What's the point of natty lifting?

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
If I'm just gonna end up looking slightly less small after a few months? I'm debating steroids, no idea where to get them though.

if your frame wasn't subhuman and your t levels were good you would not look small. I have ldard for 2 years and I was builtfat until 6 months ago where my T levels dipped for some reason probably a feedback loop of more fat gain and less t from that but they almost back to normal now after zincmaxxing so I may have had a shit diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
if your frame wasn't subhuman and your t levels were good you would not look small. I have ldard for 2 years and I was builtfat until 6 months ago where my T levels dipped for some reason probably a feedback loop of more fat gain and less t from that but they almost back to normal now after zincmaxxing so I may have had a shit diet
My frame is utter dog shit
IMG 20190629 1020502

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
yet your dick is bigger. I swear I have an enlarged micropenis because of T levels or some shit. how the FUCK is my dick 5 inches
Ehh, I'm a shower I think. Only grows 2 more inches when erect.

Your frame is shit cause you don't lift.

Nice dick tho

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Ehh, I'm a shower I think. Only grows 2 more inches when erect.
pretty sure thats a grower. or maybe I am a small dicked shower actually kinda makes me happy since I can bulgemaxx easy after dickmaxxing

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 685 and ElliotRodgerJr
Your frame is shit cause you don't lift.

Nice dick tho
I just fucking hate lifting, it's so boring and exhausting. Maybe my t levels are shit too so I'm tired all the time.
His torso is so long and his legs so short, its even worse than mine jfl.

Get LL.
Fuaaa legit? Another thing I have to worry about

Because it's better than doing nothing

Lift 2-3 years natty then hop on gear.

But tbh for you, I’d say HRT max and become a trap

• JFL
Nothing it's a complete waste of time for people who want the jacked + shredded look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and ElliotRodgerJr
But why is it better? If I'll look the same and receive the same attention from foids?
Biggest difference you get is how men treat you. When I was 150lbs skinny fat at 5'11, everyone pushed me around. I gained an inch of height from better posture. When I was 210lbs I got my first kiss. When you're 200lbs, other men don't wanna bully you even when you're ugly af.

Srs, just lift

• +1
If I'm just gonna end up looking slightly less small after a few months? I'm debating steroids, no idea where to get them though.
I will buy SARM capsules soon, they are still legal and have less side effects than anabolic steroids

Biggest difference you get is how men treat you. When I was 150lbs skinny fat at 5'11, everyone pushed me around. I gained an inch of height from better posture. When I was 210lbs I got my first kiss. When you're 200lbs, other men don't wanna bully you even when you're ugly af.

Srs, just lift
Why not start my first cycle straightaway?

• +1
Reactions: Maximus and ElliotRodgerJr
You'll not look the same stop being a stubborn faggot

You'll not look the same stop being a stubborn faggot
I'm low t as fuck, maybe I'll add some muscle but you really think it's worth the time spent?

This whole thread was a ploy by OP to get us to look at his dick.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus and ElliotRodgerJr
Nothing it's a complete waste of time for people who want the jacked + shredded look.
I do not recall giving you permission to quote me dog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and ElliotRodgerJr
Not going bald and ruining your natural t levels.

My t levels are non existent. And I'm already balding, just let it be over.

Brah you mog most on here and you have a GF how is it over? I am high T with a good frame but it doesnt mean shit since my face is below average.

• +1
Brah you mog most on here and you have a GF how is it over? I am high T with a good frame but it doesnt mean shit since my face is below average.
GOD THIS FUCKING FORUM IS MAKING ME GO INSANE WHAT THE FUCK SO AM I UGLY OR DO I MOG MOST HDRE FUCKING MAKE UP YOUR MINDS YOU DAFT FUCKING CUNTS I CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE THIS MENTAL ASYLUMS

GOD THIS FUCKING FORUM IS MAKING ME GO INSANE WHAT THE FUCK SO AM I UGLY OR DO I MOG MOST HDRE FUCKING MAKE UP YOUR MINDS YOU DAFT FUCKING CUNTS I CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE THIS MENTAL ASYLUMS

Who here said you are ugly? You are not ugly JFL. I wish I looked like you instead go enjoy life.

• +1
don't listen to them. don't stop untill every single women you meet is wet at the site of you

• +1
They are trolling and probably annoyed with the fact you are making so many rate threads... you literally got a FUCKING GF.
If I had a GF I would give 0 fucks what some guys on a forum would rate me.
Yeah so what if I got laid and have a gf? Maybe I just got really lucky, there's no way this shit will last more than another month.

Yeah so what if I got laid and have a gf? Maybe I just got really lucky, there's no way this shit will last more than another month.

I would be happy just not to be a virgin bro... still a virgin at 18 and its what makes me depressed, I’m looksmaxing so I can get laid just once. After that I’m just going to do some stupid shit.

• +1
I would be happy just not to be a virgin bro... still a virgin at 18 and its what makes me depressed, I’m looksmaxing so I can get laid just once. After that I’m just going to do some stupid shit.
You can't just "get laid once", you'll become addicted to sweet cooch sweat.

• +1
If you can do it once you can do it again. If you don’t trust in yourself, you’ve already lost the mental battle and it’s over before it even starts

• +1
If you can do it once you can do it again. If you don’t trust in yourself, you’ve already lost the mental battle and it’s over before it even starts
IM happy with not being a virgin for now dedsrs
Ok ok, but despite all that I don't view myself as anything above average. So I'll get cucked the moment she finds an opportunity. God, thinking of that makes me want to tear someone open like a can of beans. But I can't do that jfl, too beta.

Why not start my first cycle straightaway?
Your joints, ligaments and tendons need time to get use to to weights since steriods only strengthen the muscles. Atleast lift for 8 months naturally before using steriods.

• +1
Ok ok, but despite all that I don't view myself as anything above average. So I'll get cucked the moment she finds an opportunity. God, thinking of that makes me want to tear someone open like a can of beans. But I can't do that jfl, too beta.
You look faggy tbh. Are you sure you're not gay?