What would be my rating?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I havent asked for a rate in a long time so I dmed 7-8 users and have received very mixed opinions. Some tell me it's over some tell me I look fine so I'm very unsure. I made a public post so users would be more low inhib and honest about their ratings than in DMs.

Here are the pics. Also suggest improvements?

B612 20231002 233503 136
3957934 B612 20230814 205251 356
IMG 20230126 113450 B612 20240101 080247 939

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Narcissus🥀, socialcel and 30 others
High mtn, cute smile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot, Manletmachine, schizolool and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz
NCC :love:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
YOU INDIAN BRO?

• +1
@marek937 why jfl nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
  • +1
When talking you look so bad

• So Sad
I genuinely think u should transition to black
U'd pass

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Manletmachine, shogrim and 9 others
I genuinely think u should transition to black
U'd pass
People have told me this me Especially when I cover my head with a cap or a beanie

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Angutoid
High MTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, bobtheflowerpot, notgraycel245969 and 1 other person
People have told me this me Especially when I cover my head with a cap or a beanie
All i see is a young black man in this pic
3960049 B612 20231002 233503 136

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, LooksThinker, Mewton and 8 others
My upper lip too dark and my teeth crooked?
Yeah it looks like you have 0 upper lip when talking and bunny teeth. Not a good sight tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Gerardwayfan and Jason Voorhees
Yeah it looks like you have 0 upper lip when talking and bunny teeth. Not a good sight tbh
I think I do. You can look at the pics. The video has some retarded filter and is low quality

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite and Jason Voorhees
Dude, like I told in DMs, you honestly look like the "nice guy" archetype
Not much sex appeal, but you look like you would have a lot of friends of both the genders, and someone from there could romantically be into you

You can just do the general stuff for increasing sex appeal like muscles, stubble, longer hair, etc, etc; or larp as a black dude with a buff frame and low stubble

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Jason Voorhees
Wonder what B-carotene what do to your skin. Your undertones are brutal Ngl. Your features alone are above average, but the undertones cap you so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
I think I do. You can look at the pics. The video has some retarded filter and is low quality
Ye you do i just said that it looked that way

• +1
Wonder what B-carotene what do to your skin. Your undertones are brutal Ngl. Your features alone are above average, but the undertones cap you so hard.
Doesn't carotene make you darker. Have you used it?

• +1
Dude, like I told in DMs, you honestly look like the "nice guy" archetype
Not much sex appeal, but you look like you would have a lot of friends of both the genders, and someone from there could romantically be into you

You can just do the general stuff for increasing sex appeal like muscles, stubble, longer hair, etc, etc; or larp as a black dude with a buff frame and low stubble
Do you actually think I look black?

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Mtn with Mallu halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Jason Voorhees
very high trust fellow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Jason Voorhees
Is that a good thing?
for overall life and long term relationships i’d say so. but it’s hard to be the “bad boy slayer” looking high-trust. (i do as well)

• +1
Take milk mix with turmeric it wil reduce your melanin in skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24929, Willmogulater, pig_face and 1 other person
for overall life and long term relationships i’d say so. but it’s hard to be the “bad boy slayer” looking high-trust. (i do as well)
What's your bf% in thr profile pic? I'm at 20% bf rn and do you recommend volufinil?

Pretty af
I can see you pulling ltr

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Jason Voorhees
What's your bf% in thr profile pic? I'm at 20% bf rn and do you recommend volufinil?
think i’m around 14.5% in that. and honestly no. ur lips are pretty good rn. it’s just that ur top lips darker than the bottom one. not sure if that’s possible to fix or not, havent gave it much research since I do not have the same issue

• +1
think i’m around 14.5% in that. and honestly no. ur lips are pretty good rn. it’s just that ur top lips darker than the bottom one. not sure if that’s possible to fix or not, havent gave it much research since I do not have the same issue
I wanted it for the undereyes.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I wanted it for the undereyes.
oh yeah then for sure. always should give everything a shot that could possibly work. who knows it could be a miracle worker for u, or it might barely work. but that’s impossible to know unless u huh it a shot

• +1
Excluding race/phenotype MTN including truecel (in the west) LTN in India.

Ik this is harsh sorry bro I like u as a person btw don’t intend to be mean to u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 39692 and Jason Voorhees
oh yeah then for sure. always should give everything a shot that could possibly work. who knows it could be a miracle worker for u, or it might barely work. but that’s impossible to know unless u huh it a shot
give it a shot* oops

• +1
fuark why are you such a mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and Jason Voorhees
I'm afraid of thr side effects tho

Weird that he looks high trust since most ethnics (besides Asians) look low trust

• +1
Especially blonde, blonde is a high trust trait

• +1
Especially blonde, blonde is a high trust trait
agreed. i feel like a have a lot of masculine features tho especially for my pheno. so i’m hoping i look a little lower trust once i’m completely softmaxxed. or i might just dye my hair idk yet

• +1