bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
What surgery or combination of surgeries can fix the following:

1. Above average upper eyelid exposure
2. Hollow under eyes / tear troughs
3. “Bulging” lower eyelid / droopyness giving a roundish look

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Skywalker
Seems to me like, depending on the actual skeletal development of the brow bone and the maxilla, these could likely be remedied with:

1) Infra implants and supra implants to correct skeletal deficiency
2) Blepharoplasty/canthoplasty to correct excess skin and re-orient soft tissues
3) Fat grafting (or perhaps fillers) to assist further with the UEE (my understanding is that the Supras may not be enough to get fully corrected UEE as the fat pads may still need to be augmented as well).

Your actual case may vary, but this is a rough outline of what could work. Orbital decompression may be something to factor in as well, but I think that would depend a lot more on what the actual underlying issue is, i.e. are your eyes truly bulging or do you just lack the bone mass in the correct areas?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goatedjordan23, reaper2, MTNAscension2 and 4 others
Seems to me like, depending on the actual skeletal development of the brow bone and the maxilla, these could likely be remedied with:

1) Infra implants and supra implants to correct skeletal deficiency
2) Blepharoplasty/canthoplasty to correct excess skin and re-orient soft tissues
3) Fat grafting (or perhaps fillers) to assist further with the UEE (my understanding is that the Supras may not be enough to get fully corrected UEE as the fat pads may still need to be augmented as well).

Your actual case may vary, but this is a rough outline of what could work. Orbital decompression may be something to factor in as well, but I think that would depend a lot more on what the actual underlying issue is, i.e. are your eyes truly bulging or do you just lack the bone mass in the correct areas?
Lefort 3 / Lefort 2 can help with Infras

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
  • +1
Not recessed enough to need it, bad risk to reward. Most people look the same after bimax
Np if that’s your case because I need Lefort 2 / Lefort 3 because my mom gave me a flat midface

• +1
Lefort 3 / Lefort 2 can help with Infras
While true, I think that you can achieve similarly great results with custom implants, which are far easier to get than a LF2 or 3.

While true, I think that you can achieve similarly great results with custom implants, which are far easier to get than a LF2 or 3.
I was thinking Lefort 2 and a bunch of implants in my midface

I’m
Np if that’s your case because I need Lefort 2 / Lefort 3 because my mom gave me a flat midface
I see, I have avg or above avg mid face but bad mandible

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I was thinking Lefort 2 and a bunch of implants in my midface
If you can find someone to give you a LF2, more power to you. I would just first be sure that you are really recessed enough to need it, since you can get your entire midface augmented with implants if you wanted. Not saying that's a preferable alternative, but just something to consider.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, tom69, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
If you can find someone to give you a LF2, more power to you. I would just first be sure that you are really recessed enough to need it, since you can get your entire midface augmented with implants if you wanted. Not saying that's a preferable alternative, but just something to consider.
Can you suggest something for my eye area if I dm

• +1
My maxilla is almost Asian tier and my cheekbones are non existent , when I put my finger on the bottom of my nose it touches my upper eyelid

• Woah
My maxilla is almost Asian tier and my cheekbones are non existent , when I put my finger on the bottom of my nose it touches my upper eyelid
Yeah implants are a solution , but anyways I’m not an adult yet and I’m gonna cope pinnning test and Gh

I have a bit of a hard time visualizing this in my mind, but if it really is that flat then it may be all you can do.

I wish there were easy fix for that, my eye area make me want to rope for real

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lilith, Asspear and gigell
I have a bit of a hard time visualizing this in my mind, but if it really is that flat then it may be all you can do.
I’ll pm you an image of my maxilla

• +1
I wish there were easy fix for that, my eye area make me want to rope for real
Never rope, never give up. There is literally always hope. Always. It doesn't mean it's easy or fair, but the best things in life never are. Aesthetics are important, but they are just one part. Besides, there is likely something that can fix whatever issue you have - there's even cosmetic OBOs these days.
I’ll pm you an image of my maxilla
Go for it. Not an expert though.
Little do you know
Brother, I know you guys on the discords have the info haha. Harder out here for the rest of us.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, PrimoMaxxer and ccwarrior

orbital decompression
lower eyelid retraction
orbital box osteotomy

all other answers are cope

• Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline
orbital decompression
lower eyelid retraction
orbital box osteotomy

all other answers are cope
nigga wtf orbital box oseotmy who tf gonna do this invasive ass surgery

everyone is going to larp as though they know exactly what procedures are necessary. 9/10 times you will do it and end up looking like a botched faggot. I would go to a professional board certified aesthetician cosmetic surgeon, specifically oculoplastic surgeon, and ask them to throughly assess you and your needs. you will find them locally and I suggest going to the most blackpilled one you can find. check google reviews or realself jfl. some Jews try to talk you out of it or try something else you don’t want and botch you. tell them exactly what you need. after this consult and they tell you what will work best go to turkey and discuss with surgeons there. if you are interested I can give you a list of the most blackpilled ones. consult with them and they will give you the results you want for cheap. 3-5k. I’m speaking from experience. you must know however everyone’s skeletal is different. what will work for me won’t work for you. just don’t listen to greycelled faggots on .org jfl.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Asspear
everyone is going to larp as though they know exactly what procedures are necessary. 9/10 times you will do it and end up looking like a botched faggot. I would go to a professional board certified aesthetician cosmetic surgeon, specifically oculoplastic surgeon, and ask them to throughly assess you and your needs. you will find them locally and I suggest going to the most blackpilled one you can find. check google reviews or realself jfl. some Jews try to talk you out of it or try something else you don’t want and botch you. tell them exactly what you need. after this consult and they tell you what will work best go to turkey and discuss with surgeons there. if you are interested I can give you a list of the most blackpilled ones. consult with them and they will give you the results you want for cheap. 3-5k. I’m speaking from experience. you must know however everyone’s skeletal is different. what will work for me won’t work for you. just don’t listen to greycelled faggots on .org jfl.
Im interested in the list of surgeon if you dont mind pm it to me

• +1
Also interested in that list. Can you send it over in pm?

Can I have the list as well please?

What surgeons are we talking about here?

Orbital decompression and infraorbital implants

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
most surgeons in the US don’t perform infraorbital implants with saddle, and drop down supras, is it a dangerous surgery