What motivates me to become machiavellistic

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
NSFW

When I watch this I think to myself: I want this too.
When I think back I realise:
I could've gotten this. I got so many chances which went to waste.

Why?

I guess I always first wanted a gf. Some real love. I haven't found what I wanted yet. Instead I had a lot of girls throwing themselves at me.

That makes me feel: Why am I such a cuck? Im a man and shouldn't be having feelings. I should be utilitarian in my approach to life.
I keep being confronted with me regretting decisions because they were made because of my feelings and morals.
What has it brought me? Nothing but misery. When I was machiavellistic I was truly satisfied with life and felt great. My life was at the best it ever was.

I will give it one more chance, if it doesn't succeed, I'll become a psychopathic machiavellian. Just a pure utilitarian.

Extra: Remember, if situations keep repeating themselves, it is your fault. Your actions are to blame. You ought to be conscious of how you want situations to play out.

I hope this 'eureka moment' has some utility to the rest of you guys here...

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, MikeMew'sBitch and autistic_tendencies

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, WayneBraaaah and bloomercel
you're on the good path, I understood this in 2018 and decided to lose my empathy, feelings everything that held me back and never looked back since

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
Tough challenges in life

you're on the good path, I understood this in 2018 and decided to lose my empathy, feelings everything that held me back and never looked back since
Enlighten me with how it has affected you since

You got a good point there, SpongeBob.

Spongeboy me boy!

Enlighten me with how it has affected you since
the worst thing is the constant anger that lingers in the bane of your existence, anger at everything, anger at yourself for not having it all, anger when disrespected, which even if you appear as a guy who no one should mess with you will still get, you feel nothing towards hoomans and its good, their suffering doesn't bother you, people who want to pity-manipulate you just fail constantly, people who want to manipulate you fail because you're aware of their tactics, you're aware of how low humans can go and can go even lower yourself, so you're practically invincible to that bs, the anger you have can be used as motivation to get what you want, but you have to be highly manipulative to have allies cause cruising through life alone is hard and will get to you eventually, the women love your dark personality and the fact that you fear nothing, they feel safe with you because of that but it's only cause you're always lying to them about how much you care about them, essentially when you're at this mindset nothing could fuck with you cause you've seen it all and detached yourself from it.
All in all i'd say my experience has been pretty good, cause i logically got myself here and wasn't born with a bunch of antisocial narcissistic disorders, only thing i lack is having more narcissistic tendencies which is something im working towards currently

• Love it
Reactions: gookcelriceR and spongebob
wtf this is suifuel