Where were you at 16 in puberty? Need copes

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
Would really appreciate rice responses but no manlets (sub 5,7) pls. I turned 16 a few months ago and im starting to worry that my puberty is coming to a close because apparently the belly hair strip that leads down to ur pubes is a tell tale sign that ur puberty is near over. It doesnt help i spent 13-14 rotting indoors due to quarantine and i was fat as shit then.

my only cope is that ive gone thru 2 growth spurts both seemingly out of nowhere (14 where i went from 5,2 to 5,5. and 16 when i grew from 5,7 to 5,10).

Would appreciate any insight whether its suifuel or cope lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn, kt4x_w and MaestheticMaso
I'm 15, not 16, but I'm 6'2. Mom is 5'7 and dad is 6'1. I stopped growing around 2 months into being 15. I should also add I started puberty around 4th grade.

sorry, u will be a short manlet little beta bitch forever.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, NerdcelThundercok, Milk and 3 others
tfu talking bout. people growing that strip at like 14 and 15 years old. if ur cury u get that shit at 13

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin and Samsepioler
sorry, u will be a short manlet little beta bitch forever.
I managed to grow from 182 to 187 cms from 16-19. It was quite gradual as well.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin, Samsepioler and User28823
no....,i have 10 inch cock
i am afraid i have bad news.

16 year old 6'5 chad with 9 inch cock has not hit his growth spurt yet.

By 17 he will have grown to 7'10 with a 14 inch penis.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler

but,while 16 year old was playing chess, i were playing checkers. by the age of 19 i will hit my second growth spurt, ascending me to 8'2 with 20 inch penis... while he cannot.

• WTF
Reactions: User28823
Would really appreciate rice responses but no manlets (sub 5,7) pls. I turned 16 a few months ago and im starting to worry that my puberty is coming to a close because apparently the belly hair strip that leads down to ur pubes is a tell tale sign that ur puberty is near over. It doesnt help i spent 13-14 rotting indoors due to quarantine and i was fat as shit then.

my only cope is that ive gone thru 2 growth spurts both seemingly out of nowhere (14 where i went from 5,2 to 5,5. and 16 when i grew from 5,7 to 5,10).

im 6'5 now 16 i was 5'11-6'0 at 10 grew gradually since birth but everybody is different

just described me tbh

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Samsepioler
if you need to ask then it's over

I turned 16 a week ago and I'm 191cm (6'3) I dont know how u can cope anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
the stomach hair line doesn’t mean anything. can occur at anytime. i just got it and my growth plates are still open a lot.

• +1
  • Love it
That's only if u consider a chadlite facially and 6'3 chad nichemaxxed for today's gen what ur projecting at!!

I'd like to see him ngl, chad face saves manlets

At 16 i was 5'2 with 7.5 inches. Now i'm 5'7 with 8 inches 🥳

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
At 16 i was like 5’8.5
Now almost 18, 5’10.5

I think around 16 was when I had my biggest growth spurt and went from 5'7 ish to 5'11

i stopped growing at 15-16 but my face kept changing until 20

tfu talking bout. people growing that strip at like 14 and 15 years old. if ur cury u get that shit at 13
real, I had a mustache since I was 11 and that strip started growing at 12. I only started showing actual signs of pubertal growth and maturation at like 14-15 :lul:

6"4 mtn skinny framecell now 6"6 htn 22ich bidelt with a good body gained a shit ton of bone in my face

I'm 16 turning 17 in two months, I'm 6'1.5" or 187 cm I haven't grown a cm since I was 14

I mean I guess. When I 16 I was barley above 5'9 in the morning and 5'8.75 at night, now at 19 going on 20 I'm 6'0.5 out of bed and basically 6'0 flat at night. Most of it happened during 18-19 surprisingly.

At 16 I was 6'0.5 and now done growing at 6'1.5

i’m 5’11 at 16, still probably growing because late bloomer

a linha dos pelos do estômago não significa nada. pode ocorrer a qualquer momento. acabei de receber e minhas placas de crescimento ainda estão muito abertas.
AI think it means something, but not that it is at the end of its growth, you already have thicker hair in that part, what bone age did you give in the exam

sério, eu tinha bigode desde os 11 anos e essa faixa começou a crescer aos 12. Só comecei a mostrar sinais reais de crescimento e maturação puberal por volta dos 14-15:lul:
Para o Apparently there's no way to try to guess the stage of puberty based on the hair, hair is growing in my armpits at 16, almost 17 and I haven't had a growth spurt yet, I thought this was my salvation

Slaying HTB while living the aesthetic lifestyle

Sir this is a Wendy’s

• Woah
Reactions: User28823

I’m only 14, but my cousin went from 5’8-6’2 in a year and a half at 16 and his dad is 5’5 and his mother is 5’4.

AI think it means something, but not that it is at the end of its growth, you already have thicker hair in that part, what bone age did you give in the exam
16 bone age most recent. plates open a lot.