Which would you rather be and why?

Which would you rather be?

• Total voters
it doesnt matter dude since your life wasnt on the line and you're sitting in your chair "oohh hmmm 1 inch taller and 0.5 more psl and 1 inch more dick, hmmmmm i guess if my calculations are right that is worth giving up privilge of being universally most desirable race and choose to be one of the universally most undesirable, that makes perfect sense"

do you realise this is the same kind of thing when women would say "ahh i love nice guys and value personality bla bla", but when it ACTUALLY comes to who they fuck they just act instinctively act and fuck the guys they say they aint gna fuck

the asian guy would need to be like fucking 6.5 psl and over 6 feet for me to believe users would pick him
Legit enjoyed this post and gave it some thought tbh
With respect great sensei I still disagree. To be honest with you if it was just the white vs the Indian I would definitely pick the white. But the fact that high status niches exist for Asians (I assumed Jap to be honest, but Korean would work nearly as well) is what led me to pick the Asian. I don't disagree with you that white is the most desired race, I think you'd agree based on my previous posts that I'm pretty balanced on this but that doesn't mean that white is always preferable regardless of the stats.
5'9 to 5'10 and 5 inch dick to 6 inch are both enormous jumps in terms of returns as well. Same with 4.5 to 5 PSL.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing did a good job balancing stats imo but he should've given the Indian just a bit more or specified that the Indian was very pale skinned or something.
Where you live race pill is probably huge cause it's mainly white people. In the US in certain areas it's racially diverse and honestly the race pill isn't that big
Could be true as well. From other users' posts I get the vibe that the race pill happens to matter a lot less where I live.
also i just realised this poll is also a covert IQ test

good job @PrettyBoyMaxxing
Gigacope incoming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
because even if ur not a coping ethnic. the stat difference is simply not enough for the poll to be balanced

ill go through all stats

height:

it goes from 5'9 - 6 feet. 6 feet is good, but its not tall enough so it has a significant difference over 5'9". 5'9" is not a good height, but its not short. like 6 is not enough to be considered a tall person even though its def. a benefit over 5'9", but still in a crowd of people you're still getting mogged left and right, yet 5'9" is enough to be taller or as tall as most girls aka both 5'9" and 6 feet just and only fulfill the criteria of "being taller" than the girl while 6 feet having slight benefit

face psl:

as far as IRL and dating goes theres no significant difference between 4.5 and 5 psl. this given its equal race. but when it comes to race facial psl stuff becomes complicated bcuz we add in looksmaxxing/surgerymaxxing into the variable pool where the ROI of surgeries differ / race. so a white guy at a lower psl has higher potential ROI from surgerymaxxing as opposted to ethnic so even if he starts from a slightly lower PSL, the potential is still higher than ethnic who starts at slightly higher psl. tldr you can surgerymaxx better as white given both white and ethnic are in normie range facially

dick:

you didnt specific girth, because if its good girth then theres little significance between 5 and 6, if theres no good girth theres more significance but still not statistically significant difference to make up for everything else. also again 6 is def. better than 5 but its not like 6 is considered a "big dick", its above avg while 5 is like average and at the end of the day you wouldn't feel secure with either of them while being able to pleasure your partner with both. so as in how you feel about your dick isnt statistically different

so all in all you gave slight advantages everywhere but if you really try to see everything together it still doesnt counter women's racial bias regarding dating

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
because even if ur not a coping ethnic. the stat difference is simply not enough for the poll to be balanced

ill go through all stats

height:

it goes from 5'9 - 6 feet. 6 feet is good, but its not tall enough so it has a significant difference over 5'9". 5'9" is not a good height, but its not short. like 6 is not enough to be considered a tall person even though its def. a benefit over 5'9", but still in a crowd of people you're still getting mogged left and right, yet 5'9" is enough to be taller or as tall as most girls aka both 5'9" and 6 feet just and only fulfill the criteria of "being taller" than the girl while 6 feet having slight benefit

face psl:

as far as IRL and dating goes theres no significant difference between 4.5 and 5 psl. this given its equal race. but when it comes to race facial psl stuff becomes complicated bcuz we add in looksmaxxing/surgerymaxxing into the variable pool where the ROI of surgeries differ / race. so a white guy at a lower psl has higher potential ROI from surgerymaxxing as opposted to ethnic so even if he starts from a slightly lower PSL, the potential is still higher than ethnic who starts at slightly higher psl. tldr you can surgerymaxx better as white given both white and ethnic are in normie range facially

dick:

you didnt specific girth, because if its good girth then theres little significance between 5 and 6, if theres no good girth theres more significance but still not statistically significant difference to make up for everything else. also again 6 is def. better than 5 but its not like 6 is considered a "big dick", its above avg while 5 is like average and at the end of the day you wouldn't feel secure with either of them while being able to pleasure your partner with both. so as in how you feel about your dick isnt statistically different

so all in all you gave slight advantages everywhere but if you really try to see everything together it still doesnt counter women's racial bias regarding dating
After reading this I think how you answer this poll might depend greatly on the assumptions you make when you approach it. I get the sense we made very different assumptions. That said we probably have legitimate disagreement still, I'm not trying to appeal to the center here.
Will wait for your response to my post and then get more into my thoughts.

After reading this I think how you answer this poll might depend greatly on the assumptions you make when you approach it. I get the sense we made very different assumptions. That said we probably have legitimate disagreement still, I'm not trying to appeal to the center here.
Will wait for your response to my post and then get more into my thoughts.
i just refuse to believe most users wouldn't pick white guy if they had 5 seconds to choose

the indian and asian guy would've had to been significantly more attractive not just "slightly better"

Its 7am.
This thread and @cocainecowboy already destroyed my day. Wish me luck not jump from the work

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rockndogs, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
i just refuse to believe most users wouldn't pick white guy if they had 5 seconds to choose

the indian and asian guy would've had to been significantly more attractive not just "slightly better"
I would be happy to have a debate about this but if you're not feeling it that's fine. Long story short I made different assumptions than you, including -
1. I assumed the best possible sub-phenotype for the Asian.
2. I assumed that you wouldn't be able to surgery max to change your PSL, instead you would have to live with the PSL chosen.
3. I wasn't thinking about slaying white girls so much as trying to have a significant LTR, probably because that's my personal IRL goal.
4. I assumed dick size was proportionate with girth.

I also think you are hardcore underestimating the number jumps. 4.5 to 5 PSL could eliminate a failo. I think 5'9 to 5'10 is no joke either, as you can easily fraud above average height with 5'10. 6 foot mogs 5'9 to Tamil Nadu and back, 3 inches is fucking huge. You and I are only 4 inches apart in height but you have a significant advantage over me.
Lastly I think the dick difference matters most. 5 to 6 is probably the hugest 1 inch difference in terms of ROI (as you said it) on the entire scale. Eh, maybe 4 to 5 is bigger. But in the realm of 5+ its the biggest jump easy. 1 inch difference is huge. Idk how big your dick is but I'm a 6 incher and imagining it even one inch less is sheer suicide fuel.

I would be happy to have a debate about this but if you're not feeling it that's fine. Long story short I made different assumptions than you, including -
1. I assumed the best possible sub-phenotype for the Asian.
2. I assumed that you wouldn't be able to surgery max to change your PSL, instead you would have to live with the PSL chosen.
3. I wasn't thinking about slaying white girls so much as trying to have a significant LTR, probably because that's my personal IRL goal.
4. I assumed dick size was proportionate with girth.

I also think you are hardcore underestimating the number jumps. 4.5 to 5 PSL could eliminate a failo. I think 5'9 to 5'10 is no joke either, as you can easily fraud above average height with 5'10. 6 foot mogs 5'9 to Tamil Nadu and back, 3 inches is fucking huge. You and I are only 4 inches apart in height but you have a significant advantage over me.
Lastly I think the dick difference matters most. 5 to 6 is probably the hugest 1 inch difference in terms of ROI (as you said it) on the entire scale. Eh, maybe 4 to 5 is bigger. But in the realm of 5+ its the biggest jump easy. 1 inch difference is huge. Idk how big your dick is but I'm a 6 incher and imagining it even one inch less is sheer suicide fuel.

i dont know man, i dont care too much. the longer we run these pointless mental gymnastic circles the more people are going to convince themselves to NOT pick the white

but i just know... if they had a gun to their head and had 5 seconds to choose they would INSTINCTIVELY pick the white one. thats just how it is

women pick this way too :lul:

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
i dont know man, i dont care too much. the longer we run these pointless mental gymnastic circles the more people are going to convince themselves to NOT pick the white

but i just know... if they had a gun to their head and had 5 seconds to choose they would INSTINCTIVELY pick the white one. thats just how it is

cocianebowcoy= female brained

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and LordNorwood

Kek, yeah alright whatever. Who knows, you might be right. Would probably be easier if we had actual visual representations of what we were choosing.

I see Asian guys with white girls all the time where I live, heck even one of my coworkers, and my brothers friend. If I lived in Europe I'd choose the white guy in an instant because it's much better being white over there, where I live the Asian will just have it better than the white guy.

I see Asian guys with white girls all the time where I live, heck even one of my coworkers, and my brothers friend. If I lived in Europe I'd choose the white guy in an instant because it's much better being white over there, where I live the Asian will just have it better than the white guy.
Girls dont really care maxilla browridge nasolabial angle cuz they're not educated well.
They just follow what media has educated them

Girls dont really care maxilla browridge nasolabial angle cuz they're not educated well.
They just follow what media has educated them
I don't see the point you're trying to make? ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Petsmart and Deleted member 2846
I don't see the point you're trying to make? ngl
I mean asians are ugly as cunt, idk how they manage to get white gf

Kek, yeah alright whatever. Who knows, you might be right. Would probably be easier if we had actual visual representations of what we were choosing.

6 feet vs. 5'9"

(just a little sidetrack: LOL I was googling for "average asian guy" picture and this is the first 3 results i got jfl

)

5 psl asian vs.4.5 white maybe? idk just picked 2 images from google

just think of who can surgerymaxx better and who has higher potential post surgeries/softmaxxes

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
I mean asians are ugly as cunt, idk how they manage to get white gf
My coworker is ded srs even shorter than his gf, but he is buff. I'd say he looks better than her tho. Facially.

The other dude isn't tall either but not short and apparently his gf was very good looking.

Me and some coworkers were talking about racial preferences and my coworker who was white said 'I don't normally like white guys' basically she likes other races more is her only preference. And the other coworker who was Asian said she likes Asian guys.

My coworker is ded srs even shorter than his gf, but he is buff. I'd say he looks better than her tho. Facially.

The other dude isn't tall either but not short and apparently his gf was very good looking.

Me and some coworkers were talking about racial preferences and my coworker who was white said 'I don't normally like white guys' basically she likes other races more is her only preference. And the other coworker who was Asian said she likes Asian guys.
They probably watched too much kpop. All day everyday what I see is asian guys with totally deformed face

View attachment 190306 6 feet vs. 5'9"

(just a little sidetrack: LOL I was googling for "average asian guy" picture and this is the first 3 results i got jfl

View attachment 190315)

View attachment 190319 View attachment 190324 5 psl asian vs.4.5 white maybe? idk just picked 2 images from google

just think of who can surgerymaxx better and who has higher potential post surgeries/softmaxxes
What I meant was a visual reprsentation of what @PrettyBoyMaxxing is actually picturing when he is picturing a 4.5 PSL white, a 5 PSL Asian, and a 5 PSL curry.
Also that silhouette comparison is honestly not that great a tool. You have to consider many other factors like how often you're going to get mogged, how often you're going to mog, etc. This is where the concept of ROI starts to come in that you yourself mentioned. @PrettyBoyMaxxing imo cleverly chose spots where the ROI was highest in the relative traits.
You think that white dude is 4.5 PSL? I might give him a bit less. Idk. Losing my shit at the google results for sure.

You think that white dude is 4.5 PSL? I might give him a bit less. Idk. Losing my shit at the google results for sure.
he looks a little bit above the average i guess and average is 4 so i give him 4.5

View attachment 190306 6 feet vs. 5'9"

View attachment 190315)

View attachment 190319 View attachment 190324 5 psl asian vs.4.5 white maybe? idk just picked 2 images from google

Most people are not blackpilled and know what surgeries will ascend them, they only know of rhino and jaw implants and that girls get lip fillers. I don't think the poll meant to consider potential via surgery maxing. I think it was as is.

Most people are not blackpilled and know what surgeries will ascend them, they only know of rhino and jaw implants and that girls get lip fillers. I don't think the poll meant to consider potential via surgery maxing. I think it was as is.
i kept in the back of my mind people will bring up “well you can fraud to 6’” or “you could surgerymaxx” gotta keep in mind people’s mental gymnastics here compared to the average normie who won’t think of changing their appearance

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Dogs

- poll is directed for looksmax.me users

- poll asks "Which would you rather be?"

go figure

They probably watched too much kpop. All day everyday what I see is asian guys with totally deformed face
I don't think the white coworker watches kpop but probably the other Asian one does. Also I don't think my coworkers gf watches kpop. Also my cousin is obsessed with Korean guys right now because of kpop but before that her type was Mexican.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, FatJattMofo, Petsmart and 2 others
i kept in the back of my mind people will bring up “well you can fraud to 6’” or “you could surgerymaxx” gotta keep in mind people’s mental gymnastics here compared to the average normie who won’t think of changing their appearance
Screenshot 20191122 103729 Gallery

he looks a little bit above the average i guess and average is 4 so i give him 4.5
IMO 4 is not average, the average is lower. I think I'm in the minority on that one though, it relates to my opinions on what PSL should actually represent.
I assumed the PSL was unchangeable. I agree most people don't even think they can improve themselves.

I would choose my face over that white guy tbh
no you wouldn't. you could leanmaxx and get chiseled face, go to taban for hooded eyes, gymcel, get some fade, has higher class skull than you do

his potential is infintiely higher than yours even if you feel you mog him right now. you wouldn't choose him at gunpoint and you know it

no you wouldn't. you could leanmaxx and get chiseled face, go to taban for hooded eyes, gymcel, get some fade, has higher class skull than you do

his potential is infintiely higher than yours even if you feel you mog him right now. you wouldn't choose him at gunpoint and you know it
I wouldnt choose him at gunpoint yeah
I dont really think his eye area and upper eyelid exposure and shit can be fixed that easily.

That white guy doesn't have much potential. He needs to lose weight first and foremost but he legit doesn't have an ogee curve because of complete lack of zygos and his orbitals are completely horrible. Recessed maxilla. The only thing that is absolutely saving him from being hideous is absolutely perfect hairline and good hair color.

• +1
anyways i think ill stop commenting before i make all non-whites utterly despise me

they probably do already, but yeah anyways :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and LordNorwood
anyways i think ill stop commenting before i make all non-whites utterly despise me

I'll always take average white guys face from what I see on daily basis but he is severely below average I think

too late for that homie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, you still have me. What other ethnic could you need?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
This thread would be at 200 replies if @FatJattMofo and @Dope were here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and LordNorwood
This thread would be at 200 replies if @FatJattMofo and @Dope were here
Wish @FatJattMofo would chime in tbh, he always brings the party. Would unironically be a really fun discussion if he was here.

• +1
I'm ngl bro the white guy looks better than you in that thread
Yeah I know I look hideous in that thread
I think I'm better than that pic tho.. I see my face everyday
Tbh maybe I'm coping

IMO 4 is not average, the average is lower. I think I'm in the minority on that one though, it relates to my opinions on what PSL should actually represent.

I assumed the PSL was unchangeable. I agree most people don't even think they can improve themselves.
Yeah the average person is in the 3 range tbh

• +1
  • +1
i need undereye fillers asap tbh.

Tbh maybe I'm coping
I feel like I may be mistaking you for someone else but did you ever post a pic of you during recess, you looked good there

Tbh maybe I'm coping
Its only natural to be attached to your own face. I wouldn't want to change my race either even though it would undeniably be more advantageous to be 100% white.

Its only natural to be attached to your own face. I wouldn't want to change my race either even though it would undeniably be more advantageous to be 100% white.
I mean I always thought I would like to change face with anyone in the bar
But I've never seen ugly ass white as above
Every white has insane skull and good looking front in korea. I'll drop my ugly ass face in a heartbeat if I can be one of them

• JFL
I mean I always thought I would like to change face with anyone in the bar
But I've never seen ugly ass white as above
Every white has insane skull and good looking front in korea. I'll drop my ugly ass face in a heartbeat if I can be one of them
There's a sea of average or below looking whites out there, IMO the race tends to have more variability than other races.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Petsmart
There's a sea of average or below looking whites out there, IMO the race tends to have more variability than other races.
lmao right, some whites look like different species from each other.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and toolateforme
A
lmao right, some whites look like different species from each other.
Anyways I needa get away from this forum. Cant stand the blackpill anymore