What’s the logic behind frauding when you want an honest rating?

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
It doesn’t make sense, you shouldn’t be using frauded pictures jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, InnerVoid, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
so you can bust a nut when you get called htn on a gay indian dating forum and then go outside to 0 female attention and convicne yourself you are a mentalcel and not subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied, Costcosuperstore, Sny and 8 others
so you can bust a nut when you get called htn on a gay indian dating forum and then go outside to 0 female attention and convicne yourself you are a mentalcel and not subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and moggathon
so you can bust a nut when you get called htn on a gay indian dating forum and then go outside to 0 female attention

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, BrahminBoss and moggathon
I’ve genuinely seen grown men fraud it baffles me ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James and sub5c3l
so you can bust a nut when you get called htn on a gay indian dating forum and then go outside to 0 female attention

If I were to post a flattering pic which any retard would call frauding (every chad on social media posts flattering pics) it’d be to gauge the response it would get to the general public

If I were to post a flattering pic which any retard would call frauding (every chad on social media posts flattering pics) it’d be to gauge the response it would get to the general public
But social media doesn’t matter, IRL is the only thing that matters. You cant have E sex and then have E kids. Stop coping and frauding.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
But social media doesn’t matter, IRL is the only thing that matters. You cant have E sex and then have E kids. Stop coping and frauding.
Tell that to vinnie hacker

Either way most people look a bit better irl than in distorted selfies not a huge deal to use good lighting and mew and do a light cheek suck or something like that unless ur going to extreme as to look like a completely different person

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
most people here are too retarded to see beyond bad pictures.

angles and lighting might as well be magic to dumb people.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

But irl walking about town you don’t get perfect lighting or angles. It’s not an accurate representation.

Tell that to vinnie hacker

Either way most people look a bit better irl than in distorted selfies not a huge deal to use good lighting and mew and do a light cheek suck or something like that unless ur going to extreme as to look like a completely different person
He looks good irl. I guarantee you don’t. So frauding for incel validation means nothing.

But irl walking about town you don’t get perfect lighting or angles. It’s not an accurate representation.
you don't need perfect light to look good in real life, a lot of asymmetry isn't visible in motion.

shit that's super present on photos is not very visible in real life at all, you don't really notice nasolabial folds on people for example, but in pictures they'd have harsh deep lines.

• +1

The pictures you’ve shown me weren’t in frauded lighting or angles. It was natural. Some of these fags will stand directly under a light.

you don't need perfect light to look good in real life, a lot of asymmetry isn't visible in motion.

shit that's super present on photos is not very visible in real life at all, you don't really notice nasolabial folds on people for example, but in pictures they'd have harsh deep lines.
Take a mirror picture then. It cancels out a lot of that.

• +1
I've never lied about anything on this forum

• +1
"im just frauding a little" (squints like no tommorow)

He looks good irl. I guarantee you don’t. So frauding for incel validation means nothing.
🤣 you have no idea what I even look like goofball, and I’ve gotten pussy effortlessly within hours of meeting girls. Yap more. Vinnie clenches and uses good lighting and filters he also has videos where his bones don’t look half as good as in photos, never said I even uploaded “frauded” pictures here. I usually exclusively take videos anyways where I’m talking a bit

🤣 you have no idea what I even look like goofball, and I’ve gotten pussy effortlessly within hours of meeting girls. Yap more. Vinnie clenches and uses good lighting and filters he also has videos where his bones don’t look half as good as in photos
can I joiin the narcy pirate crew?

• JFL