience buddy boyo

I'm fully chinese. And no I don't have shitskin I just have bad features. My coloring is good and not brown my camera or something might make it look browner or more gray. I will change some of the bad features that I can change with surgery and accept my bad features that I can't change like my bad eye color and brow ridge.

And post your face please because I don't believe a half asian can be attractive

Do you have an archive of said threads or possibly DM's? Because I find it very hard to believe you were told so post-surgery even on a forum like this. You're an easy HTN if not changlite from the vid shared. What pic or video did you share of yourself prior?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
that’s all you need to know chinky autistic SEA bastard

I’m done with ur Down syndrome rants tbh get on the ignore list it’s over for you and ur weird brain

And you’re 20😹😹😹

I'm not 20. I am older.

I'm fully chinese. And no I don't have shitskin I just have bad features. My coloring is good and not brown my camera or something might make it look browner or more gray. I will change some of the bad features that I can change with surgery and accept my bad features that I can't change like my bad eye color and brow ridge.

And post your face please because I don't believe a half asian can be attractive

Yeah the results look a bit goofy in the vid but that's just due to the massive swelling, you look way better now that it's gone down, result looks rather natural. An easy HTN is what I'd rank you, definitely an improvement from pre-op

• +1
Reactions: sibience
I can't get a fucking gf that is impossible I can't even fucking talkk to a girl without thinking about her sex and i jsut think about her having sex with white guy and usually the white guy looks more attractive than me like sean o pry i just think about her having sex with sean o pry or oussama guessoum or jon erik hexum even though hes dead.

I genuinely cannot imagine someone looking like you typing up an autistic schizo rambling like this. Like you have quite literally internalized mental cucking, how the fuck is this even possible??

u are rn i just went for a 2 hour walk and went home and accepted it. Not you or mines fault bro, just got unlucky.

This is probably the best advice you're going to get. Legitimately go on a walk through the woods for a couple hours and think about your life. Might give you some mental clarity because right now no surgery is going to fix your internalized mental cucking or any of the other shit you've ranted about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841 and sibience
I genuinely cannot imagine someone looking like you typing up an autistic schizo rambling like this. Like you have quite literally internalized mental cucking, how the fuck is this even possible??

This is probably the best advice you're going to get. Legitimately go on a walk through the woods for a couple hours and think about your life. Might give you some mental clarity because right now no surgery is going to fix your internalized mental cucking or any of the other shit you've ranted about.

I watched way too much blackpill normie videos like what race would you not date and just being on tiktok I get blackpilled almost every scroll I never had any confidence becauase I was always naturally blackpilled but now it is just so much worse that I wish I never discovered blackpill maybe I can cope but now I can't cope anumore

I don't like walking if I want to do somehthing other than rot and being lazy I will study or something.

And yes I never will be attractive probably so that is why I always consider giving up because that is being blackpilled.
You can get becky asian gfs if you were NT

• Ugh..
yes maybe I should permanently reverse squint and raise my brows to look like kpop eyes
Dude get double eyelid surgery, and nose ridge implant. Easy looksmaxes like every other asian normie. But what do you do instead? Get autistic chin implant jfl.

• Hmm...
Dude get double eyelid surgery, and nose ridge implant. Easy looksmaxes like every other asian normie. But what do you do instead? Get autistic chin implant jfl.

Double eyelid will make me cuck maybe that is good for high trust but I don't want to look like cuck.

You can get becky asian gfs if you were NT

I don't want asian girls they don't like asians

What kinda hapa are you?

And hapas statistically are on par with whites in 2022

Don’t put the blame on ur race mixture when it’s ur personal problem g
Half white half phillipino. I am white passibg tho if i larp as med. I will just say ai am related to the bull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and AscensionMan98

Full asians can be attractive. It just sucks cause of the bias against East Asian eyes as its completely dif then all the other races eyes with some closeness relative to white eyes in shape.

I think outside America their is less racial bias esp towards East Asians. Seems asians do good in russia if they look good. Again if your not HTN/chadlite its over.

Doubt he is ever gonna do that. Its easy to just run a larp as another dude and then claim credit for the messages.

Most hapas tend to have East Asian eyes, but if he had that gene bleeped out probably could be closer to a white dude but I have met tons of hapas and none showed white looking eyes.

Even on the internet its relatively uncommon. I think hapas can be attractive also but more research needs to be done via yubo and tinder experiments on their general appeal as some of the statements of how their close to white pretty boys is rather ridiculous. Even blacks and Persians who look closest to whites get mogged by white pretty boys.

Best of luck. The users saying u should suicide are probably trolling and being ruthless. No one can really hate a random internet dude that much jfl. Don't take it seriously.

Leave the west for some white bitch, Columbia maxxing seems to be successful for asians. Some Thai dude fucked tons of columbian foids.

• Woah
ur htn dont worry

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Erik-Jón
ur htn dont worry

ehh I don't see girls choosing me over white normies....

maybe after rhino and paranasal and other surgeries.

To bad @fucclife isnt hahahahahah

He’s ugly asf

I feel kind of bad for him and those guys, when a "girl" shows up here they post their face to her and simp so hard even though they will never see her irl. I'm not able to do that not because im not simp but because im spergcel.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
Full asians can be attractive. It just sucks cause of the bias against East Asian eyes as its completely dif then all the other races eyes with some closeness relative to white eyes in shape.

I think outside America their is less racial bias esp towards East Asians. Seems asians do good in russia if they look good. Again if your not HTN/chadlite its over.

Doubt he is ever gonna do that. Its easy to just run a larp as another dude and then claim credit for the messages.

Most hapas tend to have East Asian eyes, but if he had that gene bleeped out probably could be closer to a white dude but I have met tons of hapas and none showed white looking eyes.

Even on the internet its relatively uncommon. I think hapas can be attractive also but more research needs to be done via yubo and tinder experiments on their general appeal as some of the statements of how their close to white pretty boys is rather ridiculous. Even blacks and Persians who look closest to whites get mogged by white pretty boys.

Best of luck. The users saying u should suicide are probably trolling and being ruthless. No one can really hate a random internet dude that much jfl. Don't take it seriously.

Leave the west for some white bitch, Columbia maxxing seems to be successful for asians. Some Thai dude fucked tons of columbian foids.

Wow yes I agree that guy is larping as a half asian "chad"

Many people would want me to rope. But idk why maybe because I am asian and this site is racist or they hate when asian gets surgeries.

But I'm not buying rope to end life soon maybe after I hit agepill but that will be a long time away.

you are LTN

• +1
What a waste of height, should have been me😢

• Hmm...
BOGGED

• JFL

I feel bad you won't be able to have my good chin even with genio and implant combnied .... unlucky
I’m getting trimax ccw and rhino, this is what I should look like after, also going to have filler or implants for sharper jawline

Attachments

• 0181AE6E-9B56-4A8D-80CF-8A08A44E9698.png
    0181AE6E-9B56-4A8D-80CF-8A08A44E9698.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
I’m getting trimax ccw and rhino, this is what I should look like after, also going to have filler or implants for sharper jawline

sharp nose pilled.... I might never be able to get a sharp nose because asian rhino on my very thick asian nose skin is easy to be botched.

That chin implant was unnecessary. You can't just get surgeries for their own sake.

• Hmm...
But my chin was feminine, not even androgynous before the surgery.
It wasn't a failo before. You aren't even suited for surgery in the first place
idk what this means...
People here often just decide to get some surgery because they hear of it in some thread.

• +1
It wasn't a failo before. You aren't even suited for surgery in the first place

People here often just decide to get some surgery because they hear of it in some thread.

It was a big failo, I measured my chin it needed width for sure. The implant that I designed was also as wide as my lips. I think I know what I'm doing in surgeries and aesthetics.

No, I didn't get the surgery just because I heard of it. Like I said I did measurements and even morphed myself and I looked better, and now after surgery I think I improved a lot from before.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
also east asians do very well with elf maxxing, View attachment 1948274 asians with this elf type nose and white coloring do VERY WELL

your mistake was trying to masculine maxx and do whatever the fuck u did with ur jaw
unironically true though, chinese people are like og elves

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 21052
get your implant removed, get eyelid surgery

• Ugh..
get your implant removed, get eyelid surgery

The guy in your avi literally has a wide square chin, after swelling my chin will look similar to his.

Lmao people here giving bad advice or trying to give me bad advice to be less attractive like I was before the surgery. I can tell one of those two are you because you are telling me to remove the implant even though some swelling is still there. It already looks much better.

The guy in your avi literally has a wide square chin, after swelling my chin will look similar to his.

Lmao people here giving bad advice or trying to give me bad advice to be less attractive like I was before the surgery. I can tell one of those two are you because you are telling me to remove the implant even though some swelling is still there. It already looks much better.
Whatever atleast get eyelid surgery

• JFL
Whatever atleast get eyelid surgery

no lol my parents will disown me my eyes are beautiful in an exotic way and that surgery will permanently ruin it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126