Where can i talk about surgery?

Guess What?

Amateur
Since i need surgery, but in this site i could't find a real help, there's a forum where we can talk about surgery and ask for tips?

DeformAspergerCel

2 PSL, 18% bodyfat, gymcel, STEMcel, surgerycel
no, man

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss
Since i need surgery, but in this site i could't find a real help, there's a forum where we can talk about surgery and ask for tips?
Realself.com maybe
theres also jaw surgery forums where you can talk to other people who've actually had these surgeries

Guess What?

Amateur
Realself.com maybe
theres also jaw surgery forums where you can talk to other people who've actually had these surgeries
Yeah but it doesn't look like a forum... mostly like a Question&Answer

Ask a plastic surgeon directly, most people here know very little about surgery.
Meh... the last one (really famouse and one of the best in my country) said I can improve but i'm GL right now. he was wondering if i wanted to go with surgery for some models thing, JFL. The bluepill is strong

fobos

Ascend or die
theres also a platicsurgery subreddit

fobos

Ascend or die
Oh thanks.
Well, if the users are like the subreddit incels i don't how much they can help xD
realself is the best for surgery and shit but I don't understand how it works tbh. I posted a question and it never got approved or something

Guess What?

Amateur
realself is the best for surgery and shit but I don't understand how it works tbh. I posted a question and it never got approved or something
I checked myself and same. Seems more a Q&A and only if you do specific question, and not for rate or for asking what is the best surgery for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Coping Offtopic 6
KrissKross Offtopic 12
badromance Offtopic 23