11288213_822455137839915_588114401_n.jpg
images
images

B) Elnaz Habibi
Elnaz-Habibi.jpeg
gaAYVhTsthBq4ZBHndY4S4zq65T.jpg

C) Elnaz shakerdoost
elnaz-shakerdoost-4.jpg
%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B2+%D8%B4%D8%A7%DA%A9%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%AA.jpg

1915764_221.jpg

3. looks like jared leto

• +1
Reactions: growingmybones21 and The Antichrist
@deadmanwalking lets see

3 had rhino so it doesnโ€™t count

Only this random foid I found somewhere is definite Iranian stacy

IMG 0047

HTB to be humble but stacy in Iran

• Love it
Reactions: Psychophilly
3 had rhino so it doesnโ€™t count

Only this random foid I found somewhere is definite Iranian stacy

View attachment 2760065

HTB to be humble but stacy in Iran
there are stacies bro, ask this from IG havers and they will give u ton of examples. i'm just selecting from actresses, cuz i dont have ig.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
there are stacies bro, ask this from IG havers and they will give u ton of examples. i'm just selecting from actresses, cuz i dont have ig.
Interesting, I also do believe there are but I have a feeling 99% of them are frauded to the slums of Baloochistan. Every time I get to see an Iranian toilet unfrauded I get shocked and disgusted by the utter subhumanity they hide away

• JFL
Interesting, I also do believe there are but I have a feeling 99% of them are frauded to the slums of Baloochistan. Every time I get to see an Iranian toilet unfrauded I get shocked and disgusted by the utter subhumanity they hide away
no bro, i've seen legit stacies in real life unfruaded. point is they are fogged by white stacy. thus cant be really considered stacy.

• So Sad
Iranian girls kang too much on looking Jewropean and they end up looking like botched trannies. Where can I find human looking Iranian girls with human coloring tell me which region?

• +1
no bro, i've seen legit stacies in real life unfruaded. point is they are fogged by white stacy. thus cant be really considered stacy.
Fuckkk is this really the reality? Joever for us Iranians. Iranian โ€œstacyโ€ is easy slay for 6โ€™2 white MTN fuark

• +1
Elnaz Skankadoodle

• JFL
Iranian girl kang too much on looking Jewropean and they end up looking like botched trannies. Where can I find human looking Iranian girls with human coloring tell me which region?
i'm actually so attracted to natural Persian girls with Persian pheno. i'd have to look for my old oneitis pics for this

• Love it
i'm actually so attracted to natural Persian girls with Persian pheno. i'd have to look for my old oneitis pics for this
I wish I did as well but constant pink Dutch JB stacy exposure has nuked my neurotransmitters hard

• Love it
  • JFL
i'd love to be in that exposure
You would commit arson and rape.

Now that you say so I had a friend that was new in Holland when I worked as a delivery courier. He moved from Tehran to here for university. 5โ€™7 light eyes but typical brown Iranian pheno not subhuman. MTN I would say.

Truth be told I checked his insta when I had that jewish app and I saw on his page that he was already slaying Dutch girls left right and center.

Humbled me as a fellow countrymen when I am supposed to be โ€œwhite passingโ€ and taller than him. What SFS does to a man. A normal to tall skull is everything

• +1