What is wrong with my face? Why do over 10 users tell me to suicide? I know they are helping me but would more surgery help me instead? PLEASE HELPPP

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
I know it will be better for me to kms because my life is very shit and I am miserable.

No matter what I do or what surgeries I get I will always be unattractive to both girls and even .org guys. And .org guys don't even understand looks theory and they even just look at me and I'm unattractive. Girls actually can feel what is attractive and THEY FUCKING WANT ME DEAD TOO.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO TO BE MORE ATTRACTIVE I SERIOUSLY NEED FUCKING HELP

I AM WAY TOO BLACKPILLED PLS HELP IM GOING INSANE AND IM SERIOUSLY NOT ABLE TO LIVE ANYMORE EVEN BEFORE THIS SITE AND BLACKPILL I COULDNT FUNCTION NORMALLY I WAS ALWAYS LIKE THIS BUT NOW IT IS SO MUCH WORSE IT IS SERIOUSLY MUCH BETTER FOR ME TO BUY A ROPE FROM A STORE.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY FACE? MY SWELLING IS BETTER AFTER MY IMPLANT SURGERY BUT PLEASE I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY IM VIEWED AS GENETIC TRASH MY ENTIRE LIFE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE I DONT THINIK IM THAT UNATTRACTIVE IF I GET MORE SURGERIES PLEASE HERES TIKTOK OF MY FACE WHAT CAN I DO HELP ME

I still can't move my lips much though still numb....

• Ugh..
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
You look normal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fauxfox, RecessedChinCel, ascension and 2 others
you look okay here. you just have a shit sideprofile, coloring, and browridge/nose

you're just extremely neurotic and autistic. woman are repulsed by these traits

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 21340, Cheesyrumble and 3 others
View attachment 1948270 you look okay here. you just have a shit sideprofile, coloring, and browridge/nose

you're just extremely neurotic and autistic. woman are repulsed by these traits
i think youre lighting frauding

because the upclose pics of you after surgery looks bogged and ugly as fuck

if you didnt do surgery and had a normal mind u wouldve been good to go

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 22841
also east asians do very well with elf maxxing,
asians with this elf type nose and white coloring do VERY WELL

your mistake was trying to masculine maxx and do whatever the fuck u did with ur jaw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 22126, fjor2096 and 2 others
Bro you look like a 4ish/10 from the photo you provided but fuck me you sound autistic and weird just based off this one post. No wonder you don't get pussy. Keep looksmaxxing and fix your mind if you can, if not just LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052 and sibience
You look normal

BUT IM NOT FUCKING LOOKING NORMAL TO PEOPLE HERE I POSTED MY FACE AFTER MY SURGERY AND 20 PEOPLE JFL AT ME AND LAUGHED AT ME
i think youre lighting frauding

because the upclose pics of you after surgery looks bogged and ugly as fuck

if you didnt do surgery and had a normal mind u wouldve been good to go

There was swelling in that video. The swelling is better now but still some swelling.

BUT THERE'S STILL NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO IDK LIKE YOU SAID IM NEUROTIC BUT THATS PERSONAILITY AND THAT COMES AFTER LOOKS AND NO I LOOK SHIT BEFORE SURGERY AND UGLY IM VERY FCUKILNG UGLY BEFORE SURGERY AND I HAD GIRL CHIN

BUT IM NOT FUCKING LOOKING NORMAL TO PEOPLE HERE I POSTED MY FACE AFTER MY SURGERY AND 20 PEOPLE JFL AT ME AND LAUGHED AT ME

There was swelling in that video. The swelling is better now but still some swelling.

BUT THERE'S STILL NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO IDK LIKE YOU SAID IM NEUROTIC BUT THATS PERSONAILITY AND THAT COMES AFTER LOOKS AND NO I LOOK SHIT BEFORE SURGERY AND UGLY IM VERY FCUKILNG UGLY BEFORE SURGERY AND I HAD GIRL CHIN
lmao youre so lost

did something go wrong in childhood? ur brain is completely fucked up and weird

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and sibience
also east asians do very well with elf maxxing, View attachment 1948274 asians with this elf type nose and white coloring do VERY WELL

your mistake was trying to masculine maxx and do whatever the fuck u did with ur jaw

NO I WAS VERY LOW TIER NORMIE BEFORE I AM AT LEAST SEXUALLY DIMORPHIC NOW AND THAT NOSE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD YOU SAID I HAD NO BROWRIDE THAT IS A FLAW THAT PICTURE HAS NO BROWRIDGE IT LOOKS BAD

Bro you look like a 4ish/10 from the photo you provided but fuck me you sound autistic and weird just based off this one post. No wonder you don't get pussy. Keep looksmaxxing and fix your mind if you can, if not just LDAR

IM SAERIOUSLY FUCKING UNHINGED I CANT FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE I KNOW AND YOU ARE AUTISMMAXXER AND YOU ARE CALLING ME AUTISTIC IT IS OVER FOR ME NOT BECAUSE MY MIND MY MIND ONLY MAKES MY LIFE VERY SHIT IT IS BECAUSE I DONT GET GIRL AND THATS BECAUSE NOT MY MIND THATS BECAUSE MY FUCKING FACE IM STILL CONSIDERED UNATTRACTIVE IDK IF I SHOULD EVEN TRY ANYMORE IT SEEMS LIKE GENES ARE JUST EVERYTHING

THIS IS VERY BRUTAL BLACKPILL I CAN DO NOTHING TO CHANGE GENETICS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOOKSMAXXING IM STARTING TO THINK FML IM DONE WITH MY SHIT LIFE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 21052
NO I WAS VERY LOW TIER NORMIE BEFORE I AM AT LEAST SEXUALLY DIMORPHIC NOW AND THAT NOSE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD YOU SAID I HAD NO BROWRIDE THAT IS A FLAW THAT PICTURE HAS NO BROWRIDGE IT LOOKS BAD

IM SAERIOUSLY FUCKING UNHINGED I CANT FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE I KNOW AND YOU ARE AUTISMMAXXER AND YOU ARE CALLING ME AUTISTIC IT IS OVER FOR ME NOT BECAUSE MY MIND MY MIND ONLY MAKES MY LIFE VERY SHIT IT IS BECAUSE I DONT GET GIRL AND THATS BECAUSE NOT MY MIND THATS BECAUSE MY FUCKING FACE IM STILL CONSIDERED UNATTRACTIVE IDK IF I SHOULD EVEN TRY ANYMORE IT SEEMS LIKE GENES ARE JUST EVERYTHING

THIS IS VERY BRUTAL BLACKPILL I CAN DO NOTHING TO CHANGE GENETICS THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOOKSMAXXING IM STARTING TO THINK FML IM DONE WITH MY SHIT LIFE
ur nose was always bad

im saying if you had a elf/sharp nose with a bit of browridge you wouldve ascended

and that picture has more of a browridge than u jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
ur nose was always bad

im saying if you had a elf/sharp nose with a bit of browridge you wouldve ascended

but you have brown/SEA Coloring so thats a big falio

• Hmm...
Ur tall ur fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and sibience
I’d get fucked raw by a village of 9 inch bbc black guys just to be ur height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 14392, twilight and 1 other person
lmao youre so lost

did something go wrong in childhood? ur brain is completely fucked up and weird

YES MY FUCKING BRAIN IS WEIRD BUT YOU TOO YOU DROPPED SCHOOL AND IT IS VERY CLEAR BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS SWELLING AFTER SURGERY WHICH IS WHY I LOOKED SO BAD AND MY CHIN LOOKED LIKE BOGANOFF

I STILL FUCKING WISH I WAS YOU THOUGH I WOULD RATHER BE SCHOOL FAIL THAN MY SHIT LIFE I REALLY AM NOT MENTALLY NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMALLY..... LJGAELRKGHREL;BJTEL;FBJVF

YES MY FUCKING BRAIN IS WEIRD BUT YOU TOO YOU DROPPED SCHOOL AND IT IS VERY CLEAR BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS SWELLING AFTER SURGERY WHICH IS WHY I LOOKED SO BAD AND MY CHIN LOOKED LIKE BOGANOFF

I STILL FUCKING WISH I WAS YOU THOUGH I WOULD RATHER BE SCHOOL FAIL THAN MY SHIT LIFE I REALLY AM NOT MENTALLY NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMALLY..... LJGAELRKGHREL;BJTEL;FBJVF
U don’t want to be him. He’s a mean guy. Not nice!

• +1

lol I already have my diploma and I lived out my HS party years 15-16

Im chadlite and making good money rn so no I'm not fucked up in the head like you

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 22841

Mate, i went through something similar to you a while ago. And you wanna know something? I just accepted it and LDAR. You are not attractive and because of that your mind is fucked becuase you put so much emphasis on looks. But, when i realised no matter what i do i can't change certain features and even if i did it would not be worth it in the end, instead of freaking out like a spastic like u are rn i just went for a 2 hour walk and went home and accepted it. Not you or mines fault bro, just got unlucky.

• Hmm...
lol I already have my diploma and I lived out my HS party years 15-16

Im chadlite and making good money rn so no I'm not fucked up in the head like you
I beg $10.

• +1
your weak brow nasion and philtrum isnt stopping you from having a gf. in 5 10 20 years however long it may take you'll realize you chose to be a victim

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Preoximerianas, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
your weak brow nasion and philtrum isnt stopping you from attracting girls. in 5 10 20 years however long it may take you'll realize you chose to be a victim
OP is one of the most autistic self sabotaging cels ive ever seen tbh

he's also 190cm so even if his face is shit he could get a gf lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Cheesyrumble and sibience
ur nose was always bad

FUKING TAILS BELIEVER GO FUCKING KISS HIM ON THE LIPS MAYBE YOU ARE TAILS AND

OK I WILL FUCKING GET RHINOPLASTY I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THAT SINCE I WAS FUCKING 12 I KNOW THAT OK IM GOING TO NEED MULTIPLE RHINOPLSASTIES TO GET SHARP NOSE BECAUSE MY THICK ASIAN SKIN MAKES RHINO SHARP TIP VERY HARD TO GET AND LOOK GOOD AND SHARP.

Ur tall ur fine

I am tall but compared to tall naturally blackpilled parents in europe that make kids becauase they are tall and their kids are 200 cm IM NOTHING COMPARED TO THEM

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg and Deleted member 21052
FUKING TAILS BELIEVER GO FUCKING KISS HIM ON THE LIPS MAYBE YOU ARE TAILS AND

OK I WILL FUCKING GET RHINOPLASTY I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THAT SINCE I WAS FUCKING 12 I KNOW THAT OK IM GOING TO NEED MULTIPLE RHINOPLSASTIES TO GET SHARP NOSE BECAUSE MY THICK ASIAN SKIN MAKES RHINO SHARP TIP VERY HARD TO GET AND LOOK GOOD AND SHARP.

I am tall but compared to tall naturally blackpilled parents in europe that make kids becauase they are tall and their kids are 200 cm IM NOTHING COMPARED TO THEM
i forgot you were SEA

if you were fully Chinese you wouldnt have this weird mindset/brown coloring

you shouldve gotten rhino first and try to get a sharp nose in the first place

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
229BC207 B9E6 4B5A AAE6 2456A6435D61

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
OP even tho you are kinda ugly i do not think it is over for you if you get a great physique and do some more looksmaxxing, or get shit ton of money, i reckon you could get a GF. But stop being a spastic yeah? Your better then me and you don't see me here acting like a stupid fucking retard

• +1
@sibience whats ur hand length in inches?

• +1
your weak brow nasion and philtrum isnt stopping you from having a gf. in 5 10 20 years however long it may take you'll realize you chose to be a victim

In 5 years I will probably be dead. After 1-2 years I will have got all my surgeries like rhinoplasties for high nose bridge and good tip and even revision if needed probably for sharp tip. And then I will likely kms if nothing improves or maybe I should before surgery so I don't waste more money.

I AM A FUCKING VICTIM THOUGH SHIT LIFE SHIT MENTAL HEALTH SHIT EVERYTHING AND I CANT DO FUCKING ANYTHING

OP is one of the most autistic self sabotaging cels ive ever seen tbh

he's also 190cm so even if his face is shit he could get a gf lol

I can't get a fucking gf that is impossible I can't even fucking talkk to a girl without thinking about her sex and i jsut think about her having sex with white guy and usually the white guy looks more attractive than me like sean o pry i just think about her having sex with sean o pry or oussama guessoum or jon erik hexum even though hes dead.

In 5 years I will probably be dead. After 1-2 years I will have got all my surgeries like rhinoplasties for high nose bridge and good tip and even revision if needed probably for sharp tip. And then I will likely kms if nothing improves or maybe I should before surgery so I don't waste more money.

I AM A FUCKING VICTIM THOUGH SHIT LIFE SHIT MENTAL HEALTH SHIT EVERYTHING AND I CANT DO FUCKING ANYTHING

I can't get a fucking gf that is impossible I can't even fucking talkk to a girl without thinking about her sex and i jsut think about her having sex with white guy and usually the white guy looks more attractive than me like sean o pry i just think about her having sex with sean o pry or oussama guessoum or jon erik hexum even though hes dead.
sean o pry and oussama are 1 in 100 million lmao

also you never had a girlfriend or someone crush on you? damn thats sad

• So Sad
Mate, i went through something similar to you a while ago. And you wanna know something? I just accepted it and LDAR. You are not attractive and because of that your mind is fucked becuase you put so much emphasis on looks. But, when i realised no matter what i do i can't change certain features and even if i did it would not be worth it in the end, instead of freaking out like a spastic like u are rn i just went for a 2 hour walk and went home and accepted it. Not you or mines fault bro, just got unlucky.

YOU GIVE ME ADVICE TO GO ON A 2 HOUR WALK? HOW THE FUCK WILL THAT FUCKING HELP ME IC ANT EVEN GO OUTSIDE OTHER THAN GOING TO SCHOOL AND I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING EVERY PART OF MY DAY AND MY LFIE

But thank you for at least saying that it isn't my fault and that there is nothing I can do. That is better and more blackpilled than many users here.

You look good stupid. Prettyboy, Just your pheno Is not liked on those boards, irl could be different

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360, Cheesyrumble and sibience
i just think about her having sex with sean o pry or oussama guessoum or jon erik hexum even though hes dead.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Preoximerianas, sibience and 1 other person
His face is kinda fucked so no

What surgeries do I need other than rhinoplasty? and I will get some filler in jaw but what can I do I'm thinking about double jaw surgery and custom paranasal implants

You look good stupid. Prettyboy, Just your pheno Is not liked on those boards, irl could be different

No I FUCKING DON'T before my surgery I am boneless and people here say im LTN now many people even say I'm worse I just don't fucking understand and I'm fucking IN A TERRIBLE FUCKING MENTAL STATE I CANT FUCKING COPE I WISH I CAN JUST FUCKING NOT EXIST

YOU GIVE ME ADVICE TO GO ON A 2 HOUR WALK? HOW THE FUCK WILL THAT FUCKING HELP ME IC ANT EVEN GO OUTSIDE OTHER THAN GOING TO SCHOOL AND I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING EVERY PART OF MY DAY AND MY LFIE

But thank you for at least saying that it isn't my fault and that there is nothing I can do. That is better and more blackpilled than many users here.
No retard, I said I went for a walk not for you to go for a walk. Fuck, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? I thought u were 20 or 21? Try n fix that if possible.
Not everyone here is fully blackpilled that's why. They are HTN or chads so they don't really understand some things but most people i find here actually do understand tho. There are some things that you cannot do no matter what, other things you can do. I'd say moneymaxx, besides that it is probably over for you.

What surgeries do I need other than rhinoplasty? and I will get some filler in jaw but what can I do I'm thinking about double jaw surgery and custom paranasal implants

No I FUCKING DON'T before my surgery I am boneless and people here say im LTN now many people even say I'm worse I just don't fucking understand and I'm fucking IN A TERRIBLE FUCKING MENTAL STATE I CANT FUCKING COPE I WISH I CAN JUST FUCKING NOT EXIST
They're fucking with your autistic ass. Go out and never log in again

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841, sibience and Deleted member 22780

I do not know much about surgery compared to other users on this sub but probably chin or jaw surgery. Also, by the sounds of it plastic surgery is not going well for you and there are alot of cons to plastic surgery which is why i do not do it. If i were u i would focus more on moneymaxxing then surgerymaxxing. Also touch grass get the fuck off this sub it's just making your mental health worse

• Hmm...
2 autists trying to find solace. dont listen to this phaggot @Autismmaxxer he gets no girls either

• +1

It is suifuel for me thinking about girls having sex with other guy and more suifuel if the guy is attractive she will want him and always think about him WHILE IM FUCKING CONSIDERED SUBHUMAN

It is not very funny to me.

They're fucking with your autistic ass. Go out and never log in again

I had chin implant like almost a week ago and everyone thought I looked shit and I don't think they were joking.

Even though there was swelling and it is better now. People still think I look shit AND I JUST FUCKING KNOW THAT AFTER ALL THE SWELLING IS GOINE I WILL STILL GET TOLD IM LTN JUST LIKE I WAS ALWAYS TOLD BEFORE MY SURGERY.

I do not know much about surgery compared to other users on this sub but probably chin or jaw surgery. Also, by the sounds of it plastic surgery is not going well for you and there are alot of cons to plastic surgery which is why i do not do it. If i were u i would focus more on moneymaxxing then surgerymaxxing. Also touch grass get the fuck off this sub it's just making your mental health worse

I already had chin implant.....

2 autists trying to find solace. dont listen to this phaggot @Autismmaxxer he gets no girls either
Stfu bitch, i already know that. Stop giving this guy false hope. Your probably one of those retards who watch Hamza aye?

Last edited:
  • +1
T
It is suifuel for me thinking about girls having sex with other guy and more suifuel if the guy is attractive she will want him and always think about him WHILE IM FUCKING CONSIDERED SUBHUMAN

It is not very funny to me.

I had chin implant like almost a week ago and everyone thought I looked shit and I don't think they were joking.

Even though there was swelling and it is better now. People still think I look shit AND I JUST FUCKING KNOW THAT AFTER ALL THE SWELLING IS GOINE I WILL STILL GET TOLD IM LTN JUST LIKE I WAS ALWAYS TOLD BEFORE MY SURGERY.

I already had chin implant.....

Touch grass.

@sibience whats ur hand length in inches?
idk i know every measurement and every ratio on my face though

OP even tho you are kinda ugly i do not think it is over for you if you get a great physique and do some more looksmaxxing, or get shit ton of money, i reckon you could get a GF. But stop being a spastic yeah? Your better then me and you don't see me here acting like a stupid fucking retard

YES I KNOW IM AFUCKING RETARD AND VERY SPASTIC WHAT THAT FUCKING MEANWS IDK BUT SHUT UP WITH THAT REDPILL BLUEPILL SHIT I THOUGHT YOU WERE FUCKING BLACKPILLED BUT NO YOU ARE N OT AND DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME TOUCH GRASS YOU FUCKING NORMIE

AND I CANT CHANGE MY FUCKING UNHINGED BEHAVIOR IM SO FUCKIBG NOT NORMAL IN EVERY WAY I WISH I CAN BE BUT NOTHIGN I CAN FUCKING DO.

YES I KNOW IM AFUCKING RETARD AND VERY SPASTIC WHAT THAT FUCKING MEANWS IDK BUT SHUT UP WITH THAT REDPILL BLUEPILL SHIT I THOUGHT YOU WERE FUCKING BLACKPILLED BUT NO YOU ARE N OT AND DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME TOUCH GRASS YOU FUCKING NORMIE

AND I CANT CHANGE MY FUCKING UNHINGED BEHAVIOR IM SO FUCKIBG NOT NORMAL IN EVERY WAY I WISH I CAN BE BUT NOTHIGN I CAN FUCKING DO.
go take the measurement now

Well you're Asian, that's the first thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and sibience
Stfu bitch, i already know that. Stop giving this guy false hope. Your probably one of those retards who watch Hamza aye?
ur pretending its over for him since ur a crab in a bucket. who are u trying to fool a blackpill archon?

How TF fuck am i bluepillied/redpilled? This faggot https://looksmax.org/members/190cm90kg.21370/ is redpillied like Hamza. You can go outside retard

• Hmm...

HE SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED @Autismmaxxer YOU ARE NOT FUCKING AUTISTIC YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED YOU SEEM FUCKING NORMAL YOU LITERALLY FUCKING GO ON 2 HOUR WALKS AND EXERCISE AND HAVE A BETTE RLIFE THAN ME FUCKING MAKING ME FEEL MORE SHIT ABAOUT MYSELF

your mtn normie minimum its not that bad, build physique

• +1
ur pretending its over for him since ur a crab in a bucket. who are u trying to fool a blackpill archon?
My, My, we have a Hamza retard. Blackpill is a fact whether you like it or not.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back