What’s the point of saying dirty things during sex?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
For example when you’re fucking her hard and say “mmm you like being my little slut?” And she says “yes daddy fuck me harder”
What’s the point? You’re already fucking her so why bother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss, Hottaco34 and 6 others
To turn each other on

Making sure that your Incel neighbour knows.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cstrnz, murdah, zyzzbrah1234 and 3 others
Because dirty talk turns people on.

When I'm fucking a woman I want to piss inside her and she'd call me a pisspiss peepee boy, I'd be so turned on :aheago::aheago:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass, sub5c3l, murdah and 4 others
Because dirty talk turns people on.

When I'm fucking a woman I want to piss inside her and she'd call me a pisspiss boy, I'd be so turned on :aheago::aheago:
same I love eating that ripe asshole and saying to her “you like when tongue fuck that dirty shithole of yours my slut?”

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Narcissus🥀
same I love eating that ripe asshole and saying to her “you like when tongue fuck that dirty shithole of yours my slut?”
Don't forget to put some salt for extra flavor

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, dna_cel, Chadeep and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, dna_cel, zyzzbrah1234 and 2 others
Make sure everyone knows

For example when you’re fucking her hard and say “mmm you like being my little slut?” And she says “yes daddy fuck me harder”
What’s the point? You’re already fucking her so why bother
To demonstrate dominance, which most women like, and to keep the mood alive instead of it fizzling out to silence. Nobody wants to hear crickets chirping during sex.

i was thinking about this and honestly fetishes are for ugly people. if you think about it logically, the average person gets boring after a few fucks or even the first fuck is mid so they resort to weird unconventional shit to make it hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
To demonstrate dominance, which most women like, and to keep the mood alive instead of it fizzling out to silence. Nobody wants to hear crickets chirping during sex.
I like hearing bizarre noises while I fuck. I remember one time I fucked with SpongeBob in in the background and the tv glitched when SpongeBob laughed so we were fucking to the unending loop of SpongeBobs laughter
Five night at Freddy’s type shit💀

I like hearing bizarre noises while I fuck. I remember one time I fucked with SpongeBob in in the background and the tv glitched when SpongeBob laughed so we were fucking to the unending loop of SpongeBobs laughter
Five night at Freddy’s type shit💀

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore