Where can you buy good steroids in Italy / Europe??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240218 151539

I probably have One of the best roiding bases out there... Currently 95 kilos. Need to pin the good shit to reach Slayer status

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe, ElTruecel, Bozoogway and 14 others

• JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite and sportsmogger
no roids for your face

Also avarage JB thinks ur skinny so much for buff med

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway

Attachments

• IMG_7763.png
    IMG_7763.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Manletmachine
So all of you niggas are "Just roid Bro" but none knows where to get them? Jfl
Bro you haven’t even trained consistently and you wanna roid. Maybe you should get your ass up and start eating real food instead of watching anime as 28 year old loser who sits home all day and then asks “where can I get roid”.

Bro you haven’t even trained consistently and you wanna roid. Maybe you should get your ass up and start eating real food instead of watching anime as 28 year old loser who sits home all day and then asks “where can I get roid”.
What a fucking cope can't you see that i'm full but lack definition?? Roids would make me lose bf and give me like 5 kilos of muscles making me gain a nice look. Besides that my ormones have been fucked up by medication so i Need roids anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
What a fucking cope can't you see that i'm full but lack definition?? Roids would make me lose bf and give me like 5 kilos of muscles making me gain a nice look. Besides that my ormones have been fucked up by medication so i Need roids anyway.
I didn’t need it either. All natural.

Attachments

• IMG_7699.jpeg
    IMG_7699.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7640.png
    IMG_7640.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
I didn’t need it either. All natural.
And?? We can tell
IMG 20231026 040220
i looked like this before the medication so fuck off with your bluepills if you don't know where to buy roids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Manletmachine, Verline and 4 others
And?? We can tell
View attachment 2763491 i looked like this before the medication so fuck off with your bluepills if you don't know where to buy roids
still looked like utter shit, no offence bro. But you’re just angle frauding while flexing in good lightning. Maybe you can dm Mattia strepporala if you live in milano.

still looked like utter shit, no offence bro. But you’re just angle frauding while flexing in good lightning. Maybe you can dm Mattia strepporala if you live in milano.
Yeah cope i looked good full and Athletic with nice abs. I don't live in Milano Need some source that can ship in Italy and has good stuff

• JFL
Bro dont become a roided manlet

Yeah cope i looked good full and Athletic with nice abs. I don't live in Milano Need some source that can ship in Italy and has good stuff
You’re a joke. You look 5’7 with a shit frame.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • JFL
Fuck off jealous cunt don't Need this shit i would surpass you so easily with roids
Even with roids you wouldn’t come close. Stop coping with roids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and sportsmogger
Bro where is the chest at

Even with roids you wouldn’t come close. Stop coping with roids.
You don't know shit about the effect of anti psychotics Just giving normie advice with no knowledge fuck off

• JFL
u lucky i dont beat tha goofy outcho dumb ahh
Let me guess, you’re a shy introverted autist which no girl was into in real life. Now you’re trying to brag on an incel forum.

• JFL
Let me guess, you’re a shy introverted autist which no girl was into in real life. Now you’re trying to brag on an incel forum.
When are you gonna post a thread again asking about ur fatass bodyfat ?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • So Sad
swisschem is good, but you are gonna probably pay a fee to get it inside the borders (like 30€)

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Maybe you should try hitting it in the first place
You don't know shit i have shut down my Natural t production with anti psychotics meds so at this point i dgaf about roids sides

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I’m lean. Don’t need ask it anymore.
You are fat and ugly , might consider gain weight again since ur sub5, mcdonalds has a variety of sauces so its gonna add you a new experience everytime you go

You don't know shit i have shut down my Natural t production with anti psychotics meds so at this point i dgaf about roids sides
I smoke weed everyday and growing as a natty italian bull

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
they are not shit and they sell steroids also my friend
They don't can't find them only peptides and sarms. I've seen results with sarms and they're underwhelming plus i'm low t so i Need testosterone injections not further shutting It Down with sarms

You are fat and ugly , might consider gain weight again since ur sub5, mcdonalds has a variety of sauces so its gonna add you a new experience everytime you go
Post my face and yours. Lets see who is the ugly cunt.

Fuck off all the cunts laughing if you took the same pills that i did you would look 2x worse plus none of you knows where to fucking buy steroids you're useless as fuck