What’s my max potential guys

X

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
I’m giga fat at 25% BF and my fwhr (2.16) cucks me cuz I’m fat and I look giga bloated, after leanmaxxing to 12% and fixing my skin what do you reckon I can reach?

Attachments

• IMG_9064.jpeg
    IMG_9064.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0266.jpeg
    IMG_0266.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9063.jpeg
    IMG_9063.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
What country?

You look like a homeless ogre angel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, shieldzz, soover4me and 2 others
I’m giga fat at 25% BF and my fwhr (2.16) cucks me cuz I’m fat and I look giga bloated, after leanmaxxing to 12% and fixing my skin what do you reckon I can reach?
ltn nice lip color tho

could easily reach htn ngl

Low tier ogre/10 not sure you’re even human you absolute troll

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
Low tier ogre/10 not sure you’re even human you absolute troll
Dude why am I so ogre, it’s the cucked fwhr right? will I be less ogre once I’m lean?

Dude why am I so ogre, it’s the cucked fwhr right? will I be less ogre once I’m lean?
I doubt it tbh. But there’s only one way to find out

• +1
I doubt it tbh. But there’s only one way to find out
I can only pray, my only hope is that people say wide faces look giga nerfed when fat so I’m hoping leanmaxing will ascend me, also my mom blessed me with good cheekbones (she has the most insane cheekbones I’ve seen)

This is the IPD people on .org think you have jfl
Yes they are stupid my iPad isn’t even close to that, 99% of people that talk about my ipd haven’t even seen it

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Imagine hating someone just because of the country he lives in lmao
Imagine hating someone just because he doesn't want to give you the house of his latest twenty generations to a rich zionist from brooklyn lmao

It’s normal no?
Unfortunately, no. Coupled with your face shape, you have an ogre look.

In short, it's ogre for you

Chill Out Deal With It GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Unfortunately, no. Coupled with your face shape, you have an ogre look.

In short, it's ogre for you

Chill Out Deal With It GIF by DreamWorks Animation
But my face shaped is cucked asf rn due to high bf with wide face, it’ll look more normal once in lean,also my ipd is like 0.44

Imagine hating someone just because he doesn't want to give you the house of his latest twenty generations to a rich zionist from brooklyn lmao
Bro I’m literally a normal person living my life what are you even talking about lolol, I’m a 17yo retard that is still in high school tf you yap about

ltn

• So Sad
You look like a homeless ogre angel
What does it mean lol, I’m ogre and I am called homeless by my friends but I guess I’ll take the angel lmao

Bro I’m literally a normal person living my life what are you even talking about lolol, I’m a 17yo retard that is still in high school tf you yap about
Make sure you don't spend your adulthood breaking palestinian elderly woman bones, that's all.

• +1
Reactions: Baban
What does it mean lol, I’m ogre and I am called homeless by my friends but I guess I’ll take the angel lmao
You just somehow look slightly angelic while also looking like a drug addict ogre

• JFL
You just somehow look slightly angelic while also looking like a drug addict ogre
Do you think I can look less ogre if I’ll be lean and no “beard”

nice hair bro

• +1
Repulsive now and repulsive after leanmaxxing. Just kill yourself

• +1
How? Everyone’s says I’m subhuman bro don’t give me hope😭
everyone on the fourm is retarded n doesnt go outside its not rlly over unless ur deformed or short af just get a good haircut get jacked and loose bf trust me bro

• +1
everyone on the fourm is retarded n doesnt go outside its not rlly over unless ur deformed or short af just get a good haircut get jacked and loose bf trust me bro
I gym for 2 years now, need to cut so hard but I’m a bitch lol, thanks bro

cut mullet to have mid length hair and focus on cardio to lose fat, u look like u have really good features hiding under face fat no offense

• +1