What should I expect taking this stack at 17

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Iron
I’m 17 and am taking mk677 and aromasin, but I am planning on also taking either rad 140 or osterine (for gymmaxing). I’m more inclined to take ostarine since apparently it’s safer, but people say I’ll make no gains from it. And I’m also wondering if I’ll stunt my growth by taking them jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greedex, Sixdaysinfallujah66, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
balding and tiny ballz

fucking nothing

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
just take test bro lmfao

• +1
Reactions: jeff22 and TheBrownOne
You think it’ll do nothing ? Jfl
at 17 aromasin + mk677 will do nothing, Get peptides or just straight hgh. There is a 60% you get a jew nose and goblin ears from the hgh but its fine

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, incelmogger and Kavkaz777
at 17 aromasin + mk677 will do nothing, Get peptides or just straight hgh. There is a 60% you get a jew nose and goblin ears from the hgh but its fine
atp just have good diet, sleep and do 500mg test for a few months

atp just have good diet, sleep and do 500mg test for a few months
just blast 500mg of test

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 4397, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Rad will close ur plates. Stick with mk+aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
What peptides do you recommend

I dont understand why everyone takes this shit so lighly on this website. Everyone has genetic predispositions, everyone has different hormone profiles which are extremely complex and taking shit even if its "just mk" is probably going to fuck you up long term in ways you dont know.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I dont understand why everyone takes this shit so lighly on this website. Everyone has genetic predispositions, everyone has different hormone profiles which are extremely complex and taking shit even if its "just mk" is probably going to fuck you up long term in ways you dont know.
Im taking mk and aromasin and I’m fine, I have the usual side effects but nothing crazy

Im taking mk and aromasin and I’m fine, I have the usual side effects but nothing crazy
you dont understand what im saying, unless your getting extensive blood work done and having experts analyze every marker, you dont know if you have side effects or not especially long term. The human body is extremely complex and confusing and sometimes even fragile. Do what you want but know the risks.

niggas getting neuropathy diabetes and goblin skull for .25 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and adam_ross2549
I’m 17 and am taking mk677 and aromasin, but I am planning on also taking either rad 140 or osterine (for gymmaxing). I’m more inclined to take ostarine since apparently it’s safer, but people say I’ll make no gains from it. And I’m also wondering if I’ll stunt my growth by taking them jfl
honestly there is no one expectation you should set. just hope for growth but set the bar pretty low to avoid disappointment. also if you haven’t seen any progress after 6 months probably just give up to avoid risking your health

niggas getting neuropathy diabetes and goblin skull for .25 inches
exactly. Hormones are confusing af, change one of themm slighly and its a chain reaction to the entire hormonal system and if there are any genetic predispositions along the way you are fucked.

Aromatase inhibitors have a chance to simply ass rape you into ogre, estrogen is important retard
Average hormonal profile is elite

honestly there is no one expectation you should set. just hope for growth but set the bar pretty low to avoid disappointment. also if you haven’t seen any progress after 6 months probably just give up to avoid risking your health
Yeah I’m not expecting much, whatever happens happens

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
Aromatase inhibitors have a chance to simply ass rape you into ogre, estrogen is important retard
Average hormonal profile is elite
Im taking 6.5 mg and im feeling alright

you dont understand what im saying, unless your getting extensive blood work done and having experts analyze every marker, you dont know if you have side effects or not especially long term. The human body is extremely complex and confusing and sometimes even fragile. Do what you want but know the risks.
this guy has a point yeah, especially in general on this forum, and what works for one man might not work for another. Important to hire appropriate experts and do extensive research beforehand as well as monitoring your levels.

I’m too pussy man
Don't do it if you do not have a good coach to make a good stack for you, if you don't you'll be kinda fucked you little Untermensch.

Don't do it if you do not have a good coach to make a good stack for you, if you don't you'll be kinda fucked you little Untermensch.
fuck test I’m sticking to my shit it’s working for me

fuck test I’m sticking to my shit it’s working for me
i mean yea you don't really need it, since your already on a back stack your going to get some side effects right now since its not going to be that bad its really up to you.

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
exactly. Hormones are confusing af, change one of themm slighly and its a chain reaction to the entire hormonal system and if there are any genetic predispositions along the way you are fucked.
low t soyboy

this guy has a point yeah, especially in general on this forum, and what works for one man might not work for another. Important to hire appropriate experts and do extensive research beforehand as well as monitoring your levels.
exactly, and niggas in here think everything is a one size fits all. Theyre not even aware that even different ethnicities have different sensitivities and tolerances and whatnot.

Imagine taking drugs just to get females IMAGINE AHAHAHAHA

I’ve never heard of something as light as mk fucking someone up (if used responsibly and the user isn’t a dumbass).

diabetes and a failed liver.
but a good stack if you dont want to live past 30 (like me)

I’ve never heard of something as light as mk fucking someone up (if used responsibly and the user isn’t a dumbass).
Exactly I’ve read every single post about mk and 99% it’s either them saying they’re bloated or hungry all the time or lethargic nothing crazy, If you’re gonna stress so much about some shit like mk don’t even think about taking anything else lol