What’s my max potential guys

bros all ears

• JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy, Deleted member 51465 and xeqri
cut mullet to have mid length hair and focus on cardio to lose fat, u look like u have really good features hiding under face fat no offense
It’s good bro ik im fat lol

• +1
Reactions: sams
It’s good bro ik im fat lol
nah bro it’s more like bloated/bulked. fat is like double chin, saggy face. don’t pay attention to wtv those fags are “insulting” ppl can’t accept that u will look better than a huge majority sooner or later

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
nah bro it’s more like bloated/bulked. fat is like double chin, saggy face. don’t pay attention to wtv those fags are “insulting” ppl can’t accept that u will look better than a huge majority sooner or later
Haha thanks bro, I’m not like obese I’m just overweight, took the bulk too far I’m like 25% BF

@Xangsane give me your honest to god opinion bro, I know you unbiased

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane give me your honest to god opinion bro, I know you unbiased
LTN

• +1
It’s funny cuz like 5 people told me I look like him lmao, he mogs me to the death though
Hopefully you height mog him
5'8

• +1
  • Ugh..
Sub5

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I’m giga fat at 25% BF and my fwhr (2.16) cucks me cuz I’m fat and I look giga bloated, after leanmaxxing to 12% and fixing my skin what do you reckon I can reach?
I would say 3-4/10. I would recommend jbwmaxxing in another country for a better roi on your smv.

Big ears/10

• +1
I’m giga fat at 25% BF and my fwhr (2.16) cucks me cuz I’m fat and I look giga bloated, after leanmaxxing to 12% and fixing my skin what do you reckon I can reach?
Stop being a bitch and just lose the weight. No one knows what’s under the fat

• +1
dillondanismax