When was the last time you spoke with your parents?

hardestmfintheroom

hardestmfintheroom

right pocket got money left pocket cocaine
I cutted off my entirely family years ago because they were too braindead and bluepilled to talk to, been around 3 years without knowing anything about them. How about the rest of you?

I cut off your dads ballsack and fed it to your grandma

5 minutes ago when they called me out for dinner

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and Luffymaxxing
We lived together so maybe 1 hour ago

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
I cutted off my entirely family years ago because they were too braindead and bluepilled to talk to, been around 3 years without knowing anything about them. How about the rest of you?
Bruh. You gotta establish contact with them bro doesnt matter if they have different views and sheet. The day they pass away you ll regret not spending more time/ talking more with them so much. ( obviously if they raped when you was a kid or killed your sibling you dont have to talk them again jfl)

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Bruh. You gotta establish contact with them bro doesnt matter if they have different views and sheet. The day they pass away you ll regret not spending more time/ talking more with them so much. ( obviously if they raped when you was a kid or killed your sibling you dont have to talk them again jfl)
Yeah i used to think the same, honestly though I’m better off by myself, but that’s good advice for other people

Bruh. What made your opinion change ?
Living on my own definitely lol, moved out to study as soon as i was 18, and since neither of them cared enough to contact me frequently eventually we stopped talking for a while, afterwards i changed numbers and since then it was on and off, until one time i just never talked to them again

• JFL
how sad. suicide when?

• JFL
Living on my own definitely lol, moved out to study as soon as i was 18, and since neither of them cared enough to contact me frequently eventually we stopped talking for a while, afterwards i changed numbers and since then it was on and off, until one time i just never talked to them again
weird that they stopped talking to you. It is what it is Id still strongly recommend talking to them but its your life/ your call bud