what should i do to ascend? rate brutally. retractive extractioncel

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
i was thinking of surgery from coceancig lol, but im too broke and get analed by australian housing market. maybe i should just cope and continue living as i am.

this ortho work is cringe man, muh straight teeth but retracted maxilla lmao. got dark circles, nct, excess skin on midface from maxilla being retracted. gotta squint permanently to fraudmax as demonstrated in the vid. also feel its the reason my chin is recessed, bone loss from extraction.

brutal stuff man. but idk, maybe in a few yrs if im able to moneymaxx ill go for it coz looks are important af. so i guess this is the purpose of this post, tell me what surgeries you reckon i should possibly go for in the future. feel free to morph etc, idc anymore bro

tagging coz i see you guys have some info on coceancig

@ifyouwannabemylover
@valhalar

appreciate the help guys. if i do go for these surgeries ill definetely document the progress, try to give some motivation and insight for surgerymaxxers.

i think i might have overworked masseters also, perhaps i can ascend with buccal removal but idk, perhaps just some baby fat as im late bloomer 18yo but 19yo soon

Screenshot 20220704 232657 Imgur

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, smvmaxxertilllate, squirrelcel and 3 others
I've seen you on YouTube and insta. Btw your bite seems fine that's not a problem it's your chin and the acne, fix that and shave the facial hair. And buccal fat removal might help but don't get it cuz you're youngcel and buccal fat removal ages you brutally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Extractions won't give dark circles, NCT, Excess skin on the midface. Its your genetics
Compare you face and facial profile with your parents
Brutal boyo just rope at this point

i was thinking of surgery from coceancig lol, but im too broke and get analed by australian housing market. maybe i should just cope and continue living as i am.

this ortho work is cringe man, muh straight teeth but retracted maxilla lmao. got dark circles, nct, excess skin on midface from maxilla being retracted. gotta squint permanently to fraudmax as demonstrated in the vid. also feel its the reason my chin is recessed, bone loss from extraction.

brutal stuff man. but idk, maybe in a few yrs if im able to moneymaxx ill go for it coz looks are important af. so i guess this is the purpose of this post, tell me what surgeries you reckon i should possibly go for in the future. feel free to morph etc, idc anymore bro

tagging coz i see you guys have some info on coceancig

@ifyouwannabemylover
@valhalar

appreciate the help guys. if i do go for these surgeries ill definetely document the progress, try to give some motivation and insight for surgerymaxxers.

i think i might have overworked masseters also, perhaps i can ascend with buccal removal but idk, perhaps just some baby fat as im late bloomer 18yo but 19yo soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854