Where’s the proof?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
@moggathon, perhaps the lowest iq member on the site, claims he somehow saw a picture of my eyes. I asked him to describe the image or to show the image, he then makes 1000 excuses as to why he can’t. It’s because you can’t, Felix, the only girl I sent it to, measured it herself and I measured myself and it was exactly one eye apart, I also sent that pic in the .org discord multiple times an no one mentioned the spacing. And the pic only shows my eyes so you cant measure my esr. You are a lying scum bag that enjoys mentally torturing the mentally unstable bc truth is your life is much worse than mine. Show me proof my eyes are close or fuck off and don’t mention them ever again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, moreroidsmoredates, socialcel and 3 others
Not mention he also claims to seen my face multiple times on discord when the only time I ever shown my face on there I WAS WEARING SUN GLASSES so you can’t even see my eyes, he’s actually so stupid

Not mention he also claims to seen my face multiple times on discord when the only time I ever shown my face on there I WAS WEARING SUN GLASSES so you can’t even see my eyes, he’s actually so stupid
it’s not that deep

No ive seen a mirror selfie of you unfrauded.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I've seen your eyes, you got shit under eye support

Sure ok buddy
I literally don’t remember the last time I took a mirror selfie, the pic I was talking about was completely different. Thanks for confirming my point

I've seen your eyes, you got shit under eye support
That doesn’t mean they are close set, as I never sent you an image of both of them, I know ur gonna say u seen it but I know u haven’t bc it was from 1 year ago to a single person

That’s not even my body I been larping I never sent a pic of my body ever

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and SensitiveYoungMan
@NarrowBones post the video of you getting fucked by a dude
I will make a thread and post it if you send proof that u seen my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
He should rope

- an Indian
i understand what OP means, you make retarded claims over and over without any proof just to be annoying honestly kill yourself, slit your throat

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
i thought u were gonna post eyes on neutral post

i understand what OP means, you make retarded claims over and over without any proof just to be annoying honestly kill yourself, slit your throat
Your names darktriadprince with a Ramirez avi. That’s all the proof I need jfl.

i thought u were gonna post eyes on neutral post
I did I sent it to a user 1 hour ago after he claimed they were close set. He then said I edited the pic which I didn’t, I then offed to show my face live on camera and he declined

I did I sent it to a user 1 hour ago after he claimed they were close set. He then said I edited the pic which I didn’t, I then offed to show my face live on camera and he declined
how is a dm a neutral post nigga

moggathon says everything is a cope so hes a bit hard to follow

he’s the scum of .org lol why are you even entertaining him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon and darktriadprince
moggathon says everything is a cope so hes a bit hard to follow
He literally claimed to have seen a mirror selfie which I haven’t took one of those in years

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
You just told me 20 mins ago you saw an unfrauded mirror selfie, which I haven’t took one of those in years
Which I did. Keep lying.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Which I did. Keep lying.
I have not took a mirror selfie in so long and I never sent one online ever. You saying that you saw one 100% confirms you’re lying

who are you? a permarotting sub5 faggot? stfu
I mog you jfl. You called me the scum of org so you must have been following me for sometime to develop this idea.

I have not took a mirror selfie in so long and I never sent one online ever. You saying that you saw one 100% confirms you’re lying
Ok fine. As I said I’m not entertaining your delusions. It will not change your eye area.