Which ethnicity was it that shouldn't use shampoo? White guys or black guys?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Doesn't matter to me either way because I don't have enough hair to style. But I was wondering if it had to do with the coarseness/curliness of your hair.

Doesn't matter to me either way because I don't have enough hair to style. But I was wondering if it had to do with the coarseness/curliness of your hair.

Neither. Everyone should use it.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Black guys. I am white but have very coarse curly hair and read a lot about how to deal with it. It’s recommended that you co-wash and avoid sulfates and silicones. Things like shea butter and coconut oil are good for moisture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

Important to remove all of that accumulated sebum, sweat, dirt and environmental pollutants, even more important if you suffer from dandruff and dry, flaky scalp now at the same time you should not wash daily and go for phosphate, sulphate free ones only

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1476
Important to remove all of that accumulated sebum, sweat, dirt and environmental pollutants, even more important if you suffer from dandruff and dry, flaky scalp now at the same time you should not wash daily and go for phosphate, sulphate free ones only
i havent used shampoo for over a year and i have zero issues with any of that. Maybe just me though

i havent used shampoo for over a year and i have zero issues with any of that. Maybe just me though

It's all individual tbh i need to shampoo every other day otherwise my hairstethics suffer

Shampooing/co-washing is a good excuse to massage your scalp too to boost circulation