What’s the point of a girlfriend?

clearpilledplague

clearpilledplague

Iron
I don’t know how I realise this so late but, what is the point of a girlfriend?

They only make you feel good for a little bit and then they leave you and find another boyfriend, she’s never always yours, it’s only your turn.

Why can’t women settle for one man, is there a psychological reason to why women constantly seek other men?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and News
Love

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, incel194012940 and GabachoCopium
And sex :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and GabachoCopium
I will give you your first reaction/rep

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, LowTierVitoBss and clearpilledplague
how many relationships have you been that you say allat? If I had to take a guess it would be 0

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I deadass don't understand too maybe because im aspie

They want to be whores and try different dicks

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and butterworld
how many relationships have you been that you say allat? If I had to take a guess it would be 0
I was in one relationship with an autistic girl but I barely count it because she lied about me cumming on her tongue and I got my phone taken.

• JFL
Reactions: currycelll
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, BeanletMogger, LowTierVitoBss and 2 others
Depends on each relationship, for most it’s mutual love and companionship.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Joined Monday at 7:36 PM

Depends on each relationship, for most it’s mutual love and companionship.
If she’s going to love another guy after you, what’s the point?

If she’s going to love another guy after you, what’s the point?
‘if’ is the destroyer of man. Read this quote by Mark Twain it is fascinating
IMG 4987

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried

They only make you feel good for a little bit and then they leave you and find another boyfriend, she’s never always yours, it’s only your turn.

Why can’t women settle for one man, is there a psychological reason to why women constantly seek other men?
i get to ravage pussy and play mental gymnastics with whore

Sex, validation, companionship.

Elab nigga
So basically this one day I was texting my friends on snapchat and I was flexing how i have a girlfriend but they all thought she was ugly and i was embarrassed cus she was an ugly autistic girl so i message her “Women only slow me down.” and she was saying stuff like “what, please, no, i’m crying” and stuff so then I blocked her and my friend started messaging her stuff and then she said to my friend that i had sex with her and i came all over her tongue, and since her parents check her phone they saw this message and reported it to my school, which then the school reported it to my mother and i got my phone taken for somehting that never happened.

• JFL
Reactions: currycelll
So basically this one day I was texting my friends on snapchat and I was flexing how i have a girlfriend but they all thought she was ugly and i was embarrassed cus she was an ugly autistic girl so i message her “Women only slow me down.” and she was saying stuff like “what, please, no, i’m crying” and stuff so then I blocked her and my friend started messaging her stuff and then she said to my friend that i had sex with her and i came all over her tongue, and since her parents check her phone they saw this message and reported it to my school, which then the school reported it to my mother and i got my phone taken for somehting that never happened.
Brutal bro, ur lucky she didn’t accuse you of rape

Fr like why are niggas obsessed with sex here lmao
Obsession is usually indicative of poor mental health which is not uncommon especially for people who use the internet for long amounts of time, fixing your mental health won’t make you not think about sex tho but it will make you not obsess about it.

• +1
Obsession is usually indicative of poor mental health which is not uncommon especially for people who use the internet for long amounts of time, fixing your mental health won’t make you not think about sex tho but it will make you not obsess about it.
But what if a nigga was obsessing about the feeling of being loved for once bhai :feelswhy:

But what if a nigga was obsessing about the feeling of being loved for once bhai :feelswhy:
Same thing as people who obsess about sex, do you have a source of love in your life? Parents,siblings,friends perhaps best friends?

• So Sad
Same thing as people who obsess about sex, do you have a source of love in your life? Parents,siblings,friends perhaps best friends?
No :feelswah::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
What’s something that you could possibly change in your environment that would make you happier? May I ask how old are you?
Just turned 18 (after a day) :feelswah:

Idk anymore bhai :feelswhy: i need an anime sex doll

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
Just turned 18 (after a day) :feelswah:

Idk anymore bhai :feelswhy: i need an anime sex doll
Where do you live? Don’t give an exact location. It’s ok to not know what to do in the mean time take a break ,have deep breaths from time to time and remember slow and steady wins the race

Where do you live? Don’t give an exact location. It’s ok to not know what to do in the mean time take a break ,have deep breaths from time to time and remember slow and steady wins the race
Why does that matter :feelshah:

Why does that matter :feelshah:
Depending on the country or continent you live in , you might have higher chances of socializing and building a career

Women biologically desire stronger and genetically superior men, The reason ur alive is because ur great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother was a whore who left her man for a taller guy who could survive better.