WHERE TO BUY SARMS IN INDIA?

K

KKK

Iron
I'm looking to buy mk-677, aromasin and possibly other SARMS for heights gains in India , how should I go about it.

mk-677, aromasin and possibly other SARMS for heights gains
HGH is what you need for height
also i don't think aromasin is a sarm

Ik , but hgh is too expensive so might as well try my luck with mk-677.
mk-677 is cope, you're better off buying lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Ik , but hgh is too expensive so might as well try my luck with mk-677.
try my luck = lose your money

hgh only works if ur growth plates are open as well.

so if u are in your older than ur 20s it is cope

mk-677 is cope, you're better off buying lifts
Heard some people grew taller using it, my growth plates are still open though
try my luck = lose your money

hgh only works if ur growth plates are open as well.

so if u are in your older than ur 20s it is cope
Just turned 18, still have open growth plates.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I'm looking to buy mk-677, aromasin and possibly other SARMS for heights gains in India , how should I go about it.
go on your kness clap hands together and pray to god you get reincarnated as a European then rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Alexanderr and Entropy Incarnate
I buy it from narrows labs. Take it with letrozole otherwise it is not helpful by itself that much

shutup curry, in india you are surrounded by weak little dark skinned hairy street shitters with those stupid hindoo mustaches on their faces. What kind of competition is that? Get an arranged marriage or settle for less. You are on a site that mostly relates to the problems in europe and america, talking to mostly westerners who view you as human filth. Just get out of here, you dont belong here. On top of that your user name is kkk? GOD, you curry monsters really spend all day on the internet you basically live in the west in your mind but then when you get off the computer you realize you are in a 3rd world shit hole.

Last edited:
I buy it from narrows labs. Take it with letrozole otherwise it is not helpful by itself that much
Ok, first helpful reply do far.
shutup curry, in india you are surrounded by weak little dark skinned hairy street shitters with those stupid hindoo mustaches on their faces. What kind of competition is that? Get an arranged marriage or settle for less. You are on a site that mostly relates to the problems in europe and america, talking to mostly westerners who view you as human filth. Just get out of here, you dont belong here. On top of that your user name is kkk? GOD, you curry monsters really spend all day on the internet you basically live in the west in your mind but then when you get off the computer you realize you are in a 3rd world shit hole.
Someone's high e.

@jefferson I don't think we need useless, autistic users on this site whose contribution is net negative.

go on my sarms thread, i linked the most trusted vendors

Go to any supplement shop, they are easily available.

pakis pretending to be white passing and better than hindus is hilarious considering the rates of inbreeding in that country and the ancestries of who converted to islam during turkic rule

Get off this site curry it’s already over

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
Imagine living in India.

lol neither mk or aromasin is a sarm. gh secretagogue and serm