What’s the best haircut and facial hair combo. And how do we know?

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
I usually just base it on the type of guys I see the most attractive girls with when I go out.

I rarely see long haired guys with girls I think are hot

For example

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
Depends a lot on the face shape tho

JoinedMay 31, 2020
how tf you don't know it already?

to have long hair you gotta have really strong bones otherwise go for short taper type of hair or medium length

anyways it depends on eveyrthing man race, headshape, bone structure, hairline

show me u i will tell u

to have long hair you gotta have really strong bones otherwise go for short taper type of hair or medium length

anyways it depends on eveyrthing man race, headshape, bone structure, hairline

show me u i will tell u

Can you click the links? I dunno why they no longer show up on this site when I link them.

Interesting thread.

Observation here does show that the obsession with TikTok hair on this forum has no basis in reality. The guys with hot girls are usually gym maxxed, stubble bearded, with some variation on a fade.

However. The guys you see foids with in the day are NOT the slayers who clean up on tinder at night (or otherwise).

My best chadfish was rocking a buzz cut honestly. Though it was 2019 at the time.

I am just about the only person in my city who is trying to have TikTok eboy curtain haircut it seems. The pairing with a beard is perhaps not ideal but I NEED the beard while the eboy hair just shows off my good hair genetics and helps hide my giant zygos.

Interesting thread.

Observation here does show that the obsession with TikTok hair on this forum has no basis in reality. The guys with hot girls are usually gym maxxed, stubble bearded, with some variation on a fade.

However. The guys you see foids with in the day are NOT the slayers who clean up on tinder at night (or otherwise).

My best chadfish was rocking a buzz cut honestly. Though it was 2019 at the time.

I am just about the only person in my city who is trying to have TikTok eboy curtain haircut it seems. The pairing with a beard is perhaps not ideal but I NEED the beard while the eboy hair just shows off my good hair genetics and helps hide my giant zygos.
I live in la and I see many tik tok hair guys with hot gfs. They tend to have a youthful style with baggier clothes and aren’t gym maxed as much as just lean and clean shaven.

Also know short haired bearded guys with more preppy style or business casual with hot girls also. More of a model older type of the guys successful.

I live in la and I see many tik tok hair guys with hot gfs. They tend to have a youthful style with baggier clothes and aren’t gym maxed as much as just lean and clean shaven.

Also know short haired bearded guys with more preppy style or business casual with hot girls also. More of a model older type of the guys successful.
I live in a minor city in UK.

still unsure if I can combine TikTok hair with a beard and preppy style.