What’s the fastest speed you have ever driven/rode ?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I mean you are the person actively controlling the vehicle/bike or whatever the mode of transport is

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I think for me it’s 40mph on an Ebike. LowT speed but not bad for a pedal bike tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and mug
Tagging people that can drive JFL @tyronelite @Gargantuan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, GandyIsNormie, Gargantuan and 1 other person
I run faster than cars at 70mph

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
I run faster than cars
Lol bro speed is fun, one of the few joys of adulthood. It’s funny cos I have actually done a few driving lessons but never reached a speed faster than my bicycles

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Growth Plate
Probably something like 110 kph / 70 mph when overtaking other cars on the highway. You're allowed to go 100 kph during the daytime where I live but you can go faster in the evening, up to 130 kph / 80 mph but I've never driven on a highway at night.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 7580, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Probably something like 110 kph / 70 mph when overtaking other cars on the highway. You're allowed to go 100 kph during the daytime where I live but you can go faster in the evening, up to 130 kph / 80 mph but I've never driven on a highway at night.
Ur pfp made me think you’re German, so I was expecting a crazy speed like 300kph on the autobahn

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
255kph driving my friends car (in an 80 zone)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 18522 and GetShrekt
Ur pfp made me think you’re German, so I was expecting a crazy speed like 300kph on the autobahn
I do live relatively close to Germany, in the Netherlands, but I've never driven on the autobahn

• +1
High t hunks like me drive at 628mph

went 160 in 30 zone once

that was fastest probably

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and GetShrekt
went 160 in 30 zone once

that was fastest probably
662DA581 F4DD 4C6F 963B 7C89D915AD68

I mean you are the person actively controlling the vehicle/bike or whatever the mode of transport is
I drove 100mph on a public road once, I could’ve gone faster but i’m a pussy :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and GetShrekt
220km/h but dad was driving

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing and fuckedupmanlet
10km/h on my bike when I was 13

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and fuckedupmanlet
"muh i'm dark triad low inhib brah"

Bunch of low T punks. I regularly drive 120 mph on the highway.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, the BULL, GetShrekt and 3 others
110-120. Highest zone here is 110 km/h

• +1
"muh i'm dark triad low inhib brah"

Bunch of low T punks. I regularly drive 120 mph on the highway.
A lot of us literally can not go that fast. I don’t have a car bro, JFL at 120 mph on a road bike.

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, ShowerMaxxing and fuckedupmanlet
85 km/h on a down hill with my bike. felt so fast. terribly scary

• Woah
Shit nigga on a bike I went like 20 mph must’ve been then in the golf cart like the same speed ima go fast at a track and kill every nigger in my pTh

Also what car are you driving going at 120 regularly on the motorway? @LooksOverAll it’s easy driving fast when you go straight but at that speed you would be dodging traffic?

Obviously most cars can reach that but kinda reckless if you don’t have a nice whip.

85 km/h on a down hill with my bike. felt so fast. terribly scary
That’s a mad ting cuz, can I ask what bike it was ? I’m a decent two wheel mechanic

Shit nigga on a bike I went like 20 mph must’ve been then in the golf cart like the same speed ima go fast at a track and kill every nigger in my pTh
20 max on a pedal bicycle is foid tier JFL

I have my own car and started driving at 16 jfl
Well that’s expected you’re a burgerlandcel, why you not push the whip though? There’s plenty of places you could vrooom vroom over there
they are, but as for climbing i prefer mountain bike tbh. i have merida big nine 7000
MTBs are heavier though, + no front derailleur for shifting if the gradient increases is annoying?

What country do you live in?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Well that’s expected you’re a burgerlandcel, why you not push the whip though? There’s plenty of places you could vrooom vroom over there
I do, I was joking

85-90

• +1
90 mph. Need a straight road to go over 100.
How common are these types of roads in the states?
CBF6BF6C 4250 429C BC8B 09148283B677
I don’t think I would touch the brakes on those

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
How common are these types of roads in the states? View attachment 1704156 I don’t think I would touch the brakes on those
Usually only go on those type of roads if you’re going somewhere super far away from you.

You can speed on them, but, you gotta be careful for cops who hide on the side of the roads ready to pull you over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and GetShrekt
Usually only go on those type of roads if you’re going somewhere super far away from you.

You can speed on them, but, you gotta be careful for cops who hide on the side of the roads ready to pull you over.
Wow that’s just sad :LOL: what kinda retard cops sit in the middle of a desert all day looking to ticket people ‘speeding’ on a deserted road in the middle of nowhere :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ShowerMaxxing and Looks234
30 mph in my car is my fastest

• So Sad
  • JFL
When I got my drivers license, I went to germany and drove like 240kph or so, which was the fastest the car could drive. Come to think of it, since then I never drove faster than that

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
When I got my drivers license, I went to germany and drove like 240kph or so, which was the fastest the car could drive. Come to think of it, since then I never drove faster than that
Man 140 mph is actually scary.

I remember being back passenger seat with my dad speeding at 140 mph on the M8 otw to Scotland, felt like I would die.

No clue how he made a Volvo S80 with 3 passengers and heavy luggage manoeuvre that route between all the traffic, he even got 3 points and a ticket for speeding :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

Yeah that’s super common here too. 100km rd cops will sit under bridges on motorways with the shadow hiding them on the grass and catch niggas lackin

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and GetShrekt
Man 140 mph is actually scary.

I remember being back passenger seat with my dad speeding at 140 mph on the M8 otw to Scotland, felt like I would die.

No clue how he made a Volvo S80 with 3 passengers and heavy luggage manoeuvre that route between all the traffic, he even got 3 points and a ticket for speeding :ROFLMAO:
My older brother at like 17 would regularly boost it at like 150km with us 3 kids in the car down a 60km rd. My fat brother used to shit himself lol and puked after downing his bottle of fizzy boosting.

Good times

• +1
120 mph

I crashed in a residential area drunk driving it was big news in my area for a few weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman, Looks234, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person