Where’s the proof?

I mog you jfl. You called me the scum of org so you must have been following me for sometime to develop this idea.
Of course you mog me!

I mog you jfl. You called me the scum of org so you must have been following me for sometime to develop this idea.
No, you don’t have to follow u for a long time to see how much of a lying ugly incel you are, you can tell from a single post

Of course you mog me!
Honestly bud wtv helps you cope. You have to Larp your height around males to make up for your ugly face. Very cringe ngl. But as I said I barely know of your existence. Be gone incel

Ok fine. As I said I’m not entertaining your delusions. It will not change your eye area.
Exactly, give up after being proved wrong, classic.

Can you not read? what are you in school for faggot what are you studying
The curriculum. I don’t pick specific subjects jfl. Science, History, maths, English etc

I haven’t gave up jfl. Because I never started.
You been just starting for months. Not a single piece of evidence for your claims in all these months. Just the same insults over and over again, and false identifications of what the pictures were

You been just starting for months. Not a single piece of evidence for your claims in all these months. Just the same insults over and over again, and false identifications of what the pictures were
But if there wasn’t an element of truth to my statements you wouldn’t be typing essays over it. We both know it’s true , just accept it or get obo.

But if there wasn’t an element of truth to my statements you wouldn’t be typing essays over it. We both know it’s true , just accept it or get obo.
it’s not that it’s true, it’s that it’s annoying that you keep pressing an old insecurity of mine which I just got over, imagine if you knew you looked average but people repeatedly said u were ugly over and over, it still wouldn’t Feel good

it’s not that it’s true, it’s that it’s annoying that you keep pressing an old insecurity of mine which I just got over, imagine if you knew you looked average but people repeatedly said u we’re ugly over and over, it still wouldn’t Feel good
I wouldn’t care I’m incredibly narcissistic and view myself as a god amongst men. You mean you coped it away and pretended it didn’t exist?

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
I wouldn’t care I’m incredibly narcissistic and view myself as a god amongst men. You mean you coped it away and pretended it didn’t exist?
No, I talked to realsurgerymax on Instagram and he told me they were fine, got my ipd measured at the eye doctor 3 months ago, and had 2 people measure my eyes online.

Honestly bud wtv helps you cope. You have to Larp your height around males to make up for your ugly face. Very cringe ngl. But as I said I barely know of your existence. Be gone incel
@WishIwasChico

cagefuel icl