When you can’t afford two addictions at once

itisoverboyos

itisoverboyos

Angel Lucifer
(weed and beer)

Well, I would’ve been able to, but the plasma center turned me down for the third time and I can only go there once a week max or my dad asks where I’m going

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
(weed and beer)

Well, I would’ve been able to, but the plasma center turned me down for the third time and I can only go there once a week max or my dad asks where I’m going
Get a job and you can afford both at once.

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Get a job and you can afford both at once.
I do but it’s only twice a week for 4 hours each time. And gotta pay my dad $100 a month.

And I smoke like 20g a week

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
What’s crazy too is, whenever I have beer I’m so slow at drinking it and have to force myself to, can’t get myself to chug it.

Then when I don’t have beer I’m like omg I love the flavor I could devour that shit rn

I do but it’s only twice a week for 4 hours each time. And gotta pay my dad $100 a month.

Niggas here don't even work 40 hrs a week, rot in their parents basement, and still wanna looksmaxx :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . NGMI

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
Niggas here don't even work 40 hrs a week, rot in their parents basement, and still wanna looksmaxx :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . NGMI
I’m full time college student

Why do you give money to your dad

Stop using drugs.