Which would you rather be and why?

Which would you rather be?

• Total voters
so Asian guy can get laid only in Asia
same for Indian

white guy would mog them both in their country if he had blue eyes

and 5 inch dick is average for asian/indian so girls wouldnt mind it
Wish @FatJattMofo would chime in tbh, he always brings the party. Would unironically be a really fun discussion if he was here.
my answer is this. I dont want to be anyone else. but if I had to decide It would be the INdian if I can decide what ethnicity and maybe some other stuff. If I cant I would pick the european

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
my answer is this. I dont want to be anyone else. but if I had to decide It would be the INdian if I can decide what ethnicity and maybe some other stuff. If I cant I would pick the european
Elab

if I can pick ethnic group id pick Pashtun, Jatt (maybe idk), Nuristani or kalash tbh. theres a chance a heavy chance pheno wont failo .
and If I cant then the chance is that I might not be able to. but in an absolute way. if I happen to be dark and true psl 5 id have to have god tier bones or maybe eye color. might be a win either way depends on what you think psl 5 is

• +1
if I can pick ethnic group id pick Pashtun, Jatt (maybe idk), Nuristani or kalash tbh. theres a chance a heavy chance pheno wont failo .
and If I cant then the chance is that I might not be able to. but in an absolute way. if I happen to be dark and true psl 5 id have to have god tier bones or maybe eye color. might be a win either way depends on what you think psl 5 is
I see what you mean.
If I couldn't choose the phenotype either than I would pick European. If I had absolute control over the phenotype then I would choose the Indian. I'd probably pick Kalash too.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
The white guy then seamax and slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I see what you mean.
If I couldn't choose the phenotype either than I would pick European. If I had absolute control over the phenotype then I would choose the Indian. I'd probably pick Kalash too.
its hard to lose as Kalash

K4

K1

K3

1575191698357 1

• +1
Jfl. Ofc id choose to be the white guy

I would works hard to be a slave of big greedy impresario from K-Pop industry so I would slay everyone

It's a joke, but a pretty good one

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
6' 5.5psl curry is all i want to be tbh.

5 is close enough

im almost 5'11" irl. im hoping i grow to 6'. and my weight loss makes me at least 5 psl