What's everything I should be doing at 15

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
I'm 15 turning 16 in a few months currently I'm gonna be:

- Getting myobraces
- Taking a stack of zinc, magnesium, vitamin K2, D3
- Possibly tongkat ali and royal gel too
- Either take calcium or drink a whole load more milk (raw when I get that)
- Taking an AI to put my estrogen to around 15pg/ml
- Spending more time in the sun
- Going for some walks to boost HGH
- Swimmax for wider clavicles

I've researched a whole lot about this but I forgot like 50% of what I read (Sucks cause I was planning some big things but I forgot cause didnt write them down)

What else should I be doing for a better future?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, LooksThinker and Whitepill_Saint
Bro I need to looksmax lol
im deadass bro you are already doing pretty much everything, by gtfoh i meant go out, meet people, make friends etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Whitepill_Saint and JCaesar
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: redroses, Youㅤ and kebab
im deadass bro you are already doing pretty much everything, by gtfoh i meant go out, meet people, make friends etc
I try to bro I got people callin me to go on calls and shit rn but looksmaxxin is cool af we even joke about it at school jfl

I try to bro I got people callin me to go on calls and shit rn but looksmaxxin is cool af we even joke about it at school jfl
Tf bro? U talk abt it to normies noway

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel
Ribcage expansion via breathing squats and breathing pullovers, reeves deadlift for Clavicles, gymaxx, mew and chew

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
Ribcage expansion via breathing squats and breathing pullovers, reeves deadlift for Clavicles, gymaxx, mew and chew
Thanks, does ribcage expansion actually give you results I thought it was a myth? Also if I train my clavicles now would their bones grow bigger than they normally would if I didn't gymmax?

Tf bro? U talk abt it to normies noway
Not really normies but unlike me they learned about looksmaxxing from tiktok so they don't know about everything

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and DoII
Thanks, does ribcage expansion actually give you results I thought it was a myth? Also if I train my clavicles now would their bones grow bigger than they normally would if I didn't gymmax?
I think it works, either way pullovers will grow ur lats. About the reeves deadlift jot sure if it's the bones or it just stretches the ligaments but steve reeves claimed it worked

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
Not really normies but unlike me they learned about looksmaxxing from tiktok so they don't know about everything
Where did you learn your stuff then? :lul: