Which color eyes would ascend me

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
This is my eye area atm, I am debating which eye color would suit me the best. I am probably gonna experiment with some colored contacts soon tho.
But let me know which eye color would ascend me.

IMG 4111
IMG 4254

Are you homosexual by any chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: staton, smallman, zan and 5 others
Bruh stop squinting hard its weird tbvh make it more subtle. And also you would ascend with hazel but buy the best quality ones or itll fuck up your cornea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: staton, TheReckons and user123456
Bruh stop squinting hard its weird tbvh make it more subtle. And also you would ascend with hazel but buy the best quality ones or itll fuck up your cornea
IMG 4123

here is a pic where im not squinting, i guess i gotta stop squinting that hard indeed, would make me look less autistic

View attachment 2771872
here is a pic where im not squinting, i guess i gotta stop squinting that hard indeed, would make me look less autistic
You look good brother easily strong chadlite tbh. And use hazel contacts for ltr and if you wanna slay in a club use fucking light green or blue no one cares there just ensure they look real and are high quality. Btw whats your bf%

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, mvp2v1 and Zeta
You look good brother easily strong chadlite tbh. And use hazel contacts for ltr and if you wanna slay in a club use fucking light green or blue no one cares there just ensure they look real and are high quality. Btw whats your bf%
I have no idea what my bodyfat% is but here is a physique pic of me at 80kg's 6'1 maybe you can guess my bf% from the picture

Attachments

• IMG_3363.PNG
    IMG_3363.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3363.PNG
    IMG_3363.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
I have no idea what my bodyfat% is but here is a physique pic of me at 80kg's 6'1 maybe you can guess my bf% from the picture
View attachment 2771914
Looks fine 10-13%. You should cut down a bit tbvh its bordering too big. Also ig you dyed your hair brown or smthn.

Looks fine 10-13%. You should cut down a bit tbvh its bordering too big. Also ig you dyed your hair brown or smthn.
my hair is darker then on that picture, the lighting is making me look blonde ig. but this is the hair color that i have normally

IMG 3477

my hair is darker then on that picture, the lighting is making me look blonde ig. but this is the hair color that i have normally

View attachment 2771929
Ohkk youre fine then. Blond hair is ideal to get ethnic women but brown is objectively better.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Insane undereyes

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and Zeta
Dick sucking lips

• JFL
mentalcel due to being an anime and gamer brutal

bro got similar issues to me lmfao

Removed the anime posters jfl, long gone

good lmao, i still wear my anime and comic tshirts when i go out at night as long as they arent overly obvious

honestly wearing nerdy clothes to clubs is chad only and it still works so its funny to see dweebs comment on my tshirts while the foids dont have a clue

• +1
good lmao, i still wear my anime and comic tshirts when i go out at night as long as they arent overly obvious

honestly wearing nerdy clothes to clubs is chad only and it still works so its funny to see dweebs comment on my tshirts while the foids dont have a clue
I also threw away all my anime related clothing except for a naruto x hypland pufferjacket that shit goes hard as fuck

You are Chadlite bro

• +1
already chad, but stop squinting, your infraorbital is fine u don't need this

• +1