What is wrong with my face? Why do over 10 users tell me to suicide? I know they are helping me but would more surgery help me instead? PLEASE HELPPP

HE SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED @Autismmaxxer YOU ARE NOT FUCKING AUTISTIC YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED YOU SEEM FUCKING NORMAL YOU LITERALLY FUCKING GO ON 2 HOUR WALKS AND EXERCISE AND HAVE A BETTE RLIFE THAN ME FUCKING MAKING ME FEEL MORE SHIT ABAOUT MYSELF
Cunt i am clinically diagnosed with Autism. You don't even knwo what Autism is retard it is a spectrum how are you so stupid? Just cause im autistic does not mean you will automatically have a better life then me? Jesus christ

• WTF
Reactions: sibience
havent watched a second of that bugeye dethnik. keep making shit up in ur head
You speak like him. Give false hope and don't like the blackpill

• Hmm...
BUT IM NOT FUCKING LOOKING NORMAL TO PEOPLE HERE I POSTED MY FACE AFTER MY SURGERY AND 20 PEOPLE JFL AT ME AND LAUGHED AT ME

There was swelling in that video. The swelling is better now but still some swelling.

BUT THERE'S STILL NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO IDK LIKE YOU SAID IM NEUROTIC BUT THATS PERSONAILITY AND THAT COMES AFTER LOOKS AND NO I LOOK SHIT BEFORE SURGERY AND UGLY IM VERY FCUKILNG UGLY BEFORE SURGERY AND I HAD GIRL CHIN
post your face again I wanna see

HE SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED @Autismmaxxer YOU ARE NOT FUCKING AUTISTIC YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING BANNED YOU SEEM FUCKING NORMAL YOU LITERALLY FUCKING GO ON 2 HOUR WALKS AND EXERCISE AND HAVE A BETTE RLIFE THAN ME FUCKING MAKING ME FEEL MORE SHIT ABAOUT MYSELF
Also hwo dare you say that. You hvbe no idea whatr i went through when i was younger, how i thought about killing myself at 11 how i had no friends how i was a retard and mnow i am a bit better bhut still suffer becuase of it.

• So Sad
Okay I just looked at the vids and holy fuck your gook ass looks autistic, sub8, tryhard and CRINGE. JFL. Over honestly.

Your proportions are just fucked.

Hardest part was to watch you tryna squint with your slanted eyes lmaoooo

• +1
Well you're Asian, that's the first thing

YES I FUCKING KNOW THAT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO FUCKING LET ME KNOW THAT I WILL BE FUCKING BETRAY BY MY OWN RACE OF GIRLS AND I CANT GO ON TIKTOK BECAUSE I FUCKING SEE RACE BLACKPILLS AND MAKE ME WANT TO KMS SO MUCH

go take the measurement now

why do i measure my hand?

How TF fuck am i bluepillied/redpilled? This faggot https://looksmax.org/members/190cm90kg.21370/ is redpillied like Hamza. You can go outside retard

you are redpilled and only blackpilled a little and still bluepilled too read your messages YOU POSTED

You speak like him. Give false hope and don't like the blackpill
i was explaining theories on lookism before u stumbled on a blackpill youtube video made by the students i taught. i have x years of experience and u have 1 year repeated x times. quit arguing in bad faith pretending ur anywhere near my level

• Woah
YOU DIDNT HAVE TO FUCKING LET ME KNOW THAT I WILL BE FUCKING BETRAY BY MY OWN RACE OF GIRLS
"I will be betrayed by my own race of girls", you mean.

• +1
youre htn

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and sibience
Chadlite by Singapore standards
NTmax

• Hmm...
"I will be betrayed by my own race of girls", you mean.

YES I KNOW OK I CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW BECUAS EIM SERIOSULYU BREAKING DOWN MY MIND IS HRUTING ALL LI CAN THINK ABOUT IS NOTHINGFC IM VEYR MENTALLY ILL IM

Okay I just looked at the vids and holy fuck your gook ass looks autistic, sub8, tryhard and CRINGE. JFL. Over honestly.

Your proportions are just fucked.

Hardest part was to watch you tryna squint with your slanted eyes lmaoooo

I WANT TO LOOK LIKE A FRIENDLY PERSON SO GIRLS CAN LIKE ME I DONT UNDESTAND I DONT THINK MY PROPORTIONS ARE THAT BAD BUT I NEED NOSE AND JAW AND BROWRIDGE AND MAXILLA

Cunt i am clinically diagnosed with Autism. You don't even knwo what Autism is retard it is a spectrum how are you so stupid? Just cause im autistic does not mean you will automatically have a better life then me? Jesus christ

YOU LITEARLLYF ARE FUCKING NORMAL YOU ARE NOT FUCKING FUCKED IN MIND LIEK ME IM FUCKING NOT ABLE TO FUCKING DO ANYTING ANYMORE

DIAGNOSE WITH AUTISM JUST SAY YOU HAVE AUATISM AND THE DOCTOR GIVES YOU THATS EASY

YES I FUCKING KNOW THAT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO FUCKING LET ME KNOW THAT I WILL BE FUCKING BETRAY BY MY OWN RACE OF GIRLS AND I CANT GO ON TIKTOK BECAUSE I FUCKING SEE RACE BLACKPILLS AND MAKE ME WANT TO KMS SO MUCH

why do i measure my hand?

you are redpilled and only blackpilled a little and still bluepilled too read your messages YOU POSTED
Quote what messages rn. You probably don't even really know what the blackpill is which is whu u think this

• Hmm...
i was explaining theories on lookism before u stumbled on a blackpill youtube video made by the students i taught. i have x years of experience and u have 1 year repeated x times. quit arguing in bad faith pretending ur anywhere near my level
"I HaVe C yeARS Of ExpErIENcE" "YoUR NoT aNyWHerE NeAr mY LevEl" Holy fuck that's so hot is that why all the foids like you? Oh wait ik why, it's cause u got lucky in genetics. Explain a theory on lookism go ahead

• JFL
Kinda reminds me of ER for some reason.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Cheesyrumble
ER was good looking

Exactly, a very good looking Asian (for his race) with psycho autism and raging at his pheno cap.

He’s HTN to me, which is top 15% but it’s never going higher, pheno cap is brutal.

• Hmm...
you're just extremely neurotic and autistic. woman are repulsed by these traits
Shut down the thread..... we have a winner
Everything else in this thread is cope if u don't even have that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and sibience
ER was good looking

No he is almost subhuman.

Kinda reminds me of ER for some reason.

I don't see it. No feature of mine looks like his.

I need a fucking break from this fucking site though and do something idk maybe just fucking rot in peace at least relax rotting

No he is almost subhuman.

I don't see it. No feature of mine looks like his.

I need a fucking break from this fucking site though and do something idk maybe just fucking rot in peace at least relax rotting
Elliot Rodger mogs you very hard bro lmao

• +1
kys

• +1
@Cheesyrumble
6C9CC058 E037 4F1A 8CB8 93C24B494DCE

• JFL
You need gymmaxximg and interact with girls that it. your face look ugly than b4. Worst surgery ever.

• Hmm...
i don't even know why you post when half of people are racists who say "chad for asian" (ie you are ugly but I think other people are subhumans) and the other half is the low iq gaslighters

• +1
ITT (In this thread): mental illness

//Thomas DOM

• Love it
You look ok for an asian. You will never be on par with whites tho. Im a hapa htn and still get mogged by white ltns because they can run full jbw.

• +1
You look ok for an asian. You will never be on par with whites tho. Im a hapa htn and still get mogged by white ltns because they can run full jbw.
What kinda hapa are you?

And hapas statistically are on par with whites in 2022

Don’t put the blame on ur race mixture when it’s ur personal problem g

• JFL
Elliot Rodger mogs you very hard bro lmao

He doesn't mog me hard, only a little but I think I am looksmatched with him, LTN

You need gymmaxximg and interact with girls that it. your face look ugly than b4. Worst surgery ever.

:bluepill: advice. Also no my surgery made me go from ugly to not as ugly you are a kpop coper

ITT (In this thread): mental illness

//Thomas DOM

Yes I was extremely mentally ill yesterday I have bipolar and many other mental illness.

I am better right now though

// erik-jon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Dude you really don’t look subhuman you are like MTN-HTN. You are just autistic neurotic gook. No need to cry about being suicidal when you are normal looking.

Un-ironically fix your personality

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 21052
i don't even know why you post when half of people are racists who say "chad for asian" (ie you are ugly but I think other people are subhumans) and the other half is the low iq gaslighters

I don't get any attention in my life and I sperg out here so I don't behave mentally ill and go crazy irl even though I do but posting here helps a little to vent my anger and stuff.

I know.

What kinda hapa are you?

And hapas statistically are on par with whites in 2022

Don’t put the blame on ur race mixture when it’s ur personal problem g

no, 50% asian makes it impossible to be attractive.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, incel194012940 and Deleted member 21052
Dude you really don’t look subhuman you are like MTN-HTN. You are just autistic neurotic gook. No need to cry about being suicidal when you are normal looking.

Un-ironically fix your personality

good looking or death. Personality can't be changed, that is blackpill and it doesn't help much. I wish more people here are blackpilled instead of bluepilled.

I don't get any attention in my life and I sperg out here so I don't behave mentally ill and go crazy irl even though I do but posting here helps a little to vent my anger and stuff.

I know.

no, 50% asian makes it impossible to be attractive.
Youre a larper kid.

Being 50% of your genes make it impossible to be attractive, not asians JFL

You never had a girlfriend or sex, you have a nonexistent sex drive.

Youre just a genetic abomination pussy blaming ur race for your misfortunes @Cheesyrumble

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, sibience and Cheesyrumble
Youre a larper kid.

Youre just a genetic abomination pussy blaming ur race for your misfortunes @Cheesyrumble
Gook chinks like you @sibience make it hard to defend ur chinky race because the sterotypes are all true with you lol, No sex drive, no girlfriend, autistic, virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
BOGGED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and sibience
good looking or death
You will never be masc Chad with your phenotype. Your only hope of ever being “Chad” is if you kpopmaxxed and got tons of surgery.

Looksmax to your best potential but don’t think you are guaranteed to come out the other end Chad.

• Hmm...
Youre a larper kid.

You have said before. That asians are attractive. And you also say they araen't attractive because brow ridge and bad nose and that is true.

Being over 10% asian makes it impossible to be attractive.

So you are not attractive and also anyone with over 10% even 5% or higher makes it almost impossible I am being generous

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
Your eyes are too small. Youre too chink

• +1
You will never be masc Chad with your phenotype. Your only hope of ever being “Chad” is if you kpopmaxxed and got tons of surgery.

Looksmax to your best potential but don’t think you are guaranteed to come out the other end Chad.

kpopmaxxing is dumb and limits attractiveness you cant be goodlooking if you kpopmax.

And yes I never will be attractive probably so that is why I always consider giving up because that is being blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
You have said before. That asians are attractive. And you also say they araen't attractive because brow ridge and bad nose and that is true.

Being over 10% asian makes it impossible to be attractive.

So you are not attractive and also anyone with over 10% even 5% or higher makes it almost impossible I am being generous
here you are again grouping everyone because of race

I shit on your brow ridge and nose/coloring because luckily I got the european side of those traits from my russian side.

E9F5B491 0CDE 44AE B2F9 6F69ADA14EE4
Women go crazy for me

• Hmm...
I know it will be better for me to kms because my life is very shit and I am miserable.

No matter what I do or what surgeries I get I will always be unattractive to both girls and even .org guys. And .org guys don't even understand looks theory and they even just look at me and I'm unattractive. Girls actually can feel what is attractive and THEY FUCKING WANT ME DEAD TOO.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO TO BE MORE ATTRACTIVE I SERIOUSLY NEED FUCKING HELP

I AM WAY TOO BLACKPILLED PLS HELP IM GOING INSANE AND IM SERIOUSLY NOT ABLE TO LIVE ANYMORE EVEN BEFORE THIS SITE AND BLACKPILL I COULDNT FUNCTION NORMALLY I WAS ALWAYS LIKE THIS BUT NOW IT IS SO MUCH WORSE IT IS SERIOUSLY MUCH BETTER FOR ME TO BUY A ROPE FROM A STORE.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY FACE? MY SWELLING IS BETTER AFTER MY IMPLANT SURGERY BUT PLEASE I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY IM VIEWED AS GENETIC TRASH MY ENTIRE LIFE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE I DONT THINIK IM THAT UNATTRACTIVE IF I GET MORE SURGERIES PLEASE HERES TIKTOK OF MY FACE WHAT CAN I DO HELP ME

I still can't move my lips much though still numb....

dude, i didnt read all of this, but dont rope. like your not that bad looking. send some other pics in my dms and I can help you softmax to your fullest potential. also drop your height

• Hmm...
here you are again grouping everyone because of race

I shit on your brow ridge and nose/coloring because luckily I got the european side of those traits from my russian side.

View attachment 1949544 Women go crazy for me

OK I FUCKING UNDERSTAND GIRLS LOVE YOU OK BUT if you are over 10% asian you still aren't attractive becausae that's impossible. If you got "european side" maybe you are 90% european and maybe you have a chance at being attractive but if not then you arne't

Your eyes are too small. Youre too chink

yes maybe I should permanently reverse squint and raise my brows to look like kpop eyes

dude, i didnt read all of this, but dont rope. like your not that bad looking. send some other pics in my dms and I can help you softmax to your fullest potential. also drop your height
Don’t bother

I think he has Down syndrome for real, he’s just gonna blame his race for his own genetics and autism

It’s not like he’s a nigger or curry lmao @Cheesyrumble

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
OK I FUCKING UNDERSTAND GIRLS LOVE YOU
that’s all you need to know chinky autistic SEA bastard

I’m done with ur Down syndrome rants tbh get on the ignore list it’s over for you and ur weird brain

And you’re 20😹😹😹

• Hmm...
@Cheesyrumble I bet you if @sibience wasn’t born half SEA Jungle gook with shitskin brown coloring he wouldn’t be as self hating

Tbh he’s ugly as fuck, back to the rice fields @sibience buddy boyo

• Hmm...

I have already done as much softmaxx as I can there is no more softmax for me to do.

you dont understnad facial aesthetics my surgery isn't the problem it is my other parts of my face like nose and black eyes.

You have small chin so you cope

BUT IM NOT FUCKING LOOKING NORMAL TO PEOPLE HERE I POSTED MY FACE AFTER MY SURGERY AND 20 PEOPLE JFL AT ME AND LAUGHED AT ME

There was swelling in that video. The swelling is better now but still some swelling.

BUT THERE'S STILL NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO IDK LIKE YOU SAID IM NEUROTIC BUT THATS PERSONAILITY AND THAT COMES AFTER LOOKS AND NO I LOOK SHIT BEFORE SURGERY AND UGLY IM VERY FCUKILNG UGLY BEFORE SURGERY AND I HAD GIRL CHIN
Do you have an archive of said threads or possibly DM's? Because I find it very hard to believe you were told so post-surgery even on a forum like this. You're an easy HTN if not changlite from the vid shared. What pic or video did you share of yourself prior?

• +1
I have already done as much softmaxx as I can there is no more softmax for me to do.

you dont understnad facial aesthetics my surgery isn't the problem it is my other parts of my face like nose and black eyes.

You have small chin so you cope
tbh idek why I said that, your right there isnt much softmaxing to do. execpt for lifting, Asians with a good body MOG. Anyways your face is fine. idk why you believe you subhuman or whatever, but you gotta approach more, I would understand your pain if your like 5,0 but assuming your not a midget you should have no problem getting girls. as an asian man its gonna be harder. but you gotta go outside and approach more. youve reached your genetic potential and you look great

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back