What’s your reason to keep going in life?

forcing a woman to marry you
that never happened under fascism nor did they want that. only brown mfs do that . what they did was stop jooish influence degrading societys moral values, women used to want to get married and have beautiful kids that look like them. now they only want chad, ethnics, or careers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver999
The only reason im still alive is that im too high inhib to rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PseudoMaxxer
Taking care of my parents and devoting my life to God and ascending my way to financial freedom so I can travel and see all the beauty that He created

I want a family

My enemies are too many, they cannot get the satisfaction of my defeat, they will use lies, deceit and framing tactics but I’m above them all and I will be avenged

@PseudoMaxxer The concept of love for one's race and striving for policies to preserve it can indeed be viewed as an innate interest, rooted in emotion, identity, and a sense of belonging. While it may not fit neatly into a quantitative or purely rational framework, such sentiments can deeply influence individuals' beliefs and actions, including political decision-making. For some, the preservation and promotion of their racial or ethnic identity may be a fundamental aspect of their worldview and guide their approach to governance and policy.

One mindset I alwaays had though, im going to kms I might do everything I wanna do cuz whats there to lose?

I don’t think about these things

To enjoy the small moments of happiness. Life is a journey not a destination
Free will is a lie. Everything was determined from the second your fathers sperm reached your mothers eggs

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
There is no plan, there is no reason to continue it either. But i dont have a reason to end it, so im just chilling