whats a handsome face without height?

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Adept
a dissapointment

better than nothing, but a dissapointment nonethe less

the other thing to note, big skulls only suit tall people, as growth is linear, manlets with big skulls look like simpletons

height and white is #1 factor of a good base imo

1568305525469.png

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Adept
Average height and good face is okay though.
its average, average is average, like i said you could be below average

but being tall with a good face just completes the jigsaw, its game over youve won

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
Idk really it depends.
I'd choose 6psl 6'0 over 7psl 5'9 really, becaue you'd mog 80% of guys in height and 99% in face.
I wouldn't choose 5psl 6'0 over 6psl 5'9. Height really doesn't mean much without face.

So the 20% of people you don't mog won't usually have a better face than you because the sample size is smaller.

Last edited:
Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
So much better to be average height and handsome than to be tall with an average face.

Zyros

Zyros

Knowledgable
Idk really it depends.
I'd choose 6psl 6'0 over 7psl 5'9 really, becaue you'd mog 80% of guys in height and 99% in face.
I wouldn't choose 5psl 6'0 over 6psl 5'9. Height really doesn't mean much without face.

So the 20% of people you don't mog won't usually have a better face than you because the sample size is smaller.
is 6 PSL that much above average?

Also regarding OP, the biggest slayer I know is a guy with noticeably under average height and zero fashion sense

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Zephir
Idk really it depends.

Just wear lifts. 7psl face at 5'9 with 3 inch boots and u'll mog 80% of guys in height and 99% in face

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
Just wear lifts. 7psl face at 5'9 with 3 inch boots and u'll mog 80% of guys in height and 99% in face
That's the problem though. There's a cuck named rob paul that measures different shoe lift sizes and how to lift fraud.
His recent tests showed that 2 inch lifts only gave about 1 inch total. And I bought some from Amazon and he wasn't wrong.

Most shoes that have lifts above 3 inches are really bulky too. I may consider them though srs. Seems like an easy thing to fraud in comparison to something like face.
is 6 PSL that much above average?

Also regarding OP, the biggest slayer I know is a guy with noticeably under average height and zero fashion sense
I meant to say 94-97%.
I see 6psl guys mostly 1 in 20 people in Texas. I don't take "outliers" like people over 40 or obese people though.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)