What to do about overbite?

jrobts.

jrobts.

Bronze
So I have an overbite of the teeth but my actual jaw is well aligned so it's not obvious it's just the front teeth that are messed up. If I relax my mouth, my mandible and maxilla are aligned well, my molars are aligned, and my tongue can easily rest on my palate but my lower front teeth touch my palate what should i do?

• +1
Reactions: trumpwillwin
you just underbite your food from now on.

over bite means you over chewed. under bite means you under chew. chew way less from now on and basically just swallow down food to balance it out with underbite.

over bite means you over chewed. under bite means you under chew. chew way less from now on and basically just swallow down food to balance it out with underbite.
So you're saying chewing causes overbite?

lmao

yeah, basically.

so from now on don't chew your food at all. just swallow it down. regardless of any stomach issues.

the under biting should give you an underbite. and balance it out
So you're saying chewing causes overbite?

yeah, basically.

so from now on don't chew your food at all. just swallow it down. regardless of any stomach issues.

the under biting should give you an underbite. and balance it out
💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
Show side profile?

Invisalign can correct small issues with bite. I have slight overbite thats being corrected with invisalign

Invisalign can correct small issues with bite. I have slight overbite thats being corrected with invisalign
How much is it? Sounds a good idea as it won't retract my maxilla and make me a gook

How much is it? Sounds a good idea as it won't retract my maxilla and make me a gook
8k usd depenss on the severity and the plan you choose

For me, £4000. Got free teeth whitening with it

i don’t think there’s a looksmaxing method for underbites lmao, go to a doctor