Where can you buy good steroids in Italy / Europe??

Anyways id recommend against doing roids, you dont wanna lose your hairs
My hair Will not fall my hair genetics Is too strong. You recommend not doing roids but what do i do with nuked t from anti psychotics?? I didn't want to do roids too but now my hormones have already been altered by perfectly legal drugs so now It's all in or nothing.

offtopic, were you early bloomer?

you dont need them tbh, keep your hair and get lean, dont fuck your face with bloat, is all you have at your height. Foids your age care more about money anyway

You can get back to your old physique if you do things right unless the psychiatrist dosages you took were crazy and done damage to the androgen receptor/dna like happens with some people on SSRIs, accutane or finasteride

They don't can't find them only peptides and sarms. I've seen results with sarms and they're underwhelming plus i'm low t so i Need testosterone injections not further shutting It Down with sarms
whats ur T levels

offtopic, were you early bloomer?

you dont need them tbh, keep your hair and get lean, dont fuck your face with bloat, is all you have at your height. Foids your age care more about money anyway

You can get back to your old physique if you do things right unless the psychiatrist dosages you took were crazy and done damage to the androgen receptor/dna like happens with some people on SSRIs, accutane or finasteride
Lol at my height do you really believe the schizos here i heightmog most ppl would look like an unit with roids. I took 3 mg risperidone for 2 months i think my t was shut down because i cannot get lean no matter if i starve. Foids care about Money only for ltr i want to slay and younger foids not roasties my age

whats ur T levels
Can't you see nigga low asf haven't done Blood but i can feel It and see i'm big but not defined at all

Only sells sarms they are shit
IMG 1923
they sell test wdym

Can't you see nigga low asf haven't done Blood but i can feel It and see i'm big but not defined at all
you are retarded. bcuz ur skinnyfat doesnt mean ur low T u dumbfuck.

you are retarded. bcuz ur skinnyfat doesnt mean ur low T u dumbfuck.
Lol so you think i went from ripped to bloated Just magically despite eating the same and even less ? If you're not knowleadgable don't talk

Lol so you think i went to ripped to bloated Just magically despite eating the same and even less ? If you're not knowleadgable don't talk
you are one not knowleadgable,u are here since 2021 and you are still clueleess its insane and sad at the same time. before making statements about ur hormones check them first,they know better and also i know better since im a med student and you are a punk

DM me if real, I get you cheap steroids.

everything for the king THE BULL

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
you are one not knowleadgable,u are here since 2021 and you are still clueleess its insane and sad at the same time. before making statements about ur hormones check them first,they know better and also i know better since im a med student and you are a punk
IMG 20230501 024553
i looked like this in same lighting you May Be med student but haven't studied anti psychotics i've read multiple studies and they all confirm that they lower t, low t means you store fat more easily that's why i look bloated now.

Fuck off all the cunts laughing if you took the same pills that i did you would look 2x worse plus none of you knows where to fucking buy steroids you're useless as fuck
why did you take pills that nerfed you?

Lol at my height do you really believe the schizos here i heightmog most ppl would look like an unit with roids. I took 3 mg risperidone for 2 months i think my t was shut down because i cannot get lean no matter if i starve. Foids care about Money only for ltr i want to slay and younger foids not roasties my age
Its a strong drug and it seems it lowers test but i doubt it did long term damage, get a bloodwork done.

If you roid chances are you will lose more than you think on PCT and your mental health will take a hit tbh... if you really want to go that route, i would just perma blast "TRT" if you plan on not having kids. And if you are broke just learn how to homebrew test for 1/10 of the cost, there is info on thinksteroids site, chaseirons yt channel, reddit

why did you take pills that nerfed you?
Because jew psychiatrists don't tell you about the sides Just that they are good for you and you won't go manic anymore which Is true but at the cost of shutting down t production

• So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG
Its a strong drug and it seems it lowers test but i doubt it did long term damage, get a bloodwork done.

If you roid chances are you will lose more than you think on PCT and your mental health will take a hit tbh... if you really want to go that route, i would just perma blast "TRT" if you plan on not having kids. And if you are broke just learn how to homebrew test for 1/10 of the cost, there is info on thinksteroids site, chaseirons yt channel, reddit
No Need for Blood work if i had normal t i would have already get my previous body back. Trt Is shit and i've read that clomid Is used as trt so i Will probably have higher test than right now even post cycle, impossible to go lower

No Need for Blood work if i had normal t i would have already get my previous body back. Trt Is shit and i've read that clomid Is used as trt so i Will probably have higher test than right now even post cycle, impossible to go lower
clomid makes some people suicidal and can fuck with vision, most people can recover fine even without PCT. But the changue from feeling like a god on very high T levels to high/normal T levels fucks with your mind. Anyway if you do it post your experience, goodluck!

clomid makes some people suicidal and can fuck with vision, most people can recover fine even without PCT. But the changue from feeling like a god on very high T levels to high/normal T levels fucks with your mind. Anyway if you do it post your experience, goodluck!
Lol i've already had that with risperidone at least with roids i can have a good body for Summer then if i feel like i'll lose gains i'll Just begin to blast and cruise

• +1
Reactions: janitormaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
inshallah i have brock lesnar body by this summer and slay
Without roiding if you are a healthy male who has a good diet, lifestyle can add up to 7.4-9.2 pounds of muscle in 6 months but with working out + roiding you would be able to add 17-20 pounds of muscle

look at the peptid/bodybuildings forums from italy

mirin ascending to pajeet pheno

those cucks are anti roiding jfl
fuck off man you rot on internet 17 hours a day and still can't find a bodybuilding forum ffs

find their contact info from bottom of page and email every single one ask if they sell

fuck off man you rot on internet 17 hours a day and still can't find a bodybuilding forum ffs

find their contact info from bottom of page and email every single one ask if they sell
i searched man all italian bodybuilding forum are anti roids. i wouldn't take them as well if i didn't need to tbh

i searched man all italian bodybuilding forum are anti roids. i wouldn't take them as well if i didn't need to tbh
look for forums of other countries from EU then, preferably balkan countries for cheaper price

gymcelling has diminishing returns

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
You buy it from "the guy" in your local gym.
Lol if you ask where to buy them.

Lol so you think i went from ripped to bloated Just magically despite eating the same and even less ? If you're not knowleadgable don't talk

i don't go to gym i train at home
Imo roids are a waste if u train at home.
Plus I dont think u know how to.train properly

Imo roids are a waste if u train at home.
Plus I dont think u know how to.train properly
did you see my body in the before?? i trained in the same way, dips to failure pull ups / muscle ups to failure (now i can't do muscle ups anymore), generally calisthenics (planche levers) and bicep curls