What will you do once you ascend

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Once you get every surgery you need and have looksmaxed to the fullest what do you want out of life?

All I want is to be able to walk down the street, and pick up any normie girl and instantly take them home. I want to feel like a bad boy slayer, thats all that matters to me in life atm.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Cardiologyscribe, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
Get a ltr gf if I can

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 3202
Get a ltr gf if I can
How could you get a girlfriend after being blackpilled knowing that she secretly wants chads dick

How could you get a girlfriend after being blackpilled knowing that she secretly wants chads dick
If not long term with an Arab women of my kind, As long as she lets me fuck I don’t care
If she leaves me for chad then I left my presurgery subhuman dna in her :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Shodredux, Ritalincell and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Unmoggablegingercel and Deleted member 3202
When Im fully softmaxxed I will find a nice woman and have kids with her and raise kids the way I wished my father had done instead of being absent for my whole life. (hopefully boys only)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadelite, idkagoodusername and 4 others
When Im fully softmaxxed I will find a nice woman and have kids with her and raise kids the way I wished my father had done instead of being absent for my whole life. (hopefully boys only)
That sounds like a good life man

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Limbo
Apply for modelling ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Chadelite, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Drive to my oneitis home and fuck her mother and her at the same time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
Tinder max, swipe on all the hot white peak femininity foids, add them on Snapchat, meet and fuck, have like 30 i can address at any time to fuck. I will never forget the black pill and where I came from. I will never take forget the fact that they only want me for my looks. I Will never forget hypergamy and i Will always remember that if i was six inches shorter they would be ghosting me. I will take advantage and get revenge tenfold in the name of my in el brethren. I will be a robust warrior

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
Tinder max, swipe on all the hot white peak femininity foids, add them on Snapchat, meet and fuck, have like 30 i can address at any time to fuck. I will never forget the black pill and where I came from. I will never take forget the fact that they only want me for my looks. I Will never forget hypergamy and i Will always remember that if i was six inches shorter they would be ghosting me. I will take advantage and get revenge tenfold in the name of my in el brethren. I will be a robust warrior
U will ascend to chad

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3202 and Cardiologyscribe
based

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Once you get every surgery you need and have looksmaxed to the fullest what do you want out of life?

All I want is to be able to walk down the street, and pick up any normie girl and instantly take them home. I want to feel like a bad boy slayer, thats all that matters to me in life atm.

Same man

Be hottest guy in hs and then get famous quickly, buy rolls troyce and invite zuzia to fuck in it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, NorwoodMilitant, .👽. and 3 others
Just walk down the street and MOG everyone to self harm is all I've ever wanted

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Limbo, Darkstrand, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Make lifelong friends I have a lasting connection to and feel connected to.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant, Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Break up, with my girlfriend so I can bang sluts!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, BigBoy, Pietrosiek and 2 others
Get a girlfriend

Implying that I will ever ascend, ahhhh

Assuming that I'll ascend ahaha

Fuck art hoes, choke them, hit them
Get a harem of girls
Rappermax and have thousands of JBs swooning over me

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and SixFootManlet