Which city do you guys think tall "arab" looking men do?

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
Born and raised in the USA but my roots are from South Asian. People mistake me as half black/white or arab (usually from turkey or lebanon).

Which USA cities are "decent" for tall arab/indian looking guys? Forreal tho.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710 and studymaxxer
oh, im back btw my dudes

Born and raised in the USA but my roots are from South Asian. People mistake me as half black/white or arab (usually from turkey or lebanon).

I mistake u as a curry

no one is mistaking u for an arab u streetshitter :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xerryx, HerpDerpson, 0hMan and 4 others
All the big cities like NY (and yes, even the "liberal" LA) are racist as hell when it comes to womens dating standards. Even many ethnic women refuse to date ethnicities besides white.

Women here are ultra-hypergamous and want to 'date up'.
Some overweight women have a thing for black guys, but a South Asian will have a hard time.

The deep south (Alabama, Tennessee, the bible belt) is also obviously a horrible idea for a minority for reasons you already know.

Florida can be good for minorities. It has plenty of women of all ethnicities (including white) dating latinos or menas.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Meister!, studymaxxer and 1 other person
PM me your pics

The deep south (Alabama, Tennessee, the bible belt) is also obviously a horrible idea for a minority for reasons you already know.
Not sure how MENAs fare here because there are VERY few, but a select amount of South Asians can do OK if they look NT and are at least MTN
Racism against curries is indeed alive and well around here in general though

Not sure how MENAs fare here because there are VERY few, but a select amount of South Asians can do OK if they look NT and are at least MTN
Racism against curries is indeed alive and well around here in general though
I feel like the racism against Indians has gone down slightly because they have made such a good name for themselves in the US compared to Europe. Here almost all of them are high tech workers, lawyers, doctors and business owners.

In Europe they are mostly programmers, engineers or manual laborers but have been caught in some harassment cases against women etc. just like arabs.

I could be wrong about Southern US though and maybe they are just as racist against indians as they are towards blacks and mexicans.
Haven't been east of South Carolina for 5 years now. The atmosphere in general especially in party venues was very racist towards anyone who wasn't white. As if it was still pre Jim Crow laws.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Meister!, T50 Mogger and 2 others
I could be wrong about Southern US though and maybe they are just as racist against indians as they are towards blacks and mexicans.
Haven't been east of South Carolina for 5 years now. The atmosphere in general especially in party venues was very racist towards anyone who wasn't white. As if it was still pre Jim Crow laws.
Nah man, Mexicans and Blacks are more readily accepted by young people, Indians and MENAs generally are seen as aliens and Indians are still failo'd by bobs and vagene/Pewdiepie vs T series era memes amongst Zoomers

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer

Would slay in Poland

• Love it
Reactions: studymaxxer
Nah man, Mexicans and Blacks are more readily accepted by young people, Indians and MENAs generally are seen as aliens and Indians are still failo'd by bobs and vagene/Pewdiepie vs T series era memes amongst Zoomers
I tell people Im half arab half black and I get treated like a black dude (which is good lmao)

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I tell people Im half arab half black and I get treated like a black dude (which is good lmao)
If thats the case why did you make this thread... 🤦‍♂️

If thats the case why did you make this thread... 🤦‍♂️
just wanted to hear other's opinion and thoughts which cities non whites do well at really. I cant keep the lie on forever that im half black lmao

I have arab look and have 190 CM I think for have women success we need go texas california or florida

I thought Poland hated Muslims?
Girls in Poland love ethnics. But yes, street thugmaxxers will fuck you up, so need to be careful.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and 0hMan
Girls in Poland love ethnics. But yes, street thugmaxxers will fuck you up, so need to be careful.
Damn. I can get a Poland passport too, I think this is my sign to apply. I'm a white passing ethnik tho, my only ethnik features r eyebrows and eyelashes.

Damn. I can get a Poland passport too, I think this is my sign to apply. I'm a white passing ethnik tho, my only ethnik features r eyebrows and eyelashes.
IMG 1694

You need to have one of these.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and 0hMan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
I live there jfl

Me @Chinacurry and @FailedNormieManlet will have harem of foids there

Me a ethnic pretty boy, China a high rolller MD and normie Manlet a up and coming manlet mma fighter

• JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry

Kyoto

I have ethnic lips as well as lashes and brows

This is a strange question.