Where could I get sodium nitrite

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
I'm writing this text in tears, after going to my faculty's graduation photo and seeing my subhumanity reflected. I don't know how to get sodium nitrite to end it all once and for all. I've tried EVERYTHING to have a normal life. I'm in the middle of exams and I can't mentally break down, but today I will lose the day because I can't put myself in this state. I am horribly ugly and short. I am very short.

My fucking sister and my mother comb my hair horribly and on top of that in the photos they say 'you look handsome'. BITCHES. If I weren't their family, they would say I'm ugly but they just gaslight me.

I couldn't hold back and when I got home I brutally hit them in the head and face.

After this, I don't know how to continue studying with the shitty atmosphere in my house.

I JUST wanted to have a normal life. Nothing more. But thanks to my fucking parents and their genetics, I have been sentenced from day 0."

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and SA7
Where you live ? Can be bought online in my country

Read the latest short story by Oliz Payne at the link. Available NOW! No password required!