What is your biggest regret in terms of puberty-era looksmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 24940

6'1 MTN Pakicel
Mine is not getting enough sleep, or exercise in highschool.

I was fat (estrogen infused) and barely did any exercise, and I slept like 5 hours a night meaning my height genetic potential got cucked hard. I should've been 6'3-6'4 like my brothers.

Every day I get heightmogged I seethe thinking about what could have been.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
I didn't kill somebody with a perfectly executed plan in 9th grade

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 24940
I can't say, you know that.
Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
i regret not killing myself

Rotting on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Not looksmaxxing at all, being bluepilled and ignorant.

Not working out, eating only junk food, playing video games all day

Not working out, eating only junk food, playing video games all day,

• +1
Not making gym my second home

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Not looksmaxxing at all, being bluepilled and ignorant.
Looking at pictures of my hair and clothes from back then makes me want to rope.
Looking at myself now makes me wanna rope. In fact I'll rope within 3 years max. It's over. I don't even know why I'm still fighting my genetics.

Not blooming or glowing up normally, it just never even started for me. Turns out you still can get old and remain ugly so I'm always gonna be ugly.

I abandoned most of the social circle I build in my teens, could've gotten more lays out of it, then again lays are meaningless to me at this point.

• +1
I only ate one decent meal per day through puberty. Breakfast was cereals. Lunch I would either have pizza at school or chocolate from the vending machine. I was tallish and skinny so never really thought about it but my dad is a couple of inches taller than me and I think my frame would be even better if I had farmboy-maxed back then.

• +1
Bad nutrition, all-nighters wasted on dota , bad hygiene, poor clothing care, not enough sun exposure, skinny/underweight, no muscles/sucked at PE classes, scoliosis, social anxiety, zero pussy.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back