What’s the fastest speed you have ever driven/rode ?

bike | GIF | PrimoGIF
Fast Speed GIF - Fast Speed Motorcycle - Discover & Share GIFs
Best Ghostrider GIFs | Gfycat
Motorcycle Nightime GIF - Motorcycle Nightime Speeding - Discover & Share  GIFs
Batman Lets Ride GIF - Batman Lets Ride Motorcycle - Discover & Share GIFs
Motorcycle Gif - Gif Abyss
Top 30 Ghost Rider GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat
Ghost Rider Flames GIF - Ghost Rider Flames Skull - Discover & Share GIFs
Ghost Rider GIF - Ghost Rider - Discover & Share GIFs
Ghost Rider GIF - Ghost Rider - Discover & Share GIFs
Ghost Rider Vs Blackout Highway GIF | Gfycat
Motorcycle Speed GIF - Motorcycle Speed Road - Discover & Share GIFs
Going Places Wow GIF by JustViral
Valentino Rossi Racing GIF by MotoGP
200.gif
Scott Redding Smile GIF by MotoGP

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
120 mph

I crashed in a residential area drunk driving it was big news in my area for a few weeks
In EE when you crash a car you get praised for it

I only have my permit but 200kmh on the highway that was 100kmh limit and 100KMH on my atv downhill that maxxes out at 80kmh, and on pedal bike prob like 70kmh downhill or prob more but hard to tell no speedometer

• +1
120mph on a USA interstate. Was very empty like a race track

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and AscensionMan98
I mean you are the person actively controlling the vehicle/bike or whatever the mode of transport is
Car , and around 2-4am when the roads were very empty and I had finished my post workout meal, I sustained at 100mph (161km/hr) for a few minutes, and peaked for a few seconds at 120mph (193km/hr) , and for like 15-20 seconds at 110mph ( 177 km/hr)

It is pretty adrenaline pumping but also stressful at the same, and tbh its not really worth it. Even on an open road you never know when their might be some obstacle on the road or some clueless idiot who decides to merge suddenly cause they didn't look. So now I don't drive much above the speed limit. I find myself often doing 10-15 mph above though. Its pointless trying to get some adrenaline high and then risk getting into a huge accident that would have been easily preventable if you drive slowly. So best to just drive at no more then 10-15 mph (16-24km/hr) above speed limits. And in residential areas and especially parking lots have to be careful.

I've been lucky to have been in near accident cases several times with non attentive drivers and luckily stopped in time. So thus with accidents being inevitable at some point in one's life, it makes sense to do everything possible to mitigate preventable cases that can cause an accident.

So now days I usually will sustain for more then 10-15 minutes at a time at 80mph often ( 129 km/hr).

I would say their is not really a need going above 130km/hr even on a autobahn.

With a bike I managed to pedal pretty fast. Probably 25-30mph going downhill and pedaling as hard as possible (40-48km). Ironically it feels faster then a vehicle. Probably cause the vehicle of transportation your using is much smaller.

Tl:dr- I went briefly at 120mph ( 193km) for a few seconds in my top speed burst driving in the night time on the highway at 2-4am time frame after I went for a very late workout. I sustained for a few minutes ( 3-5 minutes ) a speed of 100mph (161m/hr).

• +1
I only have my permit but 200kmh on the highway that was 100kmh limit and 100KMH on my atv downhill that maxxes out at 80kmh, and on pedal bike prob like 70kmh downhill or prob more but hard to tell no speedometer
Damn that's crazy. I hit 120mph ( 193km/hr) once for the hell of it. My heart was racing as these cars that I thought were really far ahead of me were suddenly looking to appear closer and closer rapidly. Even though they were a few lanes apart I realized that it would obviously be a big problem if they forgot to look before changing lanes. So then slowed down breaking not too hard but reasonably hard. Luckily the few cars on the road didn't do any lane change.

• +1
Motorcycle Speed GIF - Motorcycle Speed Road - Discover & Share GIFs
Going Places Wow GIF by JustViral

• +1
240 km/h on the autobahn

• +1
80km/h on my bike. I was on an incline road and I had a little device that would measure speed. It felt crazy, maybe I was dumb for trusting some second hand bike to do that. My friend told me the people on the road were like "he's crazy":lul:

• +1
80km/h on my bike. I was on an incline road and I had a little device that would measure speed. It felt crazy, maybe I was dumb for trusting some second hand bike to do that. My friend told me the people on the road were like "he's crazy":lul:
Nah u straight bicycles mog

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
How did mans get his name back?!

Is it really just no speed limit there?
Yes they have party where you can only drive 120 km/h but for the most part unlimited

• Woah
It’s weird looking seeing ur surroundings at those speeds, look like ur teleporting or something
I drive over 100mph on a few parts of the highway daily. I’m used to “fast” speeds. Maybe it’s the cars I do it in, but it’s nothing stressful. Maybe over 160mph it gets sketchy but idk, I haven’t gone that fast yet.

• +1
I drive over 100mph on a few parts of the highway daily. I’m used to “fast” speeds. Maybe it’s the cars I do it in, but it’s nothing stressful. Maybe over 160mph it gets sketchy but idk, I haven’t gone that fast yet.
There's quite a difference in output power of the engine at 100 vs. 140mph though. I don't know how you could measure percieved speed against horsepower but from irl experience the difference between 10mph and 20mph does not feel like a linear relation in that regard
Land speed to horsepower

@tyronelite Wya muuh 'car guy'. Inb4 15kph doing donuts in an empty Target carpark using a fully modified subaru

100kph+ in a boring Toyota Yaris diesel

• +1
I got a driver license when I was 18, prob drove like 100kmh (60mph) back then on the highway to pass the driving test.

Never bought a car so haven't driven in 8 years tbh. But legally I can.

• +1
I got a driver license when I was 18, prob drove like 100kmh (60mph) back then on the highway to pass the driving test.

Never bought a car so haven't driven in 8 years tbh. But legally I can.
Driving is overrated for short trips and inner city commutes imo. Bikes, EScooters etc. all mog in that regard and that's not even mentioning parking but I do love Big rigs like Trucks, Vans, RV's etc. I wouldn't want to use anything other than 4 wheels and a cage for 10+ miles.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
220 on a motorcycle

With what & where? I was expecting you to say 350kph in a carbon fibre Jet engine car tbh
My subie on the interstate lol

Fastest car I’ve driven tho was a GTR

• +1
130mph cuz my car cannot go faster than that

• Love it
115-120 mph

• +1
I was lying. Speeding is fun.

I never drive the speed limit
Basketball American got it good, a country obsessed with dedicated to cars & hoops

Europe only cares about goofball (soccer) and bicycles

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
3 miles

• Woah
80 km/h

• +1