Which type of boron mogs for raising T?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Glycinate or citrate? AND DONT TELL ME TO GET THAT LAUNDRY DETERGENT SHIT PLEASE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, bloomercel, lonelycurry and 1 other person
Watching

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, bloomercel and Deleted member 25748
It doesn't raise T it reduces SHBG I believe increasing free T levels not the underlying T Level.

Last edited:
It's good bro
Don't know why you don't want to take it .
Do you take it? Might add to stack? How should I cycle it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and 5.5psl
Do you take it? Might add to stack? How should I cycle it
You can ask @Maesthetics=King
He increased his test from 417ng/dl to 1354 ng/dl over 3 months with boron + tongkat ali + ashwagandha+ 10 hrs of deep af sleep ed .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, HalfGypsyMogger, Skywalker and 4 others
i assume glycinate is better like with most supplements, citrate are typically cheap and less bioavailable

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 19766
He increased his test from 417ng/dl to 1354 ng/dl over 3 months with boron + tongkat ali + ashwagandha+ 10 hrs of deep af sleep ed .
Thanks. @Maesthetics=King please clarify good sir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 27472
Thanks. @Maesthetics=King please clarify good sir
Firstly I started with blood works as I was tired all the time and the blood work showed my test was very low so I did all of these things to increase them

I trained in the gym for 2 hours ed too and with the help of test boosters + boron and magnesium with some ashwagandha I was significantly able to increase test and muscle mass over 3 months and you felt as if you are on roids

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Skywalker, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
Firstly I started with blood works as I was tired all the time and the blood work showed my test was very low so I did all of these things to increase them

I trained in the gym for 2 hours ed too and with the help of test boosters + boron and magnesium with some ashwagandha I was significantly able to increase test and muscle mass over 3 months and you felt as if you are on roids
I’m gonna try boron seems mogger thanks.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
I’m gonna try boron seems mogger thanks.
Boron + test boosters are enough to get a mogger physique , steroids are the biggest looksmin possible

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, bloomercel, Skywalker and 3 others
Boron + test boosters are enough to get a mogger physique , steroids are the biggest looksmin possible
Are you gaslighting me? I want to inject t evenrually I just wanna get natty gains begenning and intermediate first.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Are you gaslighting me? I want to inject t evenrually I just wanna get natty gains begenning and intermediate first.
Pls don't inject any shit .
@Maesthetics=King enlighten him bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 23218
Nigga you literally inject. Natty is retarted long term and I’m not a manlet I won’t get big natty

• JFL
Nigga you literally inject. Natty is retarted long term and I’m not a manlet I won’t get big natty
Boron is enough bhai
Train naturally for atleast 5 years and don't take roids before 30 .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 23218
I don’t even think t boosters are necacarry protein shakes are enough

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
I have a T levels of a 60 y.o man
Losing weight rn, will it help?
Also, should I get something to increase it as well while I'm obesecel?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Idk man. The hairloss and collagen loss with steroids isn’t worth tbh cause obvs face is king and you never know how your gonna react. I’ve seen @5.5psl before and after gear and no offence to him but he has lost collagen in his face but he’s made good gains at least

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 23218 and 5.5psl
Idk man. The hairloss and collagen loss with steroids isn’t worth tbh cause obvs face is king and you never know how your gonna react. I’ve seen @5.5psl before and after gear and no offence to him but he has lost collagen in his face but he’s made good gains at least
I wanna inject after If I’m not a satisfied with natty gains

But also
0B381C01 1CD4 4E26 A8AF 22311889CCC2

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, bloomercel, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, bloomercel, Skywalker and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 5.5psl, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person

How much tongkat & ashwagandha did you take daily? What type of magnesium and boron did you take and how much of those did you take?
Tbh I have never heard of test boosters before until this thread so thanks. Any recommendations on where to start with that shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25748
My friend tried to inject steroids and the needle got stuck in his muscle and he had a seizure, after that day I swore to never use them
stop gaslighting please

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
Why even bother with supplements/roids when u can listen to testosterone subliminals for 2000ng/dl :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Skywalker
Why even bother with supplements/roids when u can listen to testosterone subliminals for 2000ng/dl :feelshah:
go to youtube and look at the comments under those videos- funniest shit ever :lul:
people kept saying things like "i took 1000mg of test and 5iu of gh per week and listened to this and i grew to 230lbs" :lul:
i have a hard time deciphering if those ppl really think it works or just trolling ......surely no one can be that stupid...what do u think? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and HalfGypsyMogger
go to youtube and look at the comments under those videos- funniest shit ever :lul:
people kept saying things like "i took 1000mg of test and 5iu of gh per week and listened to this and i grew to 230lbs" :lul:
i have a hard time deciphering if those ppl really think it works or just trolling ......surely no one can be that stupid...what do u think? :feelskek:
Obviously subliminals tricks your brain by sending some signals thinking u feel different more energetic feeling well and some shit, it is just placebo and these doesn t work lmao idk why people fall for this meme u should go to subliminals reddit to see face changes when they are just about different lighting or puberty
Also average iq is 80 so what do u expect lmao
Wasn t here a user who claimed he listened to height subliminals and growed 5 6 inches? Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
How much tongkat & ashwagandha did you take daily? What type of magnesium and boron did you take and how much of those did you take?

Tbh I have never heard of test boosters before until this thread so thanks. Any recommendations on where to start with that shit?
Tongkat Ali and ashwagandha need to be cycled, don’t listen to what other niggas tell you.

Anything that exogenously affects your endocrine system will lead to your body adapting to it overtime.

If you don’t cycle test-boosters you’ll be back to your natty levels or lower eventually.

This doesn’t apply to minerals and vitamins.

And it’s not a huge deal it’s just something you should keep in mind, also Vitamin D is extremely important and functions the same as a hormone

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and HalfGypsyMogger
Obviously subliminals tricks your brain by sending some signals thinking u feel different more energetic feeling well and some shit, it is just placebo and these doesn t work lmao idk why people fall for this meme u should go to subliminals reddit to see face changes when they are just about different lighting or puberty
Also average iq is 80 so what do u expect lmao
Wasn t here a user who claimed he listened to height subliminals and growed 5 6 inches? Lmao
grew*

Tongkat Ali and ashwagandha need to be cycled, don’t listen to what other niggas tell you.

Anything that exogenously affects your endocrine system will lead to your body adapting to it overtime.

If you don’t cycle test-boosters you’ll be back to your natty levels or lower eventually.

This doesn’t apply to minerals and vitamins.

And it’s not a huge deal it’s just something you should keep in mind, also Vitamin D is extremely important and functions the same as a hormone
I took Tongkat Ali for 1 month 800mg, the effects are not that pronunced i felt like a pumped version of mine even if i didn t workout however after some time i felt my nipple itching and i stopped it for good, as mental effects you just feel more confident and happier. It needs to be cycled as after i stopped it cold turkey i felt sad and without motivation. Just my 2 cents

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 20631
boron? might as well be called ......moron :feelskek: